Roe vs Wade Is a Bad Ruling

Lots of very successful people grew up without parents for much of their lives. Foster homes are available, too and so are group homes. Foster parents get paid by the state to raise kids.
They do such a bang-up job they kill many of the kids in foster care.

that's absolutely false. coming up with complete bullshit & acting like it isn't doesn't help yer hysterical viewpoint at all.

my my MY MY my ....

first of all - don't call them 'women' - the word female is much more accurate, because many pregnant females aren't of legal age.... but the rest of the above is true.

& the vast majority of abortions are performed in that trimester. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. at 6 weeks, they may not know. especially if a female has an unreliable cycle.

because it's none of yer fucking biz'nez.

lol ... ^^^ typical response from someone who will never be put in that situation to decide FOR THEMSELVES ^^^
all women who carry to their fetus to term want nothing better to have healthy baby, but you know that already.

I knew there were a few states that would make abortion illegal, but I didn’t realize it was twelve.

It seems a reasonable ”compromise” ruling would be to require all states to offer abortion in the first six weeks. That way, if someone got sloppy with birth control or If it is a rare (1%) case of birth control failure, the female still has a few weeks after knowing she’s pregnant to get an abortion.

hard core ' pro lifers ' won't compromise. & 'the first 6 weeks' is actually 4 weeks - at best.

I think it would be ok in cases where the mothers life would be at risk or rape or things like that.

it doesn't work that way . if one is truly pro life - then there's no compromise.

as far as rape - that is a slippery slope.

what if the female doesn't know who her attacker is? will she still be able to have one based on her word? guess what is gonna
( sad, but will become necessary) happen? & if her word isn't 'good enough' ... then what if they don't find the pig in time before 'viability'? the state can also stretch it out long enough to deny her medical care.

if roe ve wade is overturned, then the 14th amendment will be taken away from 1/2 the population of this country.

The problem is they want us to pay for it at the barrel of a government gun in one breath and then turn around and say butt out in another breath.

the hyde amendment has been in effect since the days of carter.

however - watch yer tax dollars go up for all the medical care, food, housing, clothing, education etc for all the forced births until age 18.

What happend to "my body, my choice??"
It’s your body only when it doesn’t affect another’s life. Why do you leftists keep skipping over that part? A person does not have a right to cause pain and torture to another living thing.

You want to get a nose job? Your body, your choice. You want to shave your head? Your body, your choice. You want to amputate both legs for some reason? Your choice.

But when your actions cause great pain and suffering to another, it becomes more than just your body.

it doesn't work that way . if one is truly pro life - then there's no compromise.

as far as rape - that is a slippery slope.

what if the female doesn't know who her attacker is? will she still be able to have one based on her word? guess what is gonna
( sad, but will become necessary) happen? & if her word isn't 'good enough' ... then what if they don't find the pig in time before 'viability'? the state can also stretch it out long enough to deny her medical care.

if roe ve wade is overturned, then the 14th amendment will be taken away from 1/2 the population of this country.
Well, that’s the leftist attitude: it’s got to be 100% your way, and no room for compromise.

A good compromise is abortion may be made available up to 6 weeks gestation, after which is up to the state, and NO abortions after 20 weeks unless the mother’s life is in danger.

But when your actions cause great pain and suffering to another, it becomes more than just your body.

a female who does not want to carry to full term & give birth because she is literally FORCED to, will be affected just as much.

seems you forget that part. now - who's autonomy takes precedence?

Well, that’s the leftist attitude: it’s got to be 100% your way, and no room for compromise.

false.

A good compromise is abortion may be made available up to 6 weeks gestation,

you mean 4 weeks. a female doesn't even know she's pregnant until at least 2 weeks past her period ... that gives her only 4 weeks. btw - at '6weeks' there is no heartbeat, because no heart has developed. it's electrical pulses.

after which is up to the state,

so much for that 'smaller, less intrusive' government ....

and NO abortions after 20 weeks unless the mother’s life is in danger.

viability doesn't begin until a few weeks after that & guess what language is contained within R v W?

a female who does not want to carry to full term & give birth because she is literally FORCED to, will be affected just as much.

seems you forget that part. now - who's autonomy takes precedence?
She has the opportunity to make that decision early on in the pregnancy so as to avoid pain and torture to another being. Her autonomy does NOT take precedent over the torturous death of another being.

false.

you mean 4 weeks. a female doesn't even know she's pregnant until at least 2 weeks past her period ... that gives her only 4 weeks. btw - at '6weeks' there is no heartbeat, because no heart has developed. it's electrical pulses.

so much for that 'smaller, less intrusive' government ....

viability doesn't begin until a few weeks after that & guess what language is contained within R v W?

She still has time to make an appointment to end the life and rob someone of 90 years on Earth. She just needs to act quickly to spare the suffering of another.

And far as smaller, less intrusive government, that usually applies at the federal level, as was intended by the Constitution. That’s why rights not specifically given to the federal government automatically reverts to the states.

She has the opportunity to make that decision early on in the pregnancy so as to avoid pain and torture to another being. Her autonomy does NOT take precedent over the torturous death of another being.

so, then you are in favor of vaccine & mask mandates, since infecting someone with the covid virus can do the exact same thing ....

right?

so, then you are in favor of vaccine & mask mandates, since infecting someone with the covid virus can do the exact same thing ....

right?
Less than 1% chance of dying from COVID. A woman who goes for an abortion has a 100% chance of killing the life Inside her.

She still has time to make an appointment to end the life and rob someone of 90 years on Earth. She just needs to act quickly to spare the suffering of another.

that is if she lives in a state that will even give her that much time. what if she doesn't & needs to raise the cash so she can cross state lines? according to texas law - even THAT isn't an option.

then too bad? a bounty is a bounty.

right?

yaaaaaaaaaaaa.............

& some blew that off as if it could never happen.

Forum List

Back