Roger Stone gets 40 month sentence.

Forewoman! You misogynistic homophobic transphobic islamophobic racist.
Do you still think it should be a mistrial?

Yes. He should be judged by an impartial jury.
how do you get an impartial jury?
Move it outside Washington DC, for one thing.
So your point is there is no such thing as a legit jury in DC?
For anything that is remotely political? Pretty much.

Haha... ok buddy. Whatever you say!
The leftwing understanding of how our government actually works is a total fairytale.
I’m sorry, you’re right. I just did some research and found that the Attorney General of the United States is actually just a picture on the wall. He really doesn’t have the power to do a thing in the DOJ. That’s all run by Obama people. Thanks for showing me the light!
You're only convincing me that you're a fool. Anyone who believes Barr can fire lifetime government employees at will has an elevator that doesn't go all the way up.
Fire? Of course he can if those people were breaking rules. If not breaking rules then he can absolutely reassign them. Right?
Firing a government employee can take years and cost millions of dollars, even if they are breaking the rules. He certain can't fire them purely on a whim.

You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
i didn’t say a whim, you just pulled that out of your ass. I said he could fire them if they were breaking the rules and otherwise he could reassign them if he feels they are mishandling a case. Can he not?

Oh ok, I imagine the same would apply for all major cities is that right? If so then where would you move all those court cases?

I’d love to hear all about this genius plan of yours. Please do tell.

The leftwing understanding of how our government actually works is a total fairytale.
I’m sorry, you’re right. I just did some research and found that the Attorney General of the United States is actually just a picture on the wall. He really doesn’t have the power to do a thing in the DOJ. That’s all run by Obama people. Thanks for showing me the light!
You're only convincing me that you're a fool. Anyone who believes Barr can fire lifetime government employees at will has an elevator that doesn't go all the way up.
Fire? Of course he can if those people were breaking rules. If not breaking rules then he can absolutely reassign them. Right?
Firing a government employee can take years and cost millions of dollars, even if they are breaking the rules. He certain can't fire them purely on a whim.

i didn’t say a whim, you just pulled that out of your ass. I said he could fire them if they were breaking the rules and otherwise he could reassign them if he feels they are mishandling a case. Can he not?
ROFL! You are do fucking naive.

Oh ok, I imagine the same would apply for all major cities is that right? If so then where would you move all those court cases?

Move it to a suburb of Charlotte in NC. That should be fairly nuetral.

You obviously think so but aren’t explaining why. Please explain why Barr doesn’t have the power to fire rule breakers or reassign agents to cases in the DOJ.

Move it to a suburb of Charlotte in NC. That should be fairly nuetral.
So all political trials go to suburb courts?! Ok, so who manages that and decides which cases go to which suburban courts?

I think there should have been a mistrial because of a tainted jury.
How was it tainted?
The foreman is a rabid Trump hater.

Why aren’t you answering the question? How do you get an impartial jury?

You obviously think so but aren’t explaining why. Please explain why Barr doesn’t have the power to fire rule breakers or reassign agents to cases in the DOJ.
You can follow all the rules and still prevent Barr from accomplishing his agenda. We aren't talking about agents. We're talking about Sr DOJ officials.

You can follow all the rules and still prevent Barr from accomplishing his agenda. We aren't talking about agents. We're talking about Sr DOJ officials.
I see you’ve retreated to meaningless generalizations. Fact remains if Barr didn’t think a case was being handled correctly he can replace the agents. He made the call not to prosecute McCabe. He made the call to prosecute Stone and recommend a 3 year sentence. He makes the call not to indict Biden or Comey or Schiff... it’s a tactic of Trump and his puppets to criminalize their opposition. It’s transparent and obvious but it’s not supported by reality. You have no excuses with Barr in the house unless you throw him under the bus and clump him in as a deep stater which I imagine might be coming.

How was it tainted?
The foreman is a rabid Trump hater.

Why aren’t you answering the question? How do you get an impartial jury?
You need to work with him. If a Trump stooge is on trial he can't get a fair trial because all Trump stooges have to be innocent.

What exactly was this “lie” he told? Got a quote?

The juror lied about her political positions.
the case was laid out before a judge and jury and he was found guilty on several
Counts.... are you wanting to relitigate it right now based in info we’ve read in the news media?! You really think that will solve something?

So you still can’t produce one of these “lies” he told.

I can definitely tell you didn't pay a lick of attention to the Mueller report. Stone lied about being the middle man between the Trump campaign and Wikileaks.

He lied about being “a middleman”, a complete subjective term.

Yea, he really deserves 3 years in prison for that. :cuckoo:

You're a Trump supporter, I never expected you to care about lies as long as they have an R after their name. So much for the Republican party I knew that was about law and justice... perfect example of why I'm not an Independent. In 5 years Trump and his sycophants have burned the republican party to the ground.

No one else has ever been prosecuted for “lying” to a congressional committee in recent history. We know Clapper and Comey lied under oath, and they were government officials. Stone is a nobody who just knew Donald Trump. So if you are for “law and order”, you’d be disgusted that the Feds are wasting time investigating this guy versus the many government officials who lied in order to get investigations started against President Trump. This has always been a political witch hunt, to punish the people around President Trump.

the case was laid out before a judge and jury and he was found guilty on several
Counts.... are you wanting to relitigate it right now based in info we’ve read in the news media?! You really think that will solve something?

I can definitely tell you didn't pay a lick of attention to the Mueller report. Stone lied about being the middle man between the Trump campaign and Wikileaks.

You're a Trump supporter, I never expected you to care about lies as long as they have an R after their name. So much for the Republican party I knew that was about law and justice... perfect example of why I'm not an Independent. In 5 years Trump and his sycophants have burned the republican party to the ground.

No one else has ever been prosecuted for “lying” to a congressional committee in recent history. We know Clapper and Comey lied under oath, and they were government officials. Stone is a nobody who just knew Donald Trump. So if you are for “law and order”, you’d be disgusted that the Feds are wasting time investigating this guy versus the many government officials who lied in order to get investigations started against President Trump. This has always been a political witch hunt, to punish the people around President Trump.
Well then why did Barr support prosecuting Stone and not any of those other guys? Can you explain that?

Well then why did Barr support prosecuting Stone and not any of those other guys? Can you explain that?

Because he’s a coward.

Because he’s a coward.
Oh ok, he’s a coward, that’s the best you can come up with? What is he scared of?

Who says he supported prosecuting Stone?

Because his department was in charge of it. If he didn’t support the case then he would have dropped it. Why do I need to explain basic shit to you?

Because his department was in charge of it. If he didn’t support the case then he would have dropped it. Why do I need to explain basic shit to you?
Both claims are false. There are a lot of reasons that Barr would have for not interfering.

To be honest, I'm becoming suspicious of Barr. He appears to be just another swamp critter. He should be nailing these douchebags to the wall. I think he's reluctant because he doesn't want to face the fake news media shit storm.

Both claims are false. There are a lot of reasons that Barr would have for not interfering.

To be honest, I'm becoming suspicious of Barr. He appears to be just another swamp critter. He should be nailing these douchebags to the wall. I think he's reluctant because he doesn't want to face the fake news media shit storm.
Thank you!!!!! There it is!!!! I’ve been saying for a few days now that y’all were going to turn on Barr and now I see it coming. Damn you all are so predictable. Haha

Thank you!!!!! There it is!!!! I’ve been saying for a few days now that y’all were going to turn on Barr and now I see it coming. Damn you all are so predictable. Haha

That is because they think that anyone Trump appoints has to have blind loyalty to him. When they start to call into question crap that Trump is doing that he shouldn't, that is when they turn on them.

Forum List

Back