Romney afraid to appear on The View

Exactly. And we all know Mitten didn't donate 57% of his income to charity. What we don't know is what his salary was so we can't determine if he donated 57% of $20 or what....or nothing.

Not much difference than his lie that he gave all his inheritance to charity.

Actually stupid, he donated 16.4% of his INCOME to charity in 2011.

That would be vastly more than the 0.0% Obama donated.

{The Romneys donated about 16.4 percent of their adjusted gross income of $42.5 million in the two-year period, according to their 2010 tax returns and an estimate for 2011 taxes. The 2010 return shows $3 million in charitable contributions, and the 2011 estimate shows $4 million.}

Romney Tax Returns Show $7 Million in Donations Over 2 Years - Businessweek

I read that the Obama's donated 7% of their income which is a worthwhile thing for them to do. Good for them. I hope their donations actually went somewhere that would help and not hurt.

Exactly. And we all know Mitten didn't donate 57% of his income to charity. What we don't know is what his salary was so we can't determine if he donated 57% of $20 or what....or nothing.

{The Romneys donated about 16.4 percent of their adjusted gross income of $42.5 million in the two-year period, according to their 2010 tax returns and an estimate for 2011 taxes. The 2010 return shows $3 million in charitable contributions, and the 2011 estimate shows $4 million.}

He donated to the Mormon church you mean? There's some self interest there but only slightly.. :rolleyes:

Their Whoopi-Worship says it all about Obamabots. This is what they actually call 'News and Information.' It explains so much about them. It really puts things in perspective. Nutters like Ravi the Raving Lunatic do vote. And that is truly sad & frightening.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oSqw4XJVMo]‪Whoopi Goldberg Rips Major Fart On The View‬‏.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Taxes and charity was a total 57%. For some odd reason the man doing good bothers you.

Leftists don't believe in charity. They give what they steal from others, NEVER from their own pocket.

Yeah, I 'm amazed at all of this target those that have more then you bullshit. I have never wasted my time worrying about what somebody else has unless they are in dire straights and I might be in a position to help a little bit. Now I imagine that Ravi might try and twist that around as well. Man, she's a trip.

It makes sense for Romney to avoid an unfriendly crowd. He's not good in "off the cuff" situations. Running away from the kids on Nickelodeon though...
He did not go on NICk Because Jason Biggs who is the voice of one of the teenage mutant ninja turtle on Nickeloden , saying Vile and awful stuff about his wife and NICKelodeon did NOTHING to him..

To obama, he is his own charity so he donates 100% to his cause.

The View is a colossal waste of time.

Their Whoopi-Worship says it all about Obamabots. This is what they actually call 'News and Information.' It explains so much about them. It really puts things in perspective. Nutters like Ravi the Raving Lunatic do vote. And that is truly sad & frightening.

Whoopi is a huge racist.

He donated to the Mormon church you mean? There's some self interest there but only slightly.. :rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with donating to the church one attends. What is wrong with you?

The mormon church isn't a charity, neither are the other non-profit con organizations, idiot.

Another reason he's afraid to be on the View. These things would come up and he'd have to explain why he disdains the poor in favor of magic underoos. :lol:

He donated to CHARITY.

I'm sure that if Obama gave to charity - which he doesn't, because leftists oppose charity: But if Obama were to give to charity, I'm sure it would be "Communist Charities," if there were such a thing, but there isn't, because leftists oppose charitable giving.

Link proving Mitt Romney is afraid to appear on The View? I'm pretty sure there are other reasons. I'll let others decide for themeslves what those other reasons could be. But i'll await Ravi the Raving Lunatic's link proving Mitt Romney is afraid to appear on The View. Until i see one, i'll just have to call BULLSHIT on this one.

Another reason he's afraid to be on the View. These things would come up and he'd have to explain why he disdains the poor in favor of magic underoos. :lol:

Good god but you're fucking stupid.

Seriously.

{Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and his wife Michelle gave $10,772 of the $1.2 million they earned from 2000 through 2004 to charities, or less than 1 percent, according to tax returns for those years released today by his campaign.}

{Tax year Taxable income Charitable donations Donations as % of income
2010 $21.7 million $2.98 million 13.73%
2011 (est) $20.9 million $4 million 19.14%}

WHO'S GREEDY? Obama Gave 1% to Charity, Romney Gave 15% - Mitt Romney - Fox Nation

and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

Romney wouldn't get eaten for lunch. But aside from Elizabeth, what's the point in going on a show where the women are completely in the tank for Obama? They won't do him any favors.

Forum List

Back