Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland “So what's the point of bringing my opinion into it?

NFBW: Your opinion is the legal reason that your secondary “politically biased” opinion is erroneous and not Constitutional because it is driven by religious zealotry ( @Beagle ) instead of Constitutional legal precedence and foundation.

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland It is none of my business what a person does because personal decisions are just that--personal.

NFBW: You are absolutely correct. A woman’s personal decision is private and personal when it comes to what to do about an unwanted pregnancy. The court ruled it was a private, basically a personal matter prior to viability of the fetus outside the womb, and that ruling lasted for fifty years.

But here you contradict yourself to put party over the abortion rights of women when you claim it is not a private personal matter because abortion is not addressed in the Constitution.

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland However I support the Roe ruling because abortion is not constitutionally protected. It's not in the document, it was never discussed by the authors, it was a bad ruling back in the 70's when it was made.

NFBW: I’m hoping you stand by your primary opinion that what a woman does during pregnancy is her own business and none of your business and not the business of any system of government or organized religion.

You cannot hold both because what you call a bad ruling of the 70s was actually decided based on the right to privacy that every law abiding citizen gets, including pregnant women. Right to privacy is mentioned in the Constitution.

So which is it?

END2211121825 Florence
Right to privacy eh ? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pffft, is there any such thing, now that the evil minion's of Lucifer himself are running all these high tech platforms that are learning everything they can about each and everyone of you ? Go cry your right to privacy to Lucifer, and see how much attention you get.... lol

Right to privacy eh ? ROTFLMBO
When the Supreme Court first decided Roe v. Wade, the Court used the right to privacy, as derived from the Fourteenth Amendment, and extended the right to encompass an individual’s right to have an abortion: "This right of privacy . . . founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action . . . is broad enough to encompass a woman’s decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy." right to privacy

Woke corporation's have got to be the most pathetic corrupt brainwashed pieces of crap this nation has ever in it's short history has had to deal with.

Hopefully boycotts work, because it's the only way to stop the bull crap before it's to late. Time to support platforms that coincide with our value's and morals in life. We're not perfect no one is, but good grief the walls to hell are getting greasier and greasier if we don't stop the madness of supporting anything gone woke. Toleration out of convenience has gotten this COUNTRY where it is today. Won't be good come judgement day.

I don't care if my boycott works.

I do care that I'm not paying for child murder. I sleep better at night knowing I'm not killing innocent babies.

Call me selfish.

:)

RFC221113-#58 Ray From Cleveland All BS. Government handouts, which the Communists rely heavily upon got the younger vote.

Flash220717-#21 Flash “Blacks have this filthy ass entitlement mentality that the stupid White Guilt Libtards have brainwashed them with.

Correll210928-#584 Correll “We Cons win this war, and you've seen what our America looks like. You get to live and have your rights and have a nice society to live in. The Leftards win, the will turn this country into a violent, Turd World shithole, and possibly KILL YOU

NFBW: Are we at war in America between Commies who want a free ride and Capitalists who are fed up with doing all the work and giving it to the commies or is it a bit more complex than that?

END2211130254

When the Supreme Court first decided Roe v. Wade, the Court used the right to privacy, as derived from the Fourteenth Amendment, and extended the right to encompass an individual’s right to have an abortion: "This right of privacy . . . founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action . . . is broad enough to encompass a woman’s decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy." right to privacy
Oh so you are going with the perceived notion that this country will honor "right to privacy", otherwise even after the left is destroying the concept in order to push their agenda down the throat's of the Americans after they've destroyed the Americans "right to privacy" as it pertains to anything else ??

Beagle9221113-#5,586 beagle9 “Oh so you are going with the perceived notion that this country will honor "right to privacy", otherwise even after the left is destroying the concept in order to push their agenda down the throat's of the Americans after they've destroyed the Americans "right to privacy" as it pertains to anything else ??”

NFBW: There are no violations of privacy rights by the government going on except
in states that have been granted authority by the Trump Catholics on the Supreme Court to invade the privacy of women who are menstruating and who live in Catholic controlled American Taliban States where the right to reproductive privacy prior to 24 weeks of pregnancy is not protected.

END2211130555

Last edited:
" Naturalism A'Priori Projection Pragmatic About Phenomenology "

* Existentialism Of Protein Ribbons Or Eccentric Over Lords *

So you are into Darwinism... Got it.... No sense in discussing anything with someone that can't figure out why there are still ape's and other primate's in the wild, but humans were somehow supposed to have evolved or transcended from them in an evolutionary transformative way ... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A declaration for creation in full form to invoke a premise for altruism and superiority for public policy methods is peculiar .

Would phantom bodies bursting from Precambrian - Wikipedia dreams be an example of creation in full form ?

Would extraterrestrial life forms capable of assimilating celestial gardens be an example of creation in full form ?

Would extraterrestrial life forms capable of assimilating celestial gardens be an example of whichever a gawd is supposed to represent , as itself , to those making an allusion to it ?

Correll210928-#584 Correll “We Cons win this war, and you've seen what our America looks like. You get to live and have your rights and have a nice society to live in. The Leftards win, they[sp] will turn this country into a violent, Turd World shithole, and possibly KILL YOU.

NFBW: Do you agree with your fellow conservative Correll that you conservatives need to win a war against liberals which then, according to the midterm elections this year, that means white Evangelical Christian Protestants and Catholic Republicans must defeat in combat two out of three American women who voted liberal to preserve abortion rights including having those rights enshrined in state constitutions like Michigan and Kansas.

END2211130796

RFC221113-#58 Ray From Cleveland All BS. Government handouts, which the Communists rely heavily upon got the younger vote.

Flash220717-#21 Flash “Blacks have this filthy ass entitlement mentality that the stupid White Guilt Libtards have brainwashed them with.

Correll210928-#584 Correll “We Cons win this war, and you've seen what our America looks like. You get to live and have your rights and have a nice society to live in. The Leftards win, the will turn this country into a violent, Turd World shithole, and possibly KILL YOU

NFBW: Are we at war in America between Commies who want a free ride and Capitalists who are fed up with doing all the work and giving it to the commies or is it a bit more complex than that?

END2211130254

That's pretty much the bottom line. It's why I've been saying for the last couple of years the only way to save this country is to divide it in half. Each side gets one, write their own constitutions, build wall to stop the left from sneaking into our country, and there will be virtually nothing to fight about any longer.

How is it a violation of the right to privacy? Any woman can get an abortion and not tell a soul about it.

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland “So what's the point of bringing my opinion into it?

NFBW: Your opinion is the legal reason that your secondary “politically biased” opinion is erroneous and not Constitutional because it is driven by religious zealotry ( @Beagle ) instead of Constitutional legal precedence and foundation.

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland It is none of my business what a person does because personal decisions are just that--personal.

NFBW: You are absolutely correct. A woman’s personal decision is private and personal when it comes to what to do about an unwanted pregnancy. The court ruled it was a private, basically a personal matter prior to viability of the fetus outside the womb, and that ruling lasted for fifty years.

But here you contradict yourself to put party over the abortion rights of women when you claim it is not a private personal matter because abortion is not addressed in the Constitution.

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland However I support the Roe ruling because abortion is not constitutionally protected. It's not in the document, it was never discussed by the authors, it was a bad ruling back in the 70's when it was made.

NFBW: I’m hoping you stand by your primary opinion that what a woman does during pregnancy is her own business and none of your business and not the business of any system of government or organized religion.

You cannot hold both because what you call a bad ruling of the 70s was actually decided based on the right to privacy that every law abiding citizen gets, including pregnant women. Right to privacy is mentioned in the Constitution.

So which is it?

END2211121825 Florence

As far as I'm concerned government should not be involved with abortion decisions, but that's contingent on how people of a state decide to vote. It should not be constitutionally protected because what that does is force the people of a state to not have a say-so on the matter. People of a state should be able to write their own laws. I feel the same way about gay marriages. It should be a state issue and not a constitutional one because the document doesn't even mention marriage yet alone address it.

RFC221113-#5,592 Ray From Cleveland ”As far as I'm concerned government should not be involved with abortion decisions, but that's contingent on how people of a state decide to vote. It should not be constitutionally protected because what that does is force the people of a state to not have a say-so on the matter. People of a state should be able to write their own laws.”

People of a state are able to write their own laws unless the law infringes upon the natural and inferred rights that individuals are given in the Constitution.

It is actually egregious to see the supreme court decide the states can ban a medical procedure that can prevent pregnant women from harm. No state government is allowed according to the constitution to do harm to an individual unless they are breaking a law.

You are right the government should not be involved in deciding that a woman cannot prevent harm to her body by Forcing her to carry a pregnancy to full-term against her will.

END2211131128

" Official State Of Information Negligence "

* Disingenuous Orchestrators Waging Against Competence *

I do not believe in supernatural beings. The right to privacy is in the 14th Amendment. There is no personhood right in the Constitution.
A wright to privacy is based on us 9th amendment , however to get to us 9th amendment , one must prohibit state interests in us 10th amendment .

A state interest in us 10th amendment is prohibited because live birth is a requirement for equal protection with a citizen by us 14th amendment .

A wright to privacy is incidental and not principle to the constitutional basis for roe v wade and abortion .

An explanation of blackmun's " logically , of course , a legitimate state interest .. not ... prior to live birth . " and " potential life " as an ability to survive an imminent live birth , from roe v wade opinion , has been provided to pro choice leadership , to politicians , to jurisprudence and to the fee press for more than 25 years and they continue to ignore it to the extent of allowing scotus to commit sedition against us 14th , 9th and 1st amendments with its dobbs decision .

RFC221113-#5,592 Ray From Cleveland ”As far as I'm concerned government should not be involved with abortion decisions, but that's contingent on how people of a state decide to vote. It should not be constitutionally protected because what that does is force the people of a state to not have a say-so on the matter. People of a state should be able to write their own laws.”

People of a state are able to write their own laws unless the law infringes upon the natural and inferred rights that individuals are given in the Constitution.

It is actually egregious to see the supreme court decide the states can ban a medical procedure that can prevent pregnant women from harm. No state government is allowed according to the constitution to do harm to an individual unless they are breaking a law.

You are right the government should not be involved in deciding that a woman cannot prevent harm to her body by Forcing her to carry a pregnancy to full-term against her will.

END2211131128
It is actually egregious to see the supreme court decide the states can ban a medical procedure that can prevent pregnant women from harm. ????

You have got to be kidding me right ?.. You actually went there because you run your mouth so much that eventually you go stupid.. lol.
What exactly does a pregnancy pose as a risk to a woman's health ? Absolutely none if both the woman and her developing child are healthy and growing together in Harmony. Abortion is what harm's the mother mentally, and worse ends the life of the healthy growing human inside of the woman.

What exactly does a pregnancy pose as a risk to a woman's health ?
NFBW: Can you guarantee that every woman or girl who gets pregnant and is forced by the government and white Trump worshipping Christians to carry an unwanted pregnancy full term, is at zero risk of harm including risk of death?

END2211131828

TGLRD221113-#2 TroglocratsRdumb “The Republicans are the mainstream people who make America a functional country.”

NFBW: Apparently not according to the Red Whimper of the mid-terms

TGLRD220625-#4 TroglocratsRdumb “The hot new issue is abortion abortion abortion”

NFBW: If Putin and Trump are to regain control of shaping the minds of mainstream white traditional Americans in order to overcome the direction the majority of voters are actually going on the reproductive rights of women, the future propaganda will have to figure out how to convince the Trump/Putin useful idiot white evangelical Catholics and Protestants MAGA voter base of the Republican Party that abortion rights are in the Bible and Herschel Walker did his proper Christian duty to God to abort the non-viable fetuses which were the result of recreational sex and fully compensate his victims for it.

And because you are MAGA strong against abortion bans TroglocratsRdumb I nominate you to get the revamped abortion MAGA propaganda ball rolling for Trump and Putin.

TGLRD220920-#26 TroglocratsRdumb “I am against Abortion Bans.

END2211140214

Last edited:
TGLRD190721-#71 TroglocratsRdumb “Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party.”

NFBW: FYI Pro-Choice Christians, both Catholics Protestants of all colors and sexual orientations are not only welcome in the Democratic Party, they make up the majority of its members which includes all the Presidents since the first Catholic was elected President in 1960.

TGLRD220920-#26 @TroglocratsRdumb “I am against Abortion Bans.”

NFBW: I take it you are pro-choice so why don’t you vote for people who respect and will protect the reproductive rights of women.

END2211140259

RFC221113-#5,591 How is it a violation of the right to privacy? Any woman can get an abortion and not tell a soul about it.

NFBW: That is nonsense Ray From Cleveland :

• 46 states and the District of Columbia require hospitals, facilities and physicians providing abortions to submit regular and confidential reports to the state.
  • 8 states require providers to indicate the method of payment, such as insurance or self-pay, for the procedure.
  • 28 states require providers to report postabortion complications.
  • 16 states require providers to give some information about the patient's reason for seeking the procedure.
    • 10 states ask whether the abortion was performed because of a threat to the patient's health or life.
    • 7 states ask whether the abortion was performed because of rape or incest.
    • 15 states ask whether the abortion was performed because of a diagnosed fetal abnormality.
  • https://www.guttmacher.org/state-policy/explore/abortion-reporting-religion
    • 9 states ask whether the abortion was performed for other reasons (e.g. the patient's economic or familial circumstances).
  • 6 states require providers to report whether the fetus was viable.
  • 14 states require providers to indicate if the state mandates for abortion counseling and parental involvement were satisfied.
    • 9 states require providers to report whether state-mandated counseling was provided.
    • 14 states require providers to report whether state requirements for parental involvement were met.
END2211140349

RFC221113-#5,590 Ray From Cleveland “That's pretty much the bottom line. It's why I've been saying for the last couple of years the only way to save this country is to divide it in half. Each side gets one, write their own constitutions, build wall to stop the left from sneaking into our country, and there will be virtually nothing to fight about any longer.

NFBW: Putin would love that to happen don’t you think? Just like he loved seeing Trump incite Jan6 and then behave poorly when his people were attacking his own government.

Which half do you think Pence will decide to keep his family safe in? Trump America or the actual original and real America with actual cities with large populations.

Former Vice President Mike Pence said then-President Donald Trump "endangered me and my family and everyone at the Capitol building" with his words and actions during the Jan. 6 riot in 2021.​
Pence's statement came during an interview with ABC's David Muir, parts of which were released Sunday and parts of which are to be released Monday.​
Pence was the target of Trump's vitriol that day - and afterward - because he declined to take action to block the certification of Joe Biden's election as the nation's next president. During the height of the melee inside and outside the Capitol, Trump tweeted: "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution."​
Asked about that tweet by Muir, Pence said: "It angered me, but I turned to my daughter, who was standing nearby, and I said, 'It doesn't take courage to break the law. It takes courage to uphold the law.'"​
Pence, whose memoir "So Help Me God" is being released this week, added: "The president's words were reckless. It was clear he decided to be part of the problem."​
END2211140747

Last edited:

Forum List

Back