Biden Once More Goes After 'MAGA Republicans' in Yet Another Ranting Speech

You disagree?

You think abortion encompasses the whole of women's health care?

No. They are not taking away a women's right to health care.

You are aware there are a great many issues there, aren't you?

It doesn't begin and end with abortion.
In some circumstances it's called critical Healthcare. WHO calls it hc.

Now matter how smart you think you are you missed it completely. Some States aka govt are taking away a women's right to health care.
Bullshit, abortion isn't healthcare. Try again. There other pregnancy centers that give an alternative, but you loons are burning them down. So much a right to women's healthcare by your party.

His failure
To be clear, Biden’s current successive failures are failed Obama policies, running his policies using his middleman link Susan Rice. Rice meets with the president (with his mentally aware backers of course to hold any discussions or understanding) on a daily weekday basis.

Whoops:) meant to add that all past voting records of Biden‘s failures available as public record, were his failures and short-sightedness- absolutely.

My neighbor considers himself a Maga Republican and is one of the nicest people I know.
Politically, the country would be in a lot better shape had we not decided many moons ago to define a person using a political label. I find I do it on a daily basis and yet become infuriated when I think things through a bit more! Lol

There are “good” Democrats and “bad” Democrats, there are “good” Republicans and “bad” Republicans blah blah blah the end. ;)

I speak as a libertarian- non-authoritarian, conservative economically,(btw small l not member of official party) at least on paper that’s how my views fit best. There are definitely plenty of labels being given to libertarians and most of them are wrong… and often because they meet somebody who says, “I’m X”, and so they immediately expand those individual traits that one person reveals to cover many tens of millions lol Not even close

Forum List

Back