Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

jknwgd.22.09.10

lstmndr.22.09.11

nf.23.09.19

nf.23.09.19

lstmndr.23.07.30
#9,990

lstmndr.23.09.19

Trump is trying to get more votes by sanctioning the killing of a million babies every year because he says the Heartbeat Bills are terrible ideas. So the way to kill a million babies every year is to make abortion legal when ninety-five percent of all abortions happen which is between six weeks and sixteen weeks .

Trump wants to kill babies to get another shot at overcoming a rigged election and become baby killer from the White House.

nf.23.09.19 #11,100
Trump wants to win, deal with it.

jknwgd.22.09.10

lstmndr.22.09.11

nf.23.09.19

nf.23.09.19

lstmndr.23.07.30
#9,990

lstmndr.23.09.19

Trump is trying to get more votes by sanctioning the killing of a million babies every year because he says the Heartbeat Bills are terrible ideas. So the way to kill a million babies every year is to make abortion legal when ninety-five percent of all abortions happen which is between six weeks and sixteen weeks .

Trump wants to kill babies to get another shot at overcoming a rigged election and become baby killer from the White House.

nf.23.09.19 #11,100
After getting rid of roe-v-wade, it's up to the states now.

lstmndr.23.09.19
#11,101
Trump wants to win,

Then, why is he alienating white evangelical Christians who oppose murdering unborn babies.

He will need every evangelical Christian he can get in Iowa to get started towards a goal of winning anything else.

I am listening to a Christian radio station right now and for two hours they’ve been talking about what Trump said about the heartbeat bill being a terrible thing.

It’s a big deal in the extremist anti-woman forced full-term gestation Christian world.

The evangelicals that go to the caucuses in Iowa know the facts. If you want to stop the murder of babies in the womb, you have to stop abortions at six weeks. They know goddamn well that 1 million babies are murdered every year from the sixth week through the 15th week and they do not like what Trump said plus saying that he wants to work with Democrats on abortion.

That’s a no win with white religious anti-abortion fanatics who Trump needs to win.

nf.23.09.19

jknwgd.22.09.10

lstmndr.22.09.11

nf.23.09.19

nf.23.09.19

lstmndr.23.07.30
#9,990

lstmndr.23.09.19

nf.23.09.19 #11,100

I'll take a nice balsamic vinaigrette with that rather bland word salad.

WRONG!!! They don‘t need to amend the Constitution they could have made a federal law, that allowed legalized abortions in all states. Congress has the authority to pass a law and make abortion legal in all 50 states that supersede state laws, just by a simple majority. Obama, Clinton, and Carter administration s could have passed such a law and never brought it to the floor.
They didn't bring it because they don't want the blood on their hands either.

lstmndr.23.09.19
#11,101

Then, why is he alienating white evangelical Christians who oppose murdering unborn babies.

He will need every evangelical Christian he can get in Iowa to get started towards a goal of winning anything else.

I am listening to a Christian radio station right now and for two hours they’ve been talking about what Trump said about the heartbeat bill being a terrible thing.

It’s a big deal in the extremist anti-woman forced full-term gestation Christian world.

The evangelicals that go to the caucuses in Iowa know the facts. If you want to stop the murder of babies in the womb, you have to stop abortions at six weeks. They know goddamn well that 1 million babies are murdered every year from the sixth week through the 15th week and they do not like what Trump said plus saying that he wants to work with Democrats on abortion.

That’s a no win with white religious anti-abortion fanatics who Trump needs to win.

nf.23.09.19

If you believe this, you are buying a lie.

No one is surprised.

hplsjstqt.23.09.19

What glorious moral victory? You’re a Trump is a baby-killer so democrats will love him.

nf.23.09.19

Keep dreaming.

You are wrong, wrong, wrong and cannot prove otherwise.

And why are all of your posts filled with that gibberish? If you make them readable, people might read them.

hplsjstqt.23.09.19
#11,108
Keep dreaming.
Why would Trump say something to piss off the only good looking anti-abort woman in America; Ms Rose? He might get a chance to grab her by the pussy one day but now that opportunity’s gone for good.

Responding to Trump’s remarks, pro-life leader Lila Rose of LiveAction was resolute. She said in no uncertain terms that she thinks Trump should not be the Republican presidential nominee.​
“Trump should not be the GOP nominee,” Rose said on X, formerly known as Twitter.​

Follow LifeNews on the MeWe social media network for the latest pro-life news free from Facebook’s censorship!

“Pathetic and unacceptable. Trump is actively attacking the very pro-life laws made possible by Roe’s overturning. Heartbeat Laws have saved thousands of babies,” Rose added. “But Trump wants to compromise on babies’ lives so pro-abort Dems ‘like him.’”​

Abby Johnson, the pro-life advocate who formerly ran a Planned Parenthood abortion center, was equally condemning.

“The Republican nominee for President should, at minimum, be able to say that men can’t be women and that it’s wrong to kill children in the womb. We’re not asking him to be a rocket scientist. We’re asking him to be a conservative,” she added.​

And CatholicVote President Brian Burch told LifeNews he was concerned with Trump’s remarks.​

“President Trump’s comments over the weekend have sparked concerns among Catholics over whether he is committed to leading on this issue in the way he did during his first term,” Burch said. “Pro-life Catholic voters helped deliver him the White House in 2016, and a record number of votes in 2020. He cannot expect to win again without these same voters. Any Republican presidential hopeful must draw a clear contrast to the extreme, taxpayer funded, unlimited abortion agenda of Joe Biden.”​

Trump and his campaign will have work to do to repair damage with pro-life voters. The outrage over his remarks on social media is palpable and Trump’s comments will cost him primary voters but, if he becomes the nominee, dampen the enthusiasm for his campaign in pro-life circles.

lilarose12.png

I was received into the Church two and a half years ago. Best day of my life, although every day after that has been pretty good, too.​
I was raised as a Protestant, and my parents were very faithful people; and they taught us to read the Bible and love and respect life. I learned about Jesus Christ as a Protestant.​

nf.23.09.19

Last edited:
jknwgd.22.09.10

lstmndr.22.09.11

nf.23.09.19

nf.23.09.19

lstmndr.23.07.30
#9,990

lstmndr.23.09.19

nf.23.09.19 #11,100
/----/ "Trump is trying to get more votes by sanctioning the killing of a million babies every year"
If this bullshyt was true, then Libtards like you would be on your hands and knees praising Trump and promising to vote for him. So take your distortions and shove it.

hplsjstqt.23.09.19
#11,108

Why would Trump say something to piss off the only good looking anti-abort woman in America; Ms Rose? He might get a chance to grab her by the pussy one day but now that opportunity’s gone for good.

Responding to Trump’s remarks, pro-life leader Lila Rose of LiveAction was resolute. She said in no uncertain terms that she thinks Trump should not be the Republican presidential nominee.​
“Trump should not be the GOP nominee,” Rose said on X, formerly known as Twitter.​

Follow LifeNews on the MeWe social media network for the latest pro-life news free from Facebook’s censorship!

“Pathetic and unacceptable. Trump is actively attacking the very pro-life laws made possible by Roe’s overturning. Heartbeat Laws have saved thousands of babies,” Rose added. “But Trump wants to compromise on babies’ lives so pro-abort Dems ‘like him.’”​

Abby Johnson, the pro-life advocate who formerly ran a Planned Parenthood abortion center, was equally condemning.

“The Republican nominee for President should, at minimum, be able to say that men can’t be women and that it’s wrong to kill children in the womb. We’re not asking him to be a rocket scientist. We’re asking him to be a conservative,” she added.​

And CatholicVote President Brian Burch told LifeNews he was concerned with Trump’s remarks.​

“President Trump’s comments over the weekend have sparked concerns among Catholics over whether he is committed to leading on this issue in the way he did during his first term,” Burch said. “Pro-life Catholic voters helped deliver him the White House in 2016, and a record number of votes in 2020. He cannot expect to win again without these same voters. Any Republican presidential hopeful must draw a clear contrast to the extreme, taxpayer funded, unlimited abortion agenda of Joe Biden.”​

Trump and his campaign will have work to do to repair damage with pro-life voters. The outrage over his remarks on social media is palpable and Trump’s comments will cost him primary voters but, if he becomes the nominee, dampen the enthusiasm for his campaign in pro-life circles.

lilarose12.png

I was received into the Church two and a half years ago. Best day of my life, although every day after that has been pretty good, too.​
I was raised as a Protestant, and my parents were very faithful people; and they taught us to read the Bible and love and respect life. I learned about Jesus Christ as a Protestant.​

nf.23.09.19

You believe all that.

hplsjstqt.23.09.19

What glorious moral victory? You’re a Trump is a baby-killer so democrats will love him.

nf.23.09.19
Trump is not killing anyone. The baby killers are the mothers. He realizes abortions are popular and will continue in Blue states. He is saying if you want a federal law legalizing abortion there will be limits.

Last edited:
lstmndr.21.05.28
What do you call abortion? I call it murder.
Murder of what? before 22 weeks? Science tells anybody who is willing to believe it that there is only one conscious brain keeping all life alive inside of pregnant woman’s body. That is certainly true up to 22 weeks.

There can be no murder of a being that has never ever been conscious for the first time.

swvvtsvv.23.05.07
An embryo and fetus have every expectation of life CONTINUED.
How would you know that? Why do you say it as if you know it? A being that has never had consciousness can never have an expectation of anything.

nf.23.09.19

ppgrg.23.09.16 #11,047 “Because according to the current interpretation of the Constitution it is not a right.”

nf.23.09.16 #11,051 to 09.16 #11,047 “If a bipartisan interpretation could be wrong in 1973 with a barely non-existing religious right devoted to saving the life of the baby fetus political propaganda object, then it stands to reason that the farcical interpretation by a holy coalition of hyper-partison six Catholics by the luck of a timely Jewish death can be wrong too.”

symrflps.23.03.25
So, yes, I am a Christian, though I spend far less energy on it than I'm sure God would like. I'll answer for that in due course.
I value thoughts from all Christians including a self professed low energy Christian on the side of saving baby fetus; so I ask for your input on the above exchange between NF and PPGRG 11047 & 11051 this month.

If we can agree that the current Interpretation of the US Constitution has it that using the medical procedure known as an abortion is not a violation of a federal law or any violation of a persons rights, is it possible that you can accept that a woman who wants, early as possible, to end the biological process of gestation in her own body, has an unenumerated right to do so in privacy with her family and her doctor in a way that fits her situation in life?

nf???.23.09.20
to symrflps.23.03.25 00629

There is a lot here for the record:

nf.22.10.24 #397 There is no language in the Constitution Regarding “fetal personhood” so there is no reason that 50 years of precedent and settled law should have been overturned. You buy the Republican bogus argument and political propaganda that it is a “states rights” issue so the Democrats are at fault here to cause the woman from Georgia to be harmed for believing it was settled law.

ppgrg.22.10.24 #397 to nf.22.10.24 #397 It is the failure of Congress for 50 years to pass a law, both Democrats and Republicans used it for the last 50 years as a wedge issue, if it was settled law then why did Democrats keep on saying that Republicans could get Roe v Wade overturned? Yet, the Democratic Party did nothing for FIFTY years? You want it settled law, then you better let the Democratic know it because they just like it as a wedge issue as they have still done nothing after the Dodd decision.

So if you elect Democrats as a majority, they will not touch the abortion issue as it has gained them thousands of votes this cycle and will in continue in the coming years, so stuff the idea that Dems care about women’s rights.

I am a fiscal conservative and a social moderate, I have stated it many times and I am against abortion, it is a wrong decision and women should be told tne mental and physical aspects so they can make an informed decision, but I can’t decide what other people do with their lives, that is between them and their god.

nf.23.09.20 #11,115

lstmndr.23.09.19 #11,112
The baby killers are the mothers.
You have no justification to refer to a fetus that has no brain (an it) that exists in an unrelated woman’s body, as a baby.

When a fetus develops its own brain and is separated from its mother only then does it actually become referred to as a baby and joins the protected class of human society.

You need to develop a sense of honesty of precise language as a tool used in civics which means you should verbally attack women if that is your purpose in life by calling them fetus killers instead.

That way you precisely reveal that your complaint against the liberty of the individual when she terminates her own pregnancy is terminating a non-person.

Therefore it is not a crime or morally wrong in a secular society as a great moderate once said:

“it is a wrong decision and women should be told tne mental and physical aspects so they can make an informed decision, but I can’t decide what other people do with their lives, that is between them and their god.” Unchurched Saint PapaGeorgio ppgrg.22.10.24 #397 to #397 >#11,115
nf.23,09.20 #11,116

you are like the dog that finally caught the car.

always subject to being overturned, if you want a right, pass an amendment

They did. The 14th Amendment clearly gives women clear control over their own bodies.

Brainless fetuses do not have rights mentioned in the constitution. So if you want rights for brainless fetuses, it is up to you to pass an amendment that gives a right to potential life to them.

Why has it not been done with the billions of dollars spent by the religious right for the past 50 years to take away the right of the minority class of impregnated women who are actually protected by the United States Constitution?

Do you have ass backwards?

nf.23.09.20 #11,117

Brainless fetuses do not have rights mentioned in the constitution. So if you want rights for brainless fetuses, it is up to you to pass an amendment that gives a right to potential life to them.

Why has it not been done with the billions of dollars spent by the religious right for the past 50 years to take away the right of the minority class of impregnated women who are actually protected by the United States Constitution?

Do you have ass backwards?

nf.23.09.20 #11,117
Because it’s already there…Since you’re defending JoeB’s ridiculous assertion, let me give you one. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

lstmndr.21.05.28

Murder of what? before 22 weeks? Science tells anybody who is willing to believe it that there is only one conscious brain keeping all life alive inside of pregnant woman’s body. That is certainly true up to 22 weeks.

There can be no murder of a being that has never ever been conscious for the first time.

swvvtsvv.23.05.07

How would you know that? Why do you say it as if you know it? A being that has never had consciousness can never have an expectation of anything.

nf.23.09.19

Here's another one, miketx.

There is a lot here for the record:

nf.22.10.24 #397 There is no language in the Constitution Regarding “fetal personhood” so there is no reason that 50 years of precedent and settled law should have been overturned. You buy the Republican bogus argument and political propaganda that it is a “states rights” issue so the Democrats are at fault here to cause the woman from Georgia to be harmed for believing it was settled law.

ppgrg.22.10.24 #397 to nf.22.10.24 #397 It is the failure of Congress for 50 years to pass a law, both Democrats and Republicans used it for the last 50 years as a wedge issue, if it was settled law then why did Democrats keep on saying that Republicans could get Roe v Wade overturned? Yet, the Democratic Party did nothing for FIFTY years? You want it settled law, then you better let the Democratic know it because they just like it as a wedge issue as they have still done nothing after the Dodd decision.

So if you elect Democrats as a majority, they will not touch the abortion issue as it has gained them thousands of votes this cycle and will in continue in the coming years, so stuff the idea that Dems care about women’s rights.

I am a fiscal conservative and a social moderate, I have stated it many times and I am against abortion, it is a wrong decision and women should be told tne mental and physical aspects so they can make an informed decision, but I can’t decide what other people do with their lives, that is between them and their god.

nf.23.09.20 #11,115
/----/ "but I can’t decide what other people do with their lives"
So you're cool with drug use, and prostitution?

Forum List

Back