Roger Stone gets 40 month sentence.

Well then why did Barr support prosecuting Stone and not any of those other guys? Can you explain that?
Who says he supported prosecuting Stone?
Because his department was in charge of it. If he didn’t support the case then he would have dropped it. Why do I need to explain basic shit to you?
Both claims are false. There are a lot of reasons that Barr would have for not interfering.

To be honest, I'm becoming suspicious of Barr. He appears to be just another swamp critter. He should be nailing these douchebags to the wall. I think he's reluctant because he doesn't want to face the fake news media shit storm.
Thank you!!!!! There it is!!!! I’ve been saying for a few days now that y’all were going to turn on Barr and now I see it coming. Damn you all are so predictable. Haha

That is because they think that anyone Trump appoints has to have blind loyalty to him. When they start to call into question crap that Trump is doing that he shouldn't, that is when they turn on them.

Yea, how dare we think officials should be held accountable for their actions and job performance. Something rarely done before. Hell, Democrats intentionally appoint the most corrupt morons to run the government.

Because his department was in charge of it. If he didn’t support the case then he would have dropped it. Why do I need to explain basic shit to you?
Both claims are false. There are a lot of reasons that Barr would have for not interfering.

To be honest, I'm becoming suspicious of Barr. He appears to be just another swamp critter. He should be nailing these douchebags to the wall. I think he's reluctant because he doesn't want to face the fake news media shit storm.
Thank you!!!!! There it is!!!! I’ve been saying for a few days now that y’all were going to turn on Barr and now I see it coming. Damn you all are so predictable. Haha

That is because they think that anyone Trump appoints has to have blind loyalty to him. When they start to call into question crap that Trump is doing that he shouldn't, that is when they turn on them.

Yea, how dare we think officials should be held accountable for their actions and job performance. Something rarely done before. Hell, Democrats intentionally appoint the most corrupt morons to run the government.

Really? Wanna compare how many people Obama picked for his campaign team and cabinet that went to jail as compared to how many worked for Trump that have been convicted and sentenced?

you missed his point. Reread what he wrote.

Really? Wanna compare how many people Obama picked for his campaign team and cabinet that went to jail as compared to how many worked for Trump that have been convicted and sentenced?

How many of the Hussein’s buddies were spied on by Bush and the FBI? Your beloved Hussein was a part of the Democrat establishment, a handpicked and groomed empty suit that did whatever the DNC and globalist pigs wanted. He was in the protected class so will never see any investigations into his many legal fuck ups, or at least won’t get more than a hand slap. Look at his campaign finance cheating, he got to just pay a fine. No investigation for Fast and Furious illegal firearms to Cartel either.

President Trump wasn’t supposed to win because he isn’t part of the establishment class. So the Hussein has him spied on, and agents in the FBI broke protocols and lied in order to investigate the Donald and his allies. Heads of agencies even lied under oath, Clapper and Comey, yet no prosecution. But hey, we got little old private citizen Stone for “lying” about the content of emails to some partisan Congress-critters.

How many of the Hussein’s buddies were spied on by Bush and the FBI? Your beloved Hussein was a part of the Democrat establishment, a handpicked and groomed empty suit that did whatever the DNC and globalist pigs wanted. He was in the protected class so will never see any investigations into his many legal fuck ups, or at least won’t get more than a hand slap. Look at his campaign finance cheating, he got to just pay a fine. No investigation for Fast and Furious illegal firearms to Cartel either.

President Trump wasn’t supposed to win because he isn’t part of the establishment class. So the Hussein has him spied on, and agents in the FBI broke protocols and lied in order to investigate the Donald and his allies. Heads of agencies even lied under oath, Clapper and Comey, yet no prosecution. But hey, we got little old private citizen Stone for “lying” about the content of emails to some partisan Congress-critters.

So, since you can't answer the question, you deflect to some other subject. Figures.

The whataboutisms are soooooo old. Every time I hear “But Obama” or “what about Clinton” I just tune out. Those points are meaningless distractions. Deal with the NOW

The whataboutisms are soooooo old. Every time I hear “But Obama” or “what about Clinton” I just tune out. Those points are meaningless distractions. Deal with the NOW

Their corruption affects the now. You’re the one in denial. He was the one that brought up Obama, not me.

So, since you can't answer the question, you deflect to some other subject. Figures.

I answered your question head on. You’re the one deflecting because you can’t refute any of it.

All that shows is how corrupt the deep state is. What Trump made obvious is that the staffers in the DOJ are partisan leftwingers. They abuse their authority to thwart Republicans and give Dims a free pass.

All that shows is how corrupt the deep state is. What Trump made obvious is that the staffers in the DOJ are partisan leftwingers. They abuse their authority to thwart Republicans and give Dims a free pass.

What? Trump picked the people he had in his campaign and cabinet himself. And, even so, they still ended up being convicted and thrown in jail.

Their corruption affects the now. You’re the one in denial. He was the one that brought up Obama, not me.
The only way their corruption affects the now is when you all try and use it as a cover for Trump. That’s weak

WTF does that have to do with the topic? Stone wasn't on Trump's team, or in his cabinet.

Let me quote you right after the post of yours I quoted........

You just hate it when Dimsocialist hypocrisy is exposed, huh?

WTF does that have to do with the topic? Stone wasn't on Trump's team, or in his cabinet.

Let me quote you right after the post of yours I quoted........

Actually, Stone WAS on Trump's campaign team for a short while. Trump fired him because of his collaberation with Assange.

Roger Stone - Wikipedia

Stone served as an adviser to the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump. Stone left the campaign on August 8, 2015, amid controversy, with Stone claiming he quit and Trump claiming that Stone was fired. Despite this, Stone still supported Trump.

It should have been not guilty those money-grubbing slutz looking for easy money

What? Trump picked the people he had in his campaign and cabinet himself. And, even so, they still ended up being convicted and thrown in jail.
The DOJ has over 100,000 people, you fucking dumbass. Furthermore, career bureaucrats can't be fired without just cause.

You can't really be this stupid, can you?

You just hate it when Dimsocialist hypocrisy is exposed, huh?
The term "whataboutism" is just a Dim's way of saying he's proud to be a hypocrite.

The only way their corruption affects the now is when you all try and use it as a cover for Trump. That’s weak
Cover for what?

Cover for what?
Cover for whatever critique is being posed. Instead of addressing the critique, the auto reply is... well Obama did worse or Clinton did the same... as I said before, weak whataboutism arguments that distract from the topic at hand

Cover for what?
Cover for whatever critique is being posed. Instead of addressing the critique, the auto reply is... well Obama did worse or Clinton did the same... as I said before, weak whataboutism arguments that distract from the topic at hand
I keep telling you numbskulls that the term "whataboutism" is just the way TDS morons announce they are proud to by hypocrites.

Forum List

Back