Romeo and Juliet 2: The Resurrection

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I thought this would be a funny title in case Disney bought the rights to Shakespeare's plays. The sequel would be Romeo and Juliet 2: The Resurrection

Not Disney

Have Guillermo Del Toro direct it

The dead searching for each other

Shakespeare's work is in the public domain. As is everything else up until 1935. As far as I know.

So write away. That in fact would not be a bad idea for a horror type movie and I'm surprised someone hasn't done it before this.

Shakespeare's work is in the public domain. As is everything else up until 1935. As far as I know.

So write away. That in fact would not be a bad idea for a horror type movie and I'm surprised someone hasn't done it before this.

They kinda did, My Boyfriend's Back (1993) - IMDb

LOL Of course!

I mean though a direct copy of the Romeo and Juliet story, but with zombies. It would have Shakespeare rolling in his grave, as it were.

• Banned
I thought people would see the humor in this thread but everyone took it way to serious. Jesus Christ...

Perhaps the same people that brought us sharknado will bring us a medieval version of the zombie apocalypse with undead Romeo trying to find his way to the undead Juliet. Isn't that romantic?

Forum List

Back