Zelensky offers new counter-offensive in case Congress passes more military aid

No, I wish I were. These guys have good salaries and a number of privileges.

So, are these biolabs Ukrainian or the US?
So, you lied in your earlier post. Okay.

As you must know, Ukraine is a corrupt criminal shithole of a country. So, it’s likely the US is behind the biolabs as they are in most harmful things in Ukraine.

So, you lied in your earlier post. Okay.

As you must know, Ukraine is a corrupt criminal shithole of a country. So, it’s likely the US is behind the biolabs as they are in most harmful things in Ukraine.
If the US is behind the biolabs, then MTG's demands towards Ukraine about shutting them down are meaningless. She should send a request to the US government instead.

What did I lie about in my earlier post?

If the US is behind the biolabs, then MTG's demands towards Ukraine about shutting them down are meaningless. She should send a request to the US government instead.

What did I lie about in my earlier post?
I‘m not talking about the bimbo MTG.

Its not Russian propaganda when it’s right.

I‘m not talking about the bimbo MTG.

Its not Russian propaganda when it’s right.
Oh, I lied when I called that Russian propaganda? Nuland said nothing about 'American biolabs in Ukraine'. It is you who is pushing lies here.

Oh, I lied when I called that Russian propaganda? Nuland said nothing about 'American biolabs in Ukraine'. It is you who is pushing lies here.
It’s not propaganda if it’s true. There is a dispute these labs were bio weapons labs. No dispute about them being biolabs.

Since we know the US government lies all the time, it’s very likely they were American bioweapons labs.

It’s not propaganda if it’s true. There is a dispute these labs were bio weapons labs. No dispute about them being biolabs.

Since we know the US government lies all the time, it’s very likely they were American bioweapons labs.

I never argued that Ukraine may have 'biological research facilities' as Nuland called them. It is no secret that the Soviet Union had a vast program in biological and chemical research, for military purposes also. And the Ukrainian Soviet republic was an integral part in it. And it may well be that some of them is still operating. That what is 'true'.

What is lying is pushing the narratives that these facilities were created by the US government for specifically targeting Russia. That is what I call Russian propaganda.

I never argued that Ukraine may have 'biological research facilities' as Nuland called them. It is no secret that the Soviet Union had a vast program in biological and chemical research, for military purposes also. And the Ukrainian Soviet republic was an integral part in it. And it may well be that some of them is still operating. That what is 'true'.

What is lying is pushing the narratives that these facilities were created by the US government for specifically targeting Russia. That is what I call Russian propaganda.
As well, as back in 1962 JFK couldn't be absolutely certain that the Soviet nuclear missiles in Cuba were deployed for specifically targeting the USA. But it was a good assumption.
Same way - Ukrainian biolabs, financed from the USA. Who knows - may be, there is the government behind it, acting exclusively from the philanthropic motives. They study Russian and Ukrainian diseases to help both Russian and Ukrainian people. But, may be, there is a criminal, anti-American group behind it (something like Clinton-Obama-Biden group), and they use the biolabs to create bioweapons against American people. No one can exclude it. That's why we need proper investigation and public discussion about it.

As well, as back in 1962 JFK couldn't be absolutely certain that the Soviet nuclear missiles in Cuba were deployed for specifically targeting the USA. But it was a good assumption.
Same way - Ukrainian biolabs, financed from the USA. Who knows - may be, there is the government behind it, acting exclusively from the philanthropic motives. They study Russian and Ukrainian diseases to help both Russian and Ukrainian people. But, may be, there is a criminal, anti-American group behind it (something like Clinton-Obama-Biden group), and they use the biolabs to create bioweapons against American people. No one can exclude it. That's why we need proper investigation and public discussion about it.
Russian and Ukrainian diseases.. he-he. I understand that you Russians think you have an extra chromosome and this kind of stuff. But in the real world there isn't such a thing as 'Russian and Ukrainian diseases'.

And as the Covid pandemic clearly showed there is no difference where a biolab is located. In the course of weeks or even days the virus can reach every corner of the world.

Russian and Ukrainian diseases.. he-he. I understand that you Russians think you have an extra chromosome and this kind of stuff. But in the real world there isn't such a thing as 'Russian and Ukrainian diseases'.

And as the Covid pandemic clearly showed there is no difference where a biolab is located. In the course of weeks or even days the virus can reach every corner of the world.
But there are such things as local diseases like Congo-Crimean fewer or really amazing Kemerovo's fewer. And there are differences in the group immunity, too.

But there are such things as local diseases like Congo-Crimean fewer or really amazing Kemerovo's fewer. And there are differences in the group immunity, too.
Maybe, but as I said above there is no much difference where these biolabs are located in the modern world. Besides, it is strange enough that American congressmen (and congresswomen) aren't so interested in Russian and Chinese biolabs.

Cool story, sister. I wonder why Colin Powell...err .. Mr. Lavrov haven't flashed any test tube on the UNSC's meeting yet.

I had copies of all the US signed contracts at one time, giving just about every financial and building detail you could now want to have .
Sometimes my tidiness bites back on me when least expected .
I never dreamt that the full truth would still be argued over when the info is still public for anybody who looks for it .

In Georgia it is worse . Only Americans are ever allowed inside the labs .
Chew on that one for wild ideas .

While the Czech Republic is single-handedly buying shells for Kiev, its national debt has grown to a record $136 billion and amounted to 43.6% of GDP - the country's president said he could no longer help Kiev and called on the US to "step in"

The russophobic Czech Republic's public debt grew by $4.6 billion in the first year and reached a record high

The US House of Representatives has approved the continuation of funding for Ukraine
The bill on $60.64bn aid to Ukraine was approved by 311 congressmen, 114 voted against it.
The condition for new arms deliveries to Kiev by NATO countries was the adoption of a strict mobilization law in Ukraine to make up for the losses of the AFU.

The nits voted in favor of continuing the bloody agony of Ukraine.
The US has planned a war against Russia. All lackeys of the USA should participate in the war.
One lackey is already at war with Russia, but is exhausted. Why feed him if he is exhausted and ready to surrender? So no money, no Patriot complexes, etc. Fresh lackeys should enter the war - they will need money and complexes and so on.
But here the lackey is mobilizing and is ready to continue the war. Naturally, if he is ready to continue the war - he needs money, complexes and so on, and the other lackeys will wait. They will wait for their hour. When Ukrainians can no longer fight - the next lackeys will enter the battle. So this war will last for a long time.

It is necessary to consider the interests of specific elite groups, such as the military-industrial complex.
The ukrainians die, thus creating demand for weapons, weapons can be sold at a markup - for example, nuts priced at $900 are sold for $900,000
For such super profits Ukrainians continue to be killed with the help of Russia.
"If you don't understand what's going on - follow the money".(с)

For once, it would be nice to err on the side of better judgment of the bargainers.
But, no, private capital, standing on the theft of other people's labor, continuously exudes infinite greed, which continuously generates infinite evil

Last edited:
Depends on what these money will go for. If for 'defence hardware', especially air defence systems - then it is a very good thing. If for preparing another stupid and senseless 'counter-offensive', as it was the case in the last year - then it would be better had the money never been assigned.

Actually, Americans do support aid as do most members of Congress

Aid to Ukraine is a wise investment

:rolleyes:

1713748307136.png

Maybe, but as I said above there is no much difference where these biolabs are located in the modern world.
Actually, there are difference.

Besides, it is strange enough that American congressmen (and congresswomen) aren't so interested in Russian and Chinese biolabs.
Some of them are interested, because there are Russian and Chinese biolabs in Latin America.

Depends on what these money will go for. If for 'defence hardware', especially air defence systems - then it is a very good thing.
Actually - no. Russian (Iranian) cruise missiles are much cheaper than American counter-missiles. It will buy you some time, but that's all. The war can't be won by defense.

If for preparing another stupid and senseless 'counter-offensive', as it was the case in the last year - then it would be better had the money never been assigned.
Yes, sure. It would be better for Ukrainians to not be killed in the senseless 'counter-offensive'.
The first problem is, that western equipment if free for Ukrainian politicians and they, therefore, don't care about it, and Ukrainian "soft meat" is free for the Western politicians, and, therefore, they don't care about them either. So, all what we have - is the waste of both equipment and human material.
The second problem is that Ukraine is not 'Russian Vietnam'. Ukraine is 'Russian California', and the Russians are ready to escalate to the level of nuclear war, and the Americans are not. So, the Russians will win. The only question is how many Ukrainian and Russian soldiers will be killed, and how much American money will be stolen in the process.

Actually - no. Russian (Iranian) cruise missiles are much cheaper than American counter-missiles. It will buy you some time, but that's all. The war can't be won by defense.

Yes, sure. It would be better for Ukrainians to not be killed in the senseless 'counter-offensive'.
The first problem is, that western equipment if free for Ukrainian politicians and they, therefore, don't care about it, and Ukrainian "soft meat" is free for the Western politicians, and, therefore, they don't care about them either. So, all what we have - is the waste of both equipment and human material.
The second problem is that Ukraine is not 'Russian Vietnam'. Ukraine is 'Russian California', and the Russians are ready to escalate to the level of nuclear war, and the Americans are not. So, the Russians will win. The only question is how many Ukrainian and Russian soldiers will be killed, and how much American money will be stolen in the process.
When I said air defence systems, I meant first of all those ones that will forbid Russian tactical aviation from operating alongside Ukrainian border and frontline. It is no secret that Russian forces rely heavily on tactical aircraft in their advances.

About the cruise missiles, yes, I understand that there is no panacea. Though, air defence systems against them are needed too. There should also be 'asymmetrical' answer. I still don't get why Ukraine hasn't started yet a campaign of liquidation of Russian pilots on Russian soil.

I had copies of all the US signed contracts at one time, giving just about every financial and building detail you could now want to have .
Sometimes my tidiness bites back on me when least expected .
I never dreamt that the full truth would still be argued over when the info is still public for anybody who looks for it .

In Georgia it is worse . Only Americans are ever allowed inside the labs .
Chew on that one for wild ideas .
I remember reading Bidens piece of shit Son is involved with some of those labs.

Forum List

Back