Roe vs Wade Is a Bad Ruling

Yeah, and you believe a woman should be allowed to kill the child even after it is born, so you don’t believe a child has a right to life,

that's absolutely false. coming up with complete bullshit & acting like it isn't doesn't help yer hysterical viewpoint at all.

so fuck you!

my my MY MY my ....

After three months a woman usually knows that she is pregnant

first of all - don't call them 'women' - the word female is much more accurate, because many pregnant females aren't of legal age.... but the rest of the above is true.

& the vast majority of abortions are performed in that trimester. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. at 6 weeks, they may not know. especially if a female has an unreliable cycle.

and like the OP said you have ways to protect yourself, so why the fuck are you so lazy at doing the right things?

because it's none of yer fucking biz'nez.

Simple, typical trash that does not want to take care of it the day after with a damn pill!

lol ... ^^^ typical response from someone who will never be put in that situation to decide FOR THEMSELVES ^^^

We were discussing why late term abortions happened. Right now she would have to carry the pregnancy to term. If RvW is overturned she will have the option of traveling to a state that allows late term abortions.
Who has to carry to term? She could have gotten an abortion, just within the first several weeks.

You understand the discussion. I hate trying to discuss something with dishonest people.
Just because I disagree with a leftist doesn’t mean I’m dishonest. You are saying someone has to carry to term, and I am saying that any female can get an abortion.

Just because I disagree with a leftist doesn’t mean I’m dishonest. You are saying someone has to carry to term, and I am saying that any female can get an abortion.

Because you refuse to honestly address my post. You are simply attempting to avoid it and that is dishonest.

Who has to carry to term? She could have gotten an abortion, just within the first several weeks.

Trigger law​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A trigger law is a nickname for a law that is unenforceable, but may achieve enforceability if a key change in circumstances occurs.

Abortion trigger laws in the United States[edit]​

States with trigger laws or pre-Roe bans on abortion that would make abortion illegal in the state if Roe v. Wade were overturned
In the United States, twelve states — Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma[1], South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas,[2] and Utah have trigger laws that would automatically ban abortion in the first and second trimesters if the landmark case Roe v. Wade were overturned.[3][4][5] Illinois formerly had a trigger law (enacted in 1975), but repealed it in 2017.[6][7][8] Also, nine states — Alabama, Arizona, Michigan, West Virginia, and Wisconsin as well as the already mentioned Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas, still have their unenforced pre-Roe abortion bans on the law books. Those laws are not currently enforceable due to Roe, but could be enforced if Roe were overturned.[4]

That's not what I am asking.

State preemption usually follows the same as federal preemption as "a state may not pass a law inconsistent with the federal law" and within a state with preemption a county/city can't pass a law that goes against state law.

But we have states with no or limited preemption. Like how some blue population center counties/cities can ban concealed carry while it is perfectly fine to CC in another locale within the same state.
Roe is the only federal law. If it goes down, there will be no federal law on abortion and only state law.

Trigger law​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A trigger law is a nickname for a law that is unenforceable, but may achieve enforceability if a key change in circumstances occurs.

Abortion trigger laws in the United States[edit]​

States with trigger laws or pre-Roe bans on abortion that would make abortion illegal in the state if Roe v. Wade were overturned
In the United States, twelve states — Arkansas, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota, Oklahoma[1], South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas,[2] and Utah have trigger laws that would automatically ban abortion in the first and second trimesters if the landmark case Roe v. Wade were overturned.[3][4][5] Illinois formerly had a trigger law (enacted in 1975), but repealed it in 2017.[6][7][8] Also, nine states — Alabama, Arizona, Michigan, West Virginia, and Wisconsin as well as the already mentioned Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas, still have their unenforced pre-Roe abortion bans on the law books. Those laws are not currently enforceable due to Roe, but could be enforced if Roe were overturned.[4]
I knew there were a few states that would make abortion illegal, but I didn’t realize it was twelve.

It seems a reasonable ”compromise” ruling would be to require all states to offer abortion in the first six weeks. That way, if someone got sloppy with birth control or If it is a rare (1%) case of birth control failure, the female still has a few weeks after knowing she’s pregnant to get an abortion.

I knew there were a few states that would make abortion illegal, but I didn’t realize it was twelve.

It seems a reasonable ”compromise” ruling would be to require all states to offer abortion in the first six weeks. That way, if someone got sloppy with birth control or If it is a rare (1%) case of birth control failure, the female still has a few weeks after knowing she’s pregnant to get an abortion.

Not 12. 26 are set to ban abortion if Roe is down.

If the being we are discussing is a life worth protecting, why is it not worth protecting at all points of being?

I don't think a woman should be able to kill the baby inside her just because she doesn't want it because there are ways to avoid becoming with child. I think it would be ok in cases where the mothers life would be at risk or rape or things like that.

1638712687334.png

'cept your reasons don't belong assigned to anybody but yourself.

don't want or believe in abortion?

then don't have one.

The problem is they want us to pay for it at the barrel of a government gun in one breath and then turn around and say butt out in another breath.

Last edited:
Not 12. 26 are set to ban abortion if Roe is down.
If that is true (and I by no means believe that it is) that's a fine way to lose it all to the dems and then it won't matter anyway......Sorta in a "if you won't listen then you are gonna feel" or "cutting off your nose to spite your face" type of way.

Still it is a subject worth debating daily.

Personally I believe it is a State to State issue that should be regulated at the State level…

Now with that written I also believe a woman should be allow to abort her unborn child because bringing a child into this World with a mother that does not want them is just wrong…

Also in my own opinion I believe the woman would resent the child or abandon the child to be left for the State to take care of…

So personally let her rid herself of the child seeing she is not stable enough to raise and care for the child…

And when she has her second abortion, sterilize her at the same time, since she has proven that she is not intelligent enough to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

If that is true (and I by no means believe that it is) that's a fine way to lose it all to the dems and then it won't matter anyway......Sorta in a "if you won't listen then you are gonna feel" or "cutting off your nose to spite your face" type of way.
No….I just did a quick read….they are lumping in states with restrictive measures with those who disallow it totally. The number is 12.

And here’s the thing: if the majority of the voters n those 12 states agree with the no-abortion law, then the state is meeting the wishes of the majority of its citizens. Those who disagree can move to a state that more closely aligns with their wishes.

That‘s part of what a goes into deciding where to move: the laws of the state. I myself moved to a reddish state 30 years ago that has become increasingly blue. When my family circumstances allow, I might move to a more reddish state.

I don't think a woman should be able to kill the baby inside her just because she doesn't want it because there are ways to avoid becoming with child. I think it would be ok in cases where the mothers life would be at risk or rape or things like that.

Fetuses aren't babies.

And if you think they are then you SHOULD force a woman to have one even if it was conceived by rape.
We don't execute people for crimes their parents commit.

And when she has her second abortion, sterilize her at the same time, since she has proven that she is not intelligent enough to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Thanks for reminding everyone that the "pro-life" movement is about misogyny, not "babies".

No….I just did a quick read….they are lumping in states with restrictive measures with those who disallow it totally. The number is 12.

And here’s the thing: if the majority of the voters n those 12 states agree with the no-abortion law, then the state is meeting the wishes of the majority of its citizens. Those who disagree can move to a state that more closely aligns with their wishes.

That‘s part of what a goes into deciding where to move: the laws of the state. I myself moved to a reddish state 30 years ago that has become increasingly blue. When my family circumstances allow, I might move to a more reddish state.
I doubt if it would ever be put to a straight up or down vote (it would be great were that the case though) but it will be left up to state politicians, at least at first.....The trick there is not to alienate the Independent voter many of whom, like myself, are pro-choice or really don't care about abortion at all but recoil at a politician telling them how they should go about their lives..

Forum List

Back