Romney afraid to appear on The View

Get back to me you liberal freaks when a trade off comes when a liberal candidate is mandated to go on Limbaugh.

You assholes are so pathetic. I'd pay good money to watch Obama debating for half an hour with Rush.

Last edited:
That's his income you lying hack. As usual you just make crap up to try and cause problems. It has to be pretty awful to have such a bitter personality.

You would know, Sasquatch. :rolleyes:

There's a difference between salary and income, BTW... :lol:

One is taxed at a much higher rate than the other.

but, of course, rw's don't know that.

Because I have worked both sides of the border for years, I used Coopers and Lybrand.

I know tax rates very well. Trust me, I was happier in Tennesse. :lol: They kill us here on beer.And one has to remember it is the national drink.

It makes sense for Romney to avoid an unfriendly crowd. He's not good in "off the cuff" situations. Running away from the kids on Nickelodeon though...

There's nothing lower than Obama.. other than fellow democrats who follow him around with hope and change that will cause us all disaster. Wake up you fools.

It makes sense for Romney to avoid an unfriendly crowd. He's not good in "off the cuff" situations. Running away from the kids on Nickelodeon though...

There's nothing lower than Obama.. other than fellow democrats who follow him around with hope and change that will cause us all disaster. Wake up you fools.

product-preview-adult-hyperbole-large.gif

That's not his salary, dummy. For all you know he pays himself a $20 salary per year for watching his undocumented workers clean his toilet.

What's 57% of $20?

That's his income you lying hack. As usual you just make crap up to try and cause problems. It has to be pretty awful to have such a bitter personality.

Exactly. And we all know Mitten didn't donate 57% of his income to charity. What we don't know is what his salary was so we can't determine if he donated 57% of $20 or what....or nothing.

Not much difference than his lie that he gave all his inheritance to charity.

Not appearing on the The View probably puts him over the top in this Election. Rational common sense thinking Americans will have nothing but respect for him. That Show is exactly what's wrong with our Nation. People who watch it, should do their Patriotic Duty and stay home on Election Day. Their Country will be grateful. We have enough Dumbed-Down mutants voting already. So WTG Mitt! This decision may have locked it up for you.

Exactly. And we all know Mitten didn't donate 57% of his income to charity. What we don't know is what his salary was so we can't determine if he donated 57% of $20 or what....or nothing.

Not much difference than his lie that he gave all his inheritance to charity.

Taxes and charity was a total 57%. For some odd reason the man doing good bothers you.

Last edited:
When Obama appears on FOX with Hannity or go on the Glenn Beck show then I will say YES Romney should go on the VIEW . . Shit Obama would not even meet with Israel Prime Minster for god sake I think that meeting would be more then important then what Whoopi or Jay Behar has to say

Forum List

Back