Romney NOT Running

Kosh, the NY Times disagrees with your interpretation: you do understand that?

If you don't, then you are not lucid.

If you do, you are lying.

Either way it makes you look crazy or criminal.

Kosh, the NY Times disagrees with your interpretation: you do understand that?

If you don't, then you are not lucid.

If you do, you are lying.

Either way it makes you look crazy or criminal.

Yes I know that far left drones like you will not accept anything that defeats your programming..

The far left NYTimes disagrees with you, so are you saying the NYTimes is not a credible source for a far left drone like you?

The NY Times said that Perot's voters did not sway the election, Kosh.

Do you deny that?

hey i like how you answered those allegations against you kosh....brilliant....

And proves my comments!
it does?....oh wait....you are in your own little world,ok that explains that comment....

Your actions prove my comments without a doubt...
my actions?....you can see me now?...
Kosh, will you please read what you are discussing. Your argument is full of crap

Exit polls also showed that Ross Perot drew 38% of his vote from Bush, and 38% of his vote from Clinton, while the rest of his voters would have stayed home had he not been on the ballot.

THE 1992 ELECTIONS - DISAPPOINTMENT -- NEWS ANALYSIS An Eccentric but No Joke - Perot s Strong Showing Raises Questions On What Might Have Been and Might Be - NYTimes.com

Wrong again far left drone.

A detailed analysis of voting demographics revealed that Perot's support drew heavily from across the political spectrum, with 20% of his votes coming from self-described liberals, 27% from self-described conservatives, and 53% coming from self-described moderates.

Perot elected clinton, but you will never get the brain dead libs and dems to comprehend that fact. it spoils their view that everyone really loved the rapist from arkansas.
you must be a real die hard righty if you wont admit Bush lost because he was unable to convince many righties and independents to vote for him over anyone else...BUSH was the one who lost it Fish...BUSH....

With each an every post you prove my comments correct!
its the other way around....every time you post you prove everyone right about you...

And proves my comments!
it does?....oh wait....you are in your own little world,ok that explains that comment....

Your actions prove my comments without a doubt...
my actions?....you can see me now?...
Kosh, will you please read what you are discussing. Your argument is full of crap

Exit polls also showed that Ross Perot drew 38% of his vote from Bush, and 38% of his vote from Clinton, while the rest of his voters would have stayed home had he not been on the ballot.

THE 1992 ELECTIONS - DISAPPOINTMENT -- NEWS ANALYSIS An Eccentric but No Joke - Perot s Strong Showing Raises Questions On What Might Have Been and Might Be - NYTimes.com

Wrong again far left drone.

A detailed analysis of voting demographics revealed that Perot's support drew heavily from across the political spectrum, with 20% of his votes coming from self-described liberals, 27% from self-described conservatives, and 53% coming from self-described moderates.

Perot elected clinton, but you will never get the brain dead libs and dems to comprehend that fact. it spoils their view that everyone really loved the rapist from arkansas.
you must be a real die hard righty if you wont admit Bush lost because he was unable to convince many righties and independents to vote for him over anyone else...BUSH was the one who lost it Fish...BUSH....

With each an every post you prove my comments correct!
its the other way around....every time you post you prove everyone right about you...

Wrong once again, tired of being incorrect on this matter all the time?

New Topics

Forum List

Back