Barack Obama: Whiner-In-Chief

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Now our whiner-in-chief has produced an ad telling everyone just how freakin hard it is to be president. Savor the self pity:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nUDg-O93GU&feature=player_detailpage]Challenges - Obama for America TV Ad - YouTube[/ame]

"Every president inherits challenges. Few have faced so many. Four years later, our enemies have been brought to justice. Our heroes are coming home. Assembly lines are humming again. There are still challenges to meet, children to educate, a middle class to rebuild — but the last thing we should do is turn back now.

I mean no one else did. The Great Depression, World War II, Vietnam, the whole 1960s turmoil, the Cold War, 9/11, etc., just pale by comparison when you look at what Obama faced don’t they. What he fails to mention is that the majority the problems existing today were the direct and foreseeable consequences of the actions… or inactions… of his regime.
Barack Obama might be our first half-black president but he is truly the first (six letter word, synonymous with cat) that we’ve had in the White House. "

Barack Obama: Whiner-In-Chief | RedState

Aw....I didn't hear that in Denver (2008) when everyone was crying cause of all that Hope and Change.

I guess our Affirmative Action President didn't bother to learn just what he was signing up for.

This is pathetic.

But when he was running he can have it done in 3 1/2 years. Guess his "community organizing" experience didnt teach him to research the country before running for president.

• Banned
But when he was running he can have it done in 3 1/2 years. Guess his "community organizing" experience didnt teach him to research the country before running for president.

The ad says, "our enemies have been brought to justice."

I guess they forgot who killed the Ambassador and 3 others.

Unless, of course, you are secretly cheering for the other side.

I'd rep the article, but you don't seem to be on the program....thanks for posting it.

Don't worry. I'm sure they'll get the evil movie producer.

Only republicans think it's easy, wave a few flags, bring up the bible, bomb a few brown people, congratulate the outsourcers for their job creation and it's off to the ranch to cut brush.

• Banned
Only republicans think it's easy, wave a few flags, bring up the bible, bomb a few brown people, congratulate the outsourcers for their job creation and it's off to the ranch to cut brush.

The only person that I noticed saying that is.........YOU!:cool:

Nah, only conservatives seem to understand that when you hire someone qualified (barely) to flip burgers at MacD's to run the largest, richest, most powerful nation in the world, there's gonna be some FAIL going on.

No it seems I have heard constantly just how easy it will be for Romney to just fix the economy with his republican magic as soon as he walks though the WH door, i guess just by being a republican.

No it seems I have heard constantly just how easy it will be for Romney to just fix the economy with his republican magic as soon as he walks though the WH door, i guess just by being a republican.

By all means provide us with a few links of people actually saying that....how easy it all will be, that is. I'll wait.

By all means provide us with a few links of people actually saying that....how easy it all will be, that is. I'll wait.

I'm waiting too, for your guy to explain it. Been running all along on the promise that things will quickly improve with him as president but other than the same old trickle down deregulation crap we got nothing.

I'm waiting too, for your guy to explain it. Been running all along on the promise that things will quickly improve with him as president but other than the same old trickle down deregulation crap we got nothing.

Sorry pal, you made a statement that supposedly "you heard constantly..." back it up.

Last edited:

Sorry pal, you made a statement that supposedly "everyone" knows...back it up.

You first, back up your initial statement that most of our problems are because of Barack Obama being president and you will have your answer from me, if all these problems are all his fault then just having Romney as president should fix them all shouldn't it?

You first, back up your initial statement that most of our problems are because of Barack Obama being president and you will have your answer from me, if all these problems are all his fault then just having Romney as president should fix them all shouldn't it?

Nice try but I didn't make the comment that you did and I'm not going to play "you go first" junior.

I'll take it that you can't ....

Nice try but I didn't make the comment that you did and I'm not going to play "you go first" junior.

Fail, I made that statement because you made your OP all about how all our problems are because of the scary man in the white house. I took it to mean that simply not having him there anymore will solve all our problems, is that not what you mean? Romney is certainly not offing us any details of how he will accomplish this economic transformation he is promising.

Fail, I made that statement because you made your OP all about how all our problems are because of the scary man in the white house. I took it to mean that simply not having him there anymore will solve all our problems, is that not what you mean? Romney is certainly not offing us any details of how he will accomplish this economic transformation he is promising.

Then you took it the wrong way which is besides the point. I'm not about to rehash the last 4 years and point out what you already have heard in about 10,000 threads here. You on the other hand made a statement about Romney that you are doing your damnedest not to explain.

Never mind because I'm not going to play your little game. We all can see that you bit off more than you can chew...or in this case even explain or back up.... with other's words. :eusa_hand:

Then you took it the wrong way which is besides the point. I'm not about to rehash the last 4 years and point out what you already have heard in about 10,000 threads here. You on the other hand made a statement about Romney that you are doing your damnedest not to explain.

Never mind because I'm not going to play your little game. We all can see that you bit off more than you can chew...or in this case even explain or back up.... with other's words. :eusa_hand:

What the the hell are you wanting me to back up? That Romney and his followers are saying that his mere presence will spur the economy to massive growth without any details from the Romney campaign as to how exactly he will do it? Look around for Christ's sake, quit acting dense and accept that Romney is offering promises he has no hope of keeping. The Romney ads on this website announce "it's time for a real recovery" you just buy it, I ask you or anyone HOW?

Forum List

Back