Romney give it to Republicans

You mean NINE years ago?
That does not change the fact that Romney was right nine years ago or that Obama and the left mocked him for saying it. Rather interesting that the left takes Romney far more seriously now than they did then. Little side note for those who might have forgotten the VP in the Obama administration that didnā€™t consider Russia a threat then is the current President.

Nine years is a long time my friend

Libs are still whining about 1619 and the War of Northern Aggression, as well as President Trump's father allegedly being pinched in proximity to a Triple K meeting in Queens in 1925.

2012 is like today's news, in comparison.

Nine years is a long time my friend
Does not change the facts but since we are putting a time frame on things one year two months and counting is long time to still be ranting about the previous President. When the left here finally puts that pacifier away I wonā€™t bring up comments from nine years ago even if they are relevant to the topic . Deal.

Mitt Romney Excoriates ā€˜Disgustingā€™ Pro-Putin Republicans: ā€˜Almost Treasonousā€™ --- IT IS TREASONOUS​

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) tore into his fellow Republicans who have spoken positively about Vladimir Putin, or offered advantageous statements to Russia while Ukraine remains under attack.
Romney gave a broad-range interview to CNNā€™s Dana Bash on Sunday, commenting on everything from the situation in Ukraine, to Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greeneā€™s (R-GA) decision to speak at the white nationalist America First Political Action Conference. At one point, Bash asked Romney for his thoughts on the ā€œpro-Putin sentimentsā€ that a fraction of the GOP has embraced in terms of whether the U.S. should intervene in Russiaā€™s aggression toward Ukraine.
Romneyā€™s response:

Romney didnā€™t specify who exactly he was talking about, though his comments could have been referring to Fox Newsā€™ Tucker Carlson, who dismissed Russiaā€™s threat to Ukraine until they began their military assault against the country. As it were, former President Donald Trump has been repeatedly calling Putin ā€œsmartā€ while ragging on his political foes throughout the international crisis.
Bash said to Romney, ā€œTreasonous is a big word, so I just have to quickly follow. Would that include the former president?ā€
ā€œWell, I said itā€™s nearly treasonous,ā€ Romney answered. ā€œStanding up for freedom is the right thing to do in America. Anything less than that, in my opinion, is unworthy of American support.ā€
Watch above, via CNN.
Mitt Romney Excoriates ā€˜Disgustingā€™ Pro-Putin Republicans: ā€˜Almost Treasonousā€™

275105901_112644824687282_6117175253706199105_n.jpg

Libs are still whining about 1619 and the War of Northern Aggression, as well as President Trump's father allegedly being pinched in proximity to a Triple K meeting in Queens in 1925.

2012 is like today's news, in comparison.

As long as Blacks are discriminated against, yes, we're going to do the right thing and whine about fucking racists like yourself.

Why is it "treasonous" to oppose Sleepy Joe's policies like kissing up to the corrupt Zolenskyy? Just because the Ukraine President has made numerous payoffs to the Biden Family doesn't mean that Americans are bound, on the pain of treason charges,to kiss the Ukrainian oligarch's behind? Or does it?
"Just because the Ukraine President has made numerous payoffs to the Biden Family..."
Post proof of this or STFU. You fuckers love to spread gossip and call it fact.
Polish prince, my ass.

It is good for Mitt or any other Republican to speak out against these thing. Otherwise the public is left with the impression all Republicans have turned trumpian anti-American. I do not know the percentage of Republican that hold these anti-American thoughts, but I could never vote for one that did. At the moment, it cuts down the field, quite a bit.
Nobody is buying that canard. Itā€™s still obvious. Democrats are pro communist. Republicans oppose it. Dems love mother Russia. Republicans view Russia as an enemy.

Romney is a self serving turd.

Uh...you checked the value of the Ruble lately?
0.0081 United States Dollar
Do you know what Lukoil is?
Know what they want?
Sanctions are killing the Russian economy, fuckwad.

Russian energy giant Lukoil calls for immediate end of Ukraine war​

Know what they want?

Russian energy giant Lukoil calls for immediate end of Ukraine war​

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

Nobody is buying that canard. Itā€™s still obvious. Democrats are pro communist. Republicans oppose it. Dems love mother Russia. Republicans view Russia as an enemy.

The people that have been supporting Putin on here have been pro-trumpers. Makes it sound like the republicans are the Putin supporters. Look at Tucker Carlson and FOX NEWS.

O'rly?

Interesting. You hate Romney but would have accepted him just to get rid of Obama.

Kind of like the way people accepted Biden just to get rid of Trump, eh?
If Romney had been elected President we would have had a brand new Assault Weapons Ban. Romney the RINO would likely have included a mandatory buy back program for semi-automatic weapons which of course is confiscation.

Obama could never push an AWB through and neither will Biden or Hillary. It will take a RINO as President to pass that type of legislation.

I will never trust a government that will not trust honest citizens enough to own semi-automatic firearms.

The people that have been supporting Putin on here have been pro-trumpers. Makes it sound like the republicans are the Putin supporters. Look at Tucker Carlson and FOX NEWS.
The only supporter of Putin is the democrat party, who else can claim a presidential candidate that spent his honeymoon in communist russia, back in the day.

Biden, encouraged Putin to invade, Biden went as far to state that we would do nothing, and we are doing nothing. Of course the democrats are still relying on the Russians to negotiate with Iran on our behalf. That is the real story, all this noise distracts from the truth, that the Democrats are American Marxists, in arms with their Russian comrads.

Know what they want?

You worry about ruble?

Have you checked wheat futures lately. How about crude and heating oil?

1646441523989.png

1646441598713.png

1646441656001.png

The only supporter of Putin is the democrat party, who else can claim a presidential candidate that spent his honeymoon in communist russia, back in the day.

Biden, encouraged Putin to invade, Biden went as far to state that we would do nothing, and we are doing nothing. Of course the democrats are still relying on the Russians to negotiate with Iran on our behalf. That is the real story, all this noise distracts from the truth, that the Democrats are American Marxists, in arms with their Russian comrads.
I hear he picked up 8 points in the polls. Did you think the speech was worth 8 points? I didn't. He's pissed me off fairly frequently since he border announcement on day 1 or 2, but even I like his Ukraine leadership, actions and policies on Ukraine. Most people do in this country.

I hear he picked up 8 points in the polls. Did you think the speech was worth 8 points? I didn't. He's pissed me off fairly frequently since he border announcement on day 1 or 2, but even I like his Ukraine leadership, actions and policies on Ukraine. Most people do in this country.
Biden picked up 8 points?

Yep, we all love Biden's Ukraine response which tanked Wall St. and is driving the price of energy to record highs in a record amount of time.

Yes, when I pay $4.50 a gallon for gas I think, gee, that Biden really gave it to Putin.

When I see Putin run over the Ukraine and take it over, even bombing their nuclear plants, I see that Putin was really stopped by Biden.

Yep, that Biden, certainly stopped Putin from, from, from, uh, from, biden stopped putin from, uh, give me a second, putin was not able to... because biden did?????

Yep, we love Biden's plan, to hide like cowards and show the world we are no longer a super power. I say, we build a yellow statue of biden to show the world that we are yellow cowards and that the tyrants can do anything they like. Hell, we ought to give more money to Iran and let Russia negotiate that. Oops, that is happening, we are giving iran $5 billion for the release of hostages, that russia negotiated on our behalf.

Biden picked up 8 points?

Yep, we all love Biden's Ukraine response which tanked Wall St. and is driving the price of energy to record highs in a record amount of time.

Yes, when I pay $4.50 a gallon for gas I think, gee, that Biden really gave it to Putin.

When I see Putin run over the Ukraine and take it over, even bombing their nuclear plants, I see that Putin was really stopped by Biden.

Yep, that Biden, certainly stopped Putin from, from, from, uh, from, biden stopped putin from, uh, give me a second, putin was not able to... because biden did?????

Yep, we love Biden's plan, to hide like cowards and show the world we are no longer a super power. I say, we build a yellow statue of biden to show the world that we are yellow cowards and that the tyrants can do anything they like. Hell, we ought to give more money to Iran and let Russia negotiate that. Oops, that is happening, we are giving iran $5 billion for the release of hostages, that russia negotiated on our behalf.
So, I take it you really thought it was the speech. Suit yourself.

How many hours a day do you spend dreaming up this horseshit that Dems love mother Russia?

Too many.

Nonsense. Some Russian bits have infested USMB. THEY certainly support Putin. But otherwise, no. Your claim is false.

You leftards have consistently been the Russian supporters.

Forum List

Back