Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

ding in #4615 said: The existence of a new, living, genetically distinct human being isn't arbitrary. It's literally the point in time when it became alive and human. dvng.23.10.10 #4,615

Flash in #23 said: Libtards hate . . . freedom of religion • ¥ • flvsh.23.10.02 #23

See POST nf.23.10.12 #11,375 regarding white Biblical Catholic and Protestant fetal stage personhood.

Acknowledging personhood prior to birth is a matter of private personal religious belief or a matter of conscience for every individual.

Saint Flash is wrong to attack the left over religious freedom.

It is rightwingers Saint Ding and Saint Flash who deny religious freedom or freedom of conscience to women when they are pregnant,

nf.23.12.18 #12,040
to flvsh.23.10.02 #23
You are boring AF.

You are boring AF.
I notice you did not say that I am incorrect about anything I’ve written and you can’t respectfully answer any questions I ask such as this one.

What loss of liberty or physical harm do you personally suffer Saint Ding when you are not successful at forcing full term gestation on an unwanted pregnancy?

Sorry to hear you become so easily bored with facts truth and reason but getting that on record is well worth my time.

nf.23.13.19 #12,042
to dvng.23.12.28 #12,041

Last edited:
NotfooledbyW

3DB2F693-215B-467D-AFC7-3D60F86914CF.jpeg

LeroyDumonde in #428 said: No, he was suggesting that the EC votes be sent back to the states to be recertified. lrydmnd.23.12.11 #428

SEE POST nf.23.12.15 #12,036
to jvmhvvvsv.23.12.15 #311

Had Pence agreed to do it Saint Leroydumonde, what end result was DJT’s motivation and objective on J6 by sending the EC votes back to the states to be re-certified?

nf.23.12.21 #12,044
to lrydmnd.23.12.11 #428

Last edited:
Bob Blaylock in #342 said: If we're going to arbitrarily decide which human beings are more unimportant than which other human beings, then I am going to declare that an intelligent, decent human being is far more important than a retarded sociopath such as yourself. bbblylck.23.07.16 #342

NotfooledbyW in #9757 said: “The problem with St Blaylock’s argumentative absurdity is that women who do not want to gestate a fetus to full term are not deciding that a conscious independently living human being is being killed during an abortion procedure. The fetus has no brain and no consciousness but the woman has both. She is more important than her fetus because she has met a live birth requirement and her fetus has not. nf.23.07.16 #9,757 to bbblylck.23.07.16 #342

Your declaration is rendered absolutely absurd, meaningless and almost as stupid as something Saint CarsomyrPlusSix might say.

I will add notice of the inaccuracy of the phrase “If we're going to arbitrarily decide” used in POST bbblylck.23.07.16 #342 because “we” the great mass of uninvolved humanity are not entitled to or privy to “decide” to end or continue gestation when it occurs prior to fetal viability for anyone other than ourselves and our relationships. The potential birth mother decides that and we have a constitutional and moral duty to respect her privacy in making that decision.

nf.23,12.22 #12,045
to bbblylck.23.07.16 #342

Last edited:
Bob Blaylock in #342 said: If we're going to arbitrarily decide which human beings are more unimportant than which other human beings, then I am going to declare that an intelligent, decent human being is far more important than a retarded sociopath such as yourself.

NotfooledbyW in #9757 said: “The problem with St Blaylock’s argumentative absurdity is that women who do not want to gestate a fetus to full term are not deciding that a conscious independently living human being is being killed during an abortion procedure. The fetus has no brain and no consciousness but the woman has both. She is more important than her fetus because she has met a live birth requirement and her fetus has not.

Your declaration is rendered absolutely absurd, meaningless and almost as stupid as something Saint CarsomyrPlusSix might say.

I will add notice of the inaccuracy of the phrase “If we're going to arbitrarily decide” used in POST #342 because “we” the great mass of uninvolved humanity are not entitled to or privy to “decide” to end or continue gestation when it occurs prior to fetal viability for anyone other than ourselves and our relationships. The potential birth mother decides that and we have a constitutional and moral duty to respect her privacy in making that decision.

kaz in #21 said: Agreed, and I'm pro-choice. It's a State issue, and I want women in my State to have access to abortions, government has no legitimate power to force a woman to carry a baby to term in her body. •¥• kvz!.22.08.06 #21

If you accept it being a state’s right issue Saint KAZ you are not pro-choice. You are pro-government denying due process for women when they are pregnant.

nf.23.12.23 #12,049
to kvz!.22.08.06 #21

Esdraelon in #2 said: The real question is, what will you lot do to stop him taking the office if he wins? vsdrvvlvn.23.12.16 #2 to tvmpvvnvnnnn.23.12.16 #1

Baby Fetus won’t allow DJT to win but if he does somehow assemble a
predominantly masculine openly secular-fascist and white Christian-fascist voter coalition in key swing states and wins with it , you can rest assured we will not be storming the US Capitol threatening to hang Kamela Harris if she does not use her power to throw you fascistfukkers out. We will stick to the rule of law under the Constitution and take you to court. It’s not about having the most guns.

nf.23.12.25 #12,050
to vsdrvvlvn.23.12.16 #2

Trump’s Christmas Day message:

Trump.23.12.25 says, "And we ask God to guide us, give us strength, and watch over us in this pivotal year ahead. With his help, by this time next year, we will be well on our way to making America safer, stronger, greater, and more prosperous than ever before. ... May 2024 be the best year of our lives."

I notice you did not say that I am incorrect about anything I’ve written and you can’t respectfully answer any questions I ask such as this one.

What loss of liberty or physical harm do you personally suffer Saint Ding when you are not successful at forcing full term gestation on an unwanted pregnancy?

Sorry to hear you become so easily bored with facts truth and reason but getting that on record is well worth my time.

nf.23.13.19 #12,042
to dvng.23.12.28 #12,041
Do you support the US Constitution?

lennypartiv in #34 said: “We were founded as a Christian nation.“ "In God we trust"
"One nation under God"

lennypartiv in #151 said: “White Evangelicals are America.”

PeterPilot in #20 said: “An independent thinker is one who does not follow the crowd, and today does not follow the mainstream media. He informs himself as best he can, and avoids the propaganda that drives the herd.”

The crowd or herd that forms the Republican Party without being a churchgoing Christian will tell you one of the biggest and most absurd American political myths of all time which is what Saint Lennypartiv has written in POST lnnyprtv.23.11.06 #34 .

I wonder how many supposedly self-described “Independent thinkers” subscribe to Christian Nation my in Saint Lennypartiv‘s herd.

lnnyprtv.23.11.06 #34
lnnyprtv.23.11.13 #151
ptrplt.23.12.25 #20

“We have every opportunity and every encouragement before us, to form the noblest purest constitution on the face of the earth,” Paine wrote. “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” •¥• Centuries before the existence of the internet, Common Sense managed to go viral, selling an estimated 500,000 copies. By the end of the Revolutionary War, an estimated half-million copies were in circulation throughout the colonies. •¥¥• By promoting the idea of American exceptionalism and the need to form a new nation to realize its promise, Paine’s pamphlet not only attracted public support for the Revolution but put the rebellion’s leaders under pressure to declare independence. And even after the victory over the British, Paine’s influence persisted, and some of his ideas found their way into the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. •¥¥¥•
Paine’s 47 page pamphlet aroused Common farmers and craftsmen to support fighting a Revolution against the King’s army. They all had Bibles, but the Bible didn’t inspire an insurrection that changed the world.

nf.23.12.25 #12,053
to ptrplt.23.12.25 #20

Last edited:
scruffy in #12 said: Accusing your opponents of cheating is NOT a rebellion against the rules, you dumb fucktard.
Goddammit, these leftards have SHIT for brains. Stinky, smelly, ugly, disgusting SHIT comes out of them.
And AGAIN, a leftard in bed with a Neo-Con.
There's only one group of dumbass fucktards I despise more than the Neo-Scum, and I'll let you guess who they​

But you believe it’s ok for Republicans to mass murder Baby Fetus

1miseryindex said: I say "almost" because there isn't too much that is comical vis a vis liberals... •¥• But yeh, they criticize the God Christians believe in because of such things as this: In the Old Testament, God told the Israelites to kill all those they were at war with. I don't think this pertains to ALL wars? But in some cases, yeh, they were told by God to even kill the children! •¥¥• That is horrifying to us pro-life people of modern times. •¥¥¥• But get this... It is also "horrifying" or at least unacceptable to liberals! They claim that no "God of love" would command such a hideous thing. •¥¥¥¥• Then they go to the election polls to vote for PRO MURDER (of the unborn) political candidates...! nmsryndx.24.12.27 #1

Will you Saint Miseryindex be voting for PRO BABY FETUS MURDERER Trump if he survives all 91 counts in four criminal indictments?

nf.23.12.27 #12,055
to nmsryndx.23.12.27 #1

ding said: “Maybe, horse trading in politics is a time honored tradition. Happens all the time. They're politicians, not saints. •¥• Personally I wish they'd make abortion a misdemeanor. Seems like a good horse trade to me.” •¥¥• dvng.23.12.20 #17

Saving Baby Fetus means nothing to Saint Ding if Baby Fetus can’t help Republicans win elections to form a Puritan-centric authoritarian white male dominated state.

nf.23.12.29 #12,056
to dvng.23.12.20 #17

Last edited:
God Save the Oval Office for which it stands.

WORTHY of KNIGHTHOOD Sir TomP: #853

Saint j-mac let it be known while laughing out loud: A smart man told me early on in life, not to wrestle with pigs...you just get dirty, and the pigs love it..​

Tom Paine 1949 in #853 12.23.30 in response to LOL said: That is exactly why I don’t get into long debates with many people here like you { j-mac }. •¥• I just present my views clearly as I have in the OP and many follow-up comments, give evidence of why I believe what I do … and let the devil take the hindmost. •¥¥• I’m always open to a serious discussion, however, even with folks who might have wallowed in pig shit in the past. It’s often not really their fault. They have just had their minds poisoned and desensitized for so long that even Trump’s use of coded fascist language no longer bothers them. •¥¥¥• tvmpvvnv.23.12.30

nf.23.12.30 #12,057

God Save the Oval Office for which it stands.

and have fun while doing it​

{{ The following POST #25 is worthy of inclusion into the upcoming LOL@MAGA Historical Documentary chapter titled “Idiotic MAGA Dreams of Civil War” subtitled: “we got us all these guns what are we supposed to do with them” }}

{{ * }} bracketed comments by nf.

Chillicothe in #25 23.12.31 wrote: “Early on the last day of the year, we enter the Mos Eisley Cantina {{ located on a sparsely inhabited circumbinary desertplanet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories named Tatooine }} and see the, umm, peculiarity of many of the patrons. Still, it can be entertaining, tho seldom informational. But hell, let's ask. Maybe at the end of the year, some here will seek the road to redemption?” •¥•

MAGA Macho Man in #2 23.12.30 wrote: “Actually that's what Biden wants, to rip the country apart.” mvgvmm.23.12.30 #1

Chillicothe in #25 23.12.31 wrote: Why would he want to do that? •¥¥• He's been a life long civic leader here in America, it has been good to him. He has grandchildren that will live in this America long after he is gone. He has a positive 'legacy' of accomplishment that he naturally would want to live after him. Yet, you claim he wants all that destroyed? •¥¥¥• Would you please explain your thinking to the forum so that the posters and lurker here will know just exactly what you mean, MAGAman? And we can then judge accordingly. •¥¥¥¥• #25 to mvgvmm #1

yidnar in #3 23.12.30 wrote: “dims would rather tear the country apart than lose to Trump in 2024” yvdnvr.23.12.30 #3

Chillicothe in #25 23.12.31 wrote: I'm gonna assume the poster 'yidnar' is referring to Democrats when he says "dims". Regardless, of who he is referencing.......the obvious question is "why would any citizen want to "tear-the-country-apart"....if they live here, have children, grandchildren, property, and graves of ancestors here? Why would any citizen want this country that has been so good for so many to be 'torn apart"? •¥¥¥¥¥• Please explain yourself, poster 'yidnar'.....so the forum can better judge your rationale for claiming what you claim.....and your qualifications and gravitas for claiming such. •¥¥¥¥¥¥•#25 to yvdnvr #3

MarathonMike in #9 23.12.30 wrote said: “Division and chaos is what the Democrats work on every single day“ mrthnmk.23.12.30 #9

Chillicothe in #25 23.12.31 wrote: MMike.....see the queries above that have been posed to posters 'yidnar' and 'MAGAman'....the queries can apply to you too. Why would citizens... Democrat or whoever... want division and chaos in a country that they live in, and raise their families in. It seems somewhat illogical. However, we are willing to listen to your articulate explanation of why they would be so motivated, and why you think that. Thanks in advance. •¥¥¥¥¥¥¥• Chllcth.23.12.32 #25 to mrthnmk #9

nf.23.12.31 #12,058
laughing with chllcth.23.12.32 #25

Last edited:
Well if “somebody says”
what MAGA wants to hear - it has to be TRUTH cult truth, but truth! to Saint Struth​

I did not lie. One of Epstein's victims saw him. Can't you read?
Here is the ONLY TRUTH IN POSTS leading to Saint Lastamender’s absolute MAGA cult driven rejection of factual reality above:

nf.24.01.01 #20 to jhngltshrggd.22.08.06 #3
nf.23.01.01 #23 to mwhtvsm.24.01.01 #21

NotfooledbyW in #20 24.01.01 wrote: “Oh my! It will be interesting to see if any “faith leaders” and white Christian nationalists like Trump has become, are on the list.” nf.24.01.01 #20 to jhngltshrggd.22.08.06 #3

iamwhatiseem in #21 24.01.01 said: “”READ - "When Clinton is named, and all of the other Democrat supporters that went there, I will ignore that and just want to point out the lone conservative... and be outraged."” mwhtvsm.24.01.01 #21 to nf.24.01.01 #20

That is not how {NotfooledbyW in #20 24.01.01} reads. Trump is the leader of the white Christian Nationalists’ puritanical patriotic citizens ‘greatness’movement. DJT is that movement’s High Priest and Pussy Grabber representing the entire GOP right now.

I am writing about these RIGHTWING FAITH leaders seen here touching their political messiah.

1704191175171.png
Faith leaders pray over President Donald Trump during a 'Evangelicals for Trump' campaign event held at the King Jesus International Ministry on January 03, 2020 in Miami, Florida. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

While I have your attention Saint Iamwhatiseem, Do you agree with the following silliness posted in Edgetho #54 15.04.05 eight years ago?

Edgetho in #54 15.04.05 wrote: Martin Luther King Jr was a lifelong Republican. •¥¥¥• vdgvthv.15.04.05 #54

nf.23.01.01 #23
to mwhtvsm.24.01.01 #21

Lastamender said: Of course Bill never took his pants off when he visited the island. No one is buying that. lstmndr.24.01.01 #25

NotfooledbyW said: Bill and Donald were never to the Island were they? nf.24.01.01 #28

Lastamender said: Clinton was, Trump was not. lstmndr.24.01.01 #31

NotfooledbyW said: Your credibility has been shattered s long time. nf.24.01.01 #36

NotfooledbyW in #36 inserted ABC NEWS EXCERPT:

#36 ••• Giuffre made no allegations of wrongdoing by Clinton, and there is no indication the sealed records contain evidence of illegal conduct by Clinton. But Giuffre's claim that she met the ex-president on Epstein's private Caribbean island emerged as a contentious issue in the litigation, which was settled in 2017. Maxwell contended Clinton had never been to Little St. James -- as Epstein's island was known -- and assailed Giuffre's claim as a fabrication that shattered her credibility. •¥• Personal flight logs kept by one of Epstein's pilots -- which surfaced in separate lawsuits against Epstein -- showed that Clinton and his entourage had flown extensively on Epstein's jumbo-jet to international destinations such as Paris, Bangkok and Brunei in 2002 and 2003. But none of the available records included the former president on a trip to Epstein's

jeffrey-epstein-2-gty-bb-231229_1703873473173_hpMain_16x9.jpg.avif

Court documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates to be unsealed: What to know

Hundreds of sealed court filings pertaining to the late sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein are set to be made public this week. abcnews.go.com
nf.24.01.01 ••• #36

Lastamender said: My credibility? You repeat garbage from known liars. The media and our government will never tell you the truth. You should know that by now. lstmndr.24.01.01 #37

NotfooledbyW said: DID YOU PERSONALLY SEE BILL ON THE Islsand. What were you doing there. nf.24.01.01 #38

struth said: Yeah a convicted sex trafficker shattered the credibility of one of her victims by claiming she didn’t traffic her •¥• Are you insane? strvth.24.01.01 #39

Lastamender said: Someone did. Deal with it. We know the guy is a pervert. Those people seem to be your favorites. lstmndr.24.01.01 #40

NotfooledbyW said: So you lied. Another black stain on your credibility. nf.24.01.01 #42

Lastamender said: I did not lie. One of Epstein's victims saw him. Can't you read? lstmndr.24.01.01 #43

nf.24.01.02 #12,059
to strvth.24.01.01 #39 and “somebody says”

Last edited:
Well if “somebody says”
what MAGA wants to hear - it has to be TRUTH cult truth, but truth! to Saint Struth​

Here is the ONLY TRUTH IN POSTS leading to Saint Lastamender’s absolute MAGA cult driven rejection of factual reality above:

nf.24.01.01 #20 to jhngltshrggd.22.08.06 #3
nf.23.01.01 #23 to mwhtvsm.24.01.01 #21

Lastamender said: Of course Bill never took his pants off when he visited the island. No one is buying that. lstmndr.24.01.01 #25

NotfooledbyW said: Bill and Donald were never to the Island were they? nf.24.01.01 #28

Lastamender said: Clinton was, Trump was not. lstmndr.24.01.01 #31

NotfooledbyW said: Your credibility has been shattered s long time. nf.24.01.01 #36

NotfooledbyW in #36 inserted ABC NEWS EXCERPT:

Lastamender said: My credibility? You repeat garbage from known liars. The media and our government will never tell you the truth. You should know that by now. lstmndr.24.01.01 #37

NotfooledbyW said: DID YOU PERSONALLY SEE BILL ON THE Islsand. What were you doing there. nf.24.01.01 #38

struth said: Yeah a convicted sex trafficker shattered the credibility of one of her victims by claiming she didn’t traffic her •¥• Are you insane? strvth.24.01.01 #39

Lastamender said: Someone did. Deal with it. We know the guy is a pervert. Those people seem to be your favorites. lstmndr.24.01.01 #40

NotfooledbyW said: So you lied. Another black stain on your credibility. nf.24.01.01 #42

Lastamender said: I did not lie. One of Epstein's victims saw him. Can't you read? lstmndr.24.01.01 #43

nf.24.01.02 #12,059
to strvth.24.01.01 #39 and “somebody says”
And? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back