Roger Stone gets 40 month sentence.

Both claims are false. There are a lot of reasons that Barr would have for not interfering.

To be honest, I'm becoming suspicious of Barr. He appears to be just another swamp critter. He should be nailing these douchebags to the wall. I think he's reluctant because he doesn't want to face the fake news media shit storm.
Thank you!!!!! There it is!!!! I’ve been saying for a few days now that y’all were going to turn on Barr and now I see it coming. Damn you all are so predictable. Haha

That is because they think that anyone Trump appoints has to have blind loyalty to him. When they start to call into question crap that Trump is doing that he shouldn't, that is when they turn on them.

Yea, how dare we think officials should be held accountable for their actions and job performance. Something rarely done before. Hell, Democrats intentionally appoint the most corrupt morons to run the government.

Really? Wanna compare how many people Obama picked for his campaign team and cabinet that went to jail as compared to how many worked for Trump that have been convicted and sentenced?
WTF does that have to do with the topic? Stone wasn't on Trump's team, or in his cabinet.

Let me quote you right after the post of yours I quoted........

So, since you can't answer the question, you deflect to some other subject. Figures.

Donald Trump called Roger Stone late at night from blocked number while associate was in contact with WikiLeaks

Stone might not be directly paid but he was definitely on the 'Team'....

Thank you!!!!! There it is!!!! I’ve been saying for a few days now that y’all were going to turn on Barr and now I see it coming. Damn you all are so predictable. Haha

That is because they think that anyone Trump appoints has to have blind loyalty to him. When they start to call into question crap that Trump is doing that he shouldn't, that is when they turn on them.

Yea, how dare we think officials should be held accountable for their actions and job performance. Something rarely done before. Hell, Democrats intentionally appoint the most corrupt morons to run the government.

Really? Wanna compare how many people Obama picked for his campaign team and cabinet that went to jail as compared to how many worked for Trump that have been convicted and sentenced?
WTF does that have to do with the topic? Stone wasn't on Trump's team, or in his cabinet.

So, since you can't answer the question, you deflect to some other subject. Figures.

Donald Trump called Roger Stone late at night from blocked number while associate was in contact with WikiLeaks

So anyone Trump calls is "on the team?" That claim is meaningless. If he wasn't getting paid then he wasn't a part of the campaign.

So anyone Trump calls is "on the team?" That claim is meaningless. If he wasn't getting paid then he wasn't a part of the campaign.

Rodger Stone was a highly influential unpaid advisor to Trump.

Trump adviser says he sent messages to Russian 'hacker'

Notice they all say Trump senior advisor. Trump admits that and also thanks him for telling him to run.

I know this the cleansing of Stone from Trump period now... Isn't this the time when you say Trump was never friends with Stone...

The whataboutisms are soooooo old. Every time I hear “But Obama” or “what about Clinton” I just tune out. Those points are meaningless distractions. Deal with the NOW

Their corruption affects the now. You’re the one in denial. He was the one that brought up Obama, not me.
The only way their corruption affects the now is when you all try and use it as a cover for Trump. That’s weak
Cover for what?
Cover for whatever critique is being posed. Instead of addressing the critique, the auto reply is... well Obama did worse or Clinton did the same... as I said before, weak whataboutism arguments that distract from the topic at hand
I keep telling you numbskulls that the term "whataboutism" is just the way TDS morons announce they are proud to by hypocrites.
Yes I hear you continue to say that but just because you say it that doesn’t make it true. Instead of discussing the point a whataboutism tries and change the subject into an argument about personal hypocrisy. Like I said, it’s a cheap diversionary tactic.

Rodger Stone was a highly influential unpaid advisor to Trump.

Trump adviser says he sent messages to Russian 'hacker'

Notice they all say Trump senior advisor. Trump admits that and also thanks him for telling him to run.

I know this the cleansing of Stone from Trump period now... Isn't this the time when you say Trump was never friends with Stone...
Stone never said a thing about any "Russian hacker," moron. He sent so,me tweets to Julian Assange, who is Swedish. "Unpaid advisor" means anyone who spoke to Trump who isn't part of the campaign. It's meaningless bullshit, just like everything else you post.

All you proved is that you're a douchebag who supports the corruption of our legal system to persecute the political opponents of the Democrat party.

Their corruption affects the now. You’re the one in denial. He was the one that brought up Obama, not me.
The only way their corruption affects the now is when you all try and use it as a cover for Trump. That’s weak
Cover for what?
Cover for whatever critique is being posed. Instead of addressing the critique, the auto reply is... well Obama did worse or Clinton did the same... as I said before, weak whataboutism arguments that distract from the topic at hand
I keep telling you numbskulls that the term "whataboutism" is just the way TDS morons announce they are proud to by hypocrites.
Yes I hear you continue to say that but just because you say it that doesn’t make it true. Instead of discussing the point a whataboutism tries and change the subject into an argument about personal hypocrisy. Like I said, it’s a cheap diversionary tactic.
The fact that it's true is what makes it true. Whenever the hypocrisy of TDS morons is pointed out, they start spewing the "whataboutism" epithet. inventing magic words that absolve them of their crimes is a leftwing specialty.

Forum List

Back