That $80B in Military Equipment Joe Handed the Taliban Could Have Been Dropped Off in Ukraine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But no, Joe had to keep his record alive of 5 straight decades of nothing positive from his actions.

Because the peace deal stipulated in the withdrawal agreement had not even started. The agreement Joe waved to meet his fictional deadline.

The Taliban was going to be upset if we started to remove military equipment? LOL

why did trump withhold the 400 million .....of course you dont consider that do you in your gop circle jerk
They got that 400 million 2 years ago, while Trump as still president. Not that 400 million in Aid would have stopped Putin anyway.

But no, Joe had to keep his record alive of 5 straight decades of nothing positive from his actions.
All we need is a prophet in the white house.

Yet Trump pulled out more than 11,000 troops. That is the right time to take all the equipment also, when you have the manpower to do so.
Listen Jarhead, you wouldn't know a Humvee from an Apache. My daughter is an Army officer in logistics, and it took 2 months with a secured port facility to ship her cavalry unit's equipment back to the states.

Because the peace deal stipulated in the withdrawal agreement had not even started. The agreement Joe waved to meet his fictional deadline.
By September 2020 11,000 troops had left and 5000 criminals had been released from prison. Trump was president not Biden.

Listen Jarhead, you wouldn't know a Humvee from an Apache. My daughter is an Army officer in logistics, and it took 2 months with a secured port facility to ship her cavalry unit's equipment back to the states.
Not her fault. Trump was president.

By September 2020 11,000 troops had left and 5000 criminals had been released from prison. Trump was president not Biden.
Prog and their stats. Stop the ph ukn of teenage girls getting pregnant without Dads. Even with a million abortions a year. Can you do that? Since we are into numbers. And there are so many numbers after the babies are born. Decades of this you know.

That $80B in Military Equipment Joe Handed the Taliban Could Have Been Dropped Off in Ukraine​

Actually, it couldn’t have been

Prog and their stats. Stop the ph ukn of teenage girls getting pregnant without Dads. Even with a million abortions a year. Can you do that? Since we are into numbers. And there are so many numbers after the babies are born. Decades of this you know.
This thread is about military equipment. What's wrong with you? Are you on drugs?

Yet Trump pulled out more than 11,000 troops. That is the right time to take all the equipment also, when you have the manpower to do so.
Hilarious. BUT TRUMP BUT TRUMP!

Brandon abandoned $80,000,000,000 in military hardware to the Taliban instead of giving it to nearby Ukraine.

Putin likely never would have invaded then.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

Forum List

Back