Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

" Precarious Implications Of Infinitude For Being And Becoming Through Some Transition "

* Conjectural Innocence Is Not Sentience *

An accurate and succinct annotation is hue mammon , while damned dirty ape sometimes suffices given its veracity of carnal knowledge as evidence in canine denture .

On a universal scale of exploitation with a range of inchoate to sapient , exceptions from exploitation by apex predator hue mammon for the inchoate is presumed irrelevant , except for extinction , as empathy requires suffering that requires sentience .

The timeline for onset of sentience is well beyond 15 weeks after which purposes for abortion relate to fetal abnormalities or maternal anomalies with potential to significantly affect quality of life , and individuals determine those outcomes for themselves that is not to be dictated with arrogant indifference and situational ignorance by a collective .

A sophisticated physical state is required for sentience , sapience and introspection and the success criteria of nature to survive , that occurs through procreation , has not changed .

An after life , a chance for eternal life , the life to come , reincarnation , transmutation of soles , etc . a metaphors for passing on ones genetic identity , where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribe the metaphors of final judgement or eternal damnation .

As an inference from nature , from the perspective of hue mammon , it is an altruism that hue mammon should exist in perpetuity throughout eternity , however not every instance of hue mammon is required to live forever for the altruism to be satisfied .

* Puffy Nipples Personal Rejection Of Stockholm Syndrome *

It is the woman's decision perhaps because a numb skull male willfully transferred its private property semen to a female , and as they say possession is nine tenths of the law and a fetus is private property of the mother whom may disposition its eventuality as a privilege of self ownership .

Are you complaining about child support , or rejection of sequester and compelled long term involvement that significantly impacts quality of life and genetic perpetuity of others ?

Only the woman can allow this. If she does not, it is rape. 🤦‍♂️

I have a question about male white Christians like ding and the few aligned male white non-believers like CarsomyrPlusSix who oppose American woman having autonomy over their own body during the first 24 weeks of pregnancy which is based upon English Common Law that has been established for the contemplation of secular law which defines that a moment occurs during every pregnancy when protection by civil society overrides an expectant mother’s rights and at that time protected fetal human life begins.

Why do anti-abortion white males bring Hitler into this discussion about English common law and when the human fetal organism’s secular legal life begin as ding does right here?

ding170421-#362 At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. It does not come into existence when it is "medically viable." I don't think you are viable. You must not be human. Did Hitler think the Jews were viable? Did slave owners think slaves were viable?

NFBW: At my age I am way past “medically viable” and ding in the above example of a white Christian male’s expectation of entitled masculine dominance over all impregnated women, from conception to viability, openly and callously attempts to dehumanize me.

I find it not surprising at that modern day remnants of Hitler’s white nationalists Nazis are aligned politically with current jubilation over the impractical Dobbs v Jackson anti-abortion ruling that is celebrated by the white Christian nationalist Trump led MAGA movement which remains the largest faction of the Republican Party even after the fascist style attempt by Trump himself to stop the inauguration of Biden the winner so Trump the loser would stay in power. Trump attempted to abort democracy in other words

NFBW220905-#5,090 Trump said he would Pardon this NAZI who attacked the Capitol for TRUMP on JAN6.
Tim Cusanelli,

1673789115002.png

a Jan6 rioter

END2301151136

Last edited:
HeyNorm230114-#6,727 I’m not making conditions in regards to when human life is valuable enough to garner government protection. You have. •••• And that is the ability to sustain life on one’s own.

NFBW: You are denying every pregnant woman natural right of bodily autonomy. YOU HeyNorm are denying pregnant women due process and equal justice in accordance with established centuries old English Common law when you demand society’s protective law begins at conception.

English Common Law already established that fetal life is not valuable at conception in an unwanted pregnancy. English Common Law already established that fetal life becomes valuable in the womb in contemplation of secular law life at quickening which is at viability.

You are making conditions that you want forced on women based on Catholic and Hindu religious dogma.

ITS unAmerican to impose your belief that protecting life by society begins at conception on women who do not submit to your belief that childbirth is mandatory prior to viability.

END2301151234

HeyNorm230114-#6,727 I’m not making conditions in regards to when human life is valuable enough to garner government protection. You have. •••• And that is the ability to sustain life on one’s own.

NFBW: You are denying every pregnant woman natural right of bodily autonomy. YOU HeyNorm are denying pregnant women due process and equal justice in accordance with established centuries old English Common law when you demand society’s protective law begins at conception.

English Common Law already established that fetal life is not valuable at conception in an unwanted pregnancy. English Common Law already established that fetal life becomes valuable in the womb in contemplation of secular law life at quickening which is at viability.

You are making conditions that you want forced on women based on Catholic and Hindu religious dogma.

ITS unAmerican to impose your belief that protecting life by society begins at conception on women who do not submit to your belief that childbirth is mandatory prior to viability.

END2301151234
They submitted to the act. It’s on them. And as long as abortion is legal, it should be entirely on them. Males should demand reparations.

HeyNorm230116-#149 HeyNorm Many, eligible for death by abortion in many states, absolutely could live outside the womb if delivers early. •••• But now we are getting somewhere

NFBW: English Common Law establishes the “legalistic” moment of viability when we are contemplating secular law.

The legalistic moment that a fetus attains the ability to be viable as a new constitutionally recognized person, is not created to be the precise biological moment that a living human organism that is not physically capable to live ourselves the womb actually dies. It is a moment set in our legal system to determine when cause of death by the mother to her own fetus by abortion, is murder or it is not murder.

You are still obviously very confused. So you are getting nowhere HeyNorm . You are stuck on your fanatic desire to impose Divine Law on all pregnant women to override the true and only binding secular law that is grounded in English Common that we go by.

END2301160936

HeyNorm230116-#149 HeyNorm Many, eligible for death by abortion in many states, absolutely could live outside the womb if delivers early. •••• But now we are getting somewhere

NFBW: English Common Law establishes the “legalistic” moment of viability when we are contemplating secular law.

The legalistic moment that a fetus attains the ability to be viable as a new constitutionally recognized person, is not created to be the precise biological moment that a living human organism that is not physically capable to live ourselves the womb actually dies. It is a moment set in our legal system to determine when cause of death by the mother to her own fetus by abortion, is murder or it is not murder.

You are still obviously very confused. So you are getting nowhere HeyNorm . You are stuck on your fanatic desire to impose Divine Law on all pregnant women to override the true and only binding secular law that is grounded in English Common that we go by.

END2301160936

No, I’m being rational. You seem highly confused.

If the fetus has the ability to survive removal from the womb, it is similarly situated to one delivered naturally.

Your argument remains that, because blacks have a different skin color, they are not similar enough to gain governmental protection.

CCG230116-#154 C_Clayton_Jones “The authoritarian right seeks to amend the Constitution to increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.@
^
^
Cplus6230116-#157 @CarsomyrPlusSix “This here libertarian rightist who respects human rights has recognized that the lack of enumeration of the DoI's principles in the Constitution has led to you authoritarian leftist inhuman bigoted scum once again dehumanizing those you want dead or exploited and denying them the necessary protection under law.”

NFBW: The problem and facts of life and political/religiousity confusion that CarsomyrPlusSix has is he is a libertarian advocate only for living human organisms when they exist starting at conception and prior to a legalistic point of no return (quick fetus) according to English Common Law.

A quick fetus means they are developed enough on the human lifespan continuum from conception until to death to experience actual viable life using their own brain, lungs, mouth and asshole be to alive. There is a point. A single exact moment I time when a fetus becomes just like all of us, physically capable of being alive outside of a womb.

According to English Common Law in effect at the time of our nation’s founding, a woman is not murdering a person if she does it before it is considered a quick fetus.

All the shit about leftists killing babies is pure bullshit. WE follow English Common Law and respect a woman’s right to privacy during pregnancy up until quickening.

END2301161301

Last edited:
CCG230116-#154 C_Clayton_Jones “The authoritarian right seeks to amend the Constitution to increase the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.@
^
^
Cplus6230116-#157 @CarsomyrPlusSix “This here libertarian rightist who respects human rights has recognized that the lack of enumeration of the DoI's principles in the Constitution has led to you authoritarian leftist inhuman bigoted scum once again dehumanizing those you want dead or exploited and denying them the necessary protection under law.”

NFBW: The problem and facts of life and political/religiousity confusion that CarsomyrPlusSix has is he is a libertarian advocate only for living human organisms when they exist starting at conception and prior to a legalistic point of no return (quick fetus) according to English Common Law.

A quick fetus means they are developed enough on the human lifespan continuum from conception until to death to experience actual viable life using their own brain, lungs, mouth and asshole be alive. There is a point. A single exact moment I time when a fetus becomes just like all of us, physically capable of being alive outside of a womb.

According to English Common Law in effect at the time of our nation’s founding, ia woman is not murdering a person if she does it before it is considered a quick fetus.

Alk the shit about leftists killing babies is pure bullshit. WE folloe English Common law and redirect a woman’s right to privacy during pregnancy up until quickening.

END2301161301

Science has evolved since the establishment of English common law. But it appears you have not. What is this miraculous moment that the fetus gains these rights? When his skin turns from black to white?

" Conjectural Norms By Wrights Writing Rituals *

* Reigning In Illegitimate Aggression By Creed Claiming Exception As A Religion *

Only the woman can allow this. If she does not, it is rape. 🤦‍♂️
With or without consent of the female for fornication , a rite of consecration to force marriage does not exist .

With or without consent of the female for fornication , or for conjugation , a rite of consecration to force conception does not exist .

With or without consent of the female for fornication , or for conjugation , a rite of consecration to force a delivery does not exist .

DanteR230111-#1 Dante Reawakened “Can we find it in the US Constitution? If so where? If not... •••• What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus”
^
^
jgs230111-#2 johngaltshrugged Every innocent human being, born or unborn, have God given natural rights that are superior to any other rights, including the Constitution.

jgs220503-#4 “Show me the part of the Constitution where it guarantees women the right to murder babies. •••• You can't just invent a Constitutional right to infanticide”

jgs230605-#1 •••• “Christians in particular, are being attacked more frequently by the lefties on this board? •••• It's almost like they want to abolish our right to worship...

ph221206-#126 progressive hunter why people try to use the separation argument is beyond me,,

NFBW: My observation of johngaltshrugged ‘s writing and posters who “like” his writings indicate there is evidence that jgs is a Catholic who believes more in “God-given rights for human fetal organisms prior to viability than he cares about the constitutional right to privacy for pregnant women as well as a woman’s freedom of conscience under the constitutional principles on separation of church and state.

What are “God” given natural rights johngaltshrugged progressive hunter and do you support separation of church and state such as government being stopped from imposing Catholic doctrine on women who want a safe legal abortion in privacy prior to 24 weeks after conception?

END2301170244

Last edited:
DanteR230111-#1 Dante Reawakened “Can we find it in the US Constitution? If so where? If not... •••• What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus”
^
^
jgs230111-#2 johngaltshrugged Every innocent human being, born or unborn, have God given natural rights that are superior to any other rights, including the Constitution.

jgs220503-#4 “Show me the part of the Constitution where it guarantees women the right to murder babies. •••• You can't just invent a Constitutional right to infanticide”

jgs230605-#1 •••• “Christians in particular, are being attacked more frequently by the lefties on this board? •••• It's almost like they want to abolish our right to worship...

ph221206-#126 progressive hunter why people try to use the separation argument is beyond me,,

NFBW: My observation of johngaltshrugged ‘s writing and posters who “like” his writings indicate there is evidence that jgs is a Catholic who believes more in “God-given rights for human fetal organisms prior to viability than he cares about the constitutional right to privacy for pregnant women as well as a woman’s freedom of conscience under the constitutional principles on separation of church and state.

What are “God” given natural rights johngaltshrugged progressive hunter and do you support separation of church and state such as government being stopped from imposing Catholic doctrine on women who want a safe legal abortion in privacy prior to 24 weeks after conception?

END2301170244
I'm neither Catholic nor someone dumb enough to fall for your gaslighting BS that a mother murdering her own child has a Constitutional right to privacy.
Stop butchering babies behind the cover of a Constitutional right that does not exist to facilitate infanticide.
The opinions of anyone enabling the mutilation & murder of an innocent human being mean less than nothing to me.
I find your ghoulish proclivities towards the rights of a vulnerable & innocent child contemptible

NFBW230117-#6,750 My observation of johngaltshrugged ‘s writing and posters who “like” his writings indicate there is evidence that jgs is a Catholic.

NFBW: or maybe jgs is a Cowboy Christian

jgs220526-#3 "Wherever true believers gather in Jesus name, He will be there. •••• I have felt His presence many times in our little cowboy church”

NFBW: I noticed that jgs started the following thread - a few excerpts:

jgs220524-#1 Most of us have heard of the term "The Great Awakening" .. I believe this will involve billions of people around the globe turning to God for truth & salvation through faith in His son & our Savior, Jesus. •• They are herding us into a dystopian reset future through engineered crises stacked on top of each other. Rona, clot shots, lockdowns, stolen elections, supply chains crashing, food/energy shortages coming, war with Russia on the horizon, inflation, crashing of the dollar & world economic system. These are all designed for a massive implosion of the Western world & capitalism in particular. •• I also recognize they cannot succeed if we resist. We are billions, they are a few thousands. .. I try to do what I can to wake the sheeple from their state of denial but it is not easy. •• Revelations tells us the end times will be marked by war, famine, disease, chaos, confusion, evil running rampant & an all powerful one world govt run by a minion of Satan impersonating a holy being, demanding obedience & a mark of the beast to live.

NFBW: A rational response to the above was posted:

Pellinore220524-#52 Pellinore “ There have been at least three Great Awakenings, in the 18th and 19th centuries. I'm not seeing a whole lot of evidence for another one; if anything, church attendance and the number of people who identify as "Christian" are both dropping. “

NFBW: We can learn a lot about a poster like jgs more by what they do not say than by what they actually say.

Jgs started a thread but had no reply to what Pellinore wrote on topic.
jgs230503-#4 Show me the part of the Constitution where it guarantees women the right to murder babies.

NFBW: But the real question is why wouid a rational sensible human beings like me give credibility to a “woke to Armageddon” religious fanatic asking an absurd question about murdering babies being part of the Constitution. Not-viable “babies” cannot be murdered by their mommies according to ENGLISH COMMIN LAW in the American colonies when the the Constitution was written.

END2301171012

Last edited:
Science has evolved since the establishment of English common law. But it appears you have not. What is this miraculous moment that the fetus gains these rights? When his skin turns from black to white?
That thing can’t evolve, it devolves.

It is genetic poison. Its stupidity should not be allowed to spread.

I'm neither Catholic nor someone dumb enough to fall for your gaslighting BS that a mother murdering her own child has a Constitutional right to privacy.
Stop butchering babies behind the cover of a Constitutional right that does not exist to facilitate infanticide.
The opinions of anyone enabling the mutilation & murder of an innocent human being mean less than nothing to me.
I find your ghoulish proclivities towards the rights of a vulnerable & innocent child contemptible

They used the same arguments to kill other subhumans, like the Jews and the Blacks.

Some things never change, except the players.

They used the same arguments to kill other subhumans, like the Jews and the Blacks.

Some things never change, except the players.
They are the ideological cousins and allies of slavers and genociders, using exactly the same shameful, bigoted arguments, yet they have the audacity to project their bullshit hatred onto others.

“NotFooledByW” here is arguably the most hateful scumbag refuse piece of shit I’ve ever had the displeasure of encountering.

My family wasn't like that, but I grew up in a community with a lot of evangelical Christians who would talk about the end of the world, the Beast and 666, stuff like that. I barely believed that they believed it. Now it's mainstream.
jgs220524-#1 johngaltshrugged “I also recognize they cannot succeed if we resist. We are billions, they are a few thousands.”

A.Babbitt: “We are walking to the Capitol in a mob. There’s an estimated over three million people here today,” “There is a sea of nothing but red, white and blue patriots for Trump,” “God bless America, patriots.” •••• “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!”

NFBW: We now have clarity that jgs is not a Catholic Christian. This viable American human person who likely has a recorded birthday because his mother did not kill him in the womb, has explained that he experiences the presence of Jesus when he attends what must be his little Protestant Cowboy Church and that is nice.

jgs220526-#3 "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Mathew 18:20 •••• Wherever true believers gather in Jesus name, He will be there. •••• I have felt His presence many times in our little cowboy church •

NFBW: He johngaltshrugged is a lovely and lucky human being to have Jesus and all the @ding’s Catholic Angels at his side when he spews “end of time” fear and loathing for non-Jesus believing mankind in the secular and political realm.

Just making an observation for now regarding the political and spiritual link between A.Babbitt and johngaltshrugged and their obvious delusions that millions of Armageddians were in DC on Jan6 to stop Congress from inaugurating Biden and there are billions aligned with a Cowboy Christian who opposes reproductive freedom for women.

And then there is munkle tying this phenomenon together which I can explain in future posts.

END2301171156

And there you have it folks, his hatred of religion inspires his belief. He must destroy humanity and build it back in his image.

Not being religious myself, I’ve seen this so many times

END2301170244
you'll not get a satisfactory answer

END2301160936

Hmmmm, Hitler legislated who deserved to live or die. Science be damned, right?

Forum List

Back