Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

" Here On Constitutional Principles And Not A Partisan Popularity Contest "

* Confused By Example *

Are you stupid or something ?? What kind of convoluted bull crap do you think the posters on this site are so gullible in your mind to believe ?? Why make such a fool of yourself like this ?
Thus far many have been gullible enough to join in as traitors in support of sedition by scotus .

The public at large has been negligently and purposely deprived of informed consent regarding blackmun's " Logically , of course , a legitimate state interest ... not .. prior to live birth . " by which to establish a valid consensus .

No legal community or system of information should be allowed to exercise such stupidity and deceit .

e I CANNOT READ YOUR POST
Allow me to make it so you can

43B36C38-EAC4-49EA-8A04-342882ABDF85.jpeg

@ding’s cycle of human life chart see above does not show the existence of a pregnant woman during the fertilized egg and fetus stage of life insude the womb. I added the box.

In the chart and in the anti-choice argument The fetus grows in @ding’s chart in basically thin air. The pregnant woman
has no part in development of the fetus.

ITS as if the fetus grows apart from the mother while floating in some kind of Catholic heaven { ding is Catholic)

And then comes into the world when human rights actually begin ..

..preparing to make entry into the material world with it’s fetal rights ablazing far exceeding a value over a pregnant woman’s natural right to control her own body

Meaning the woman’s natural right to control her body is subordinate in the anti/choice argument to a ‘one cell being - a fertilized egg that they say is a human being at that initial stage on the chart as being a fertilized egg.

SAYING A HUMAN FERTILIZED EGG IS A HUMAN BEING is absolutely absurd.

NFBW: it is not a comparison. It is your conviction. It’s your firmly held belief and absurd opinion, that a one cell being with absolutely zero capability to do anything or know anything conducive to life is at the same stage of life as a newborn child breathing on its own or with modern medical knowledge and technology. You say a human being is created at that zap of fertilization. And if a woman was able to abort that one cell being she is committing the same degree of murder as if she took an axe to you and chopped you to shreds which of course ended your life. That is absurd. If a woman terminates a fertilized egg - it’s not murder of a human or ending a human life because that human organism is not developed to what a human life is. - breathing on its own and oxygenating its own blood. Or capable of it around 24 to 28 weeks into a pregnancy. END2208052312
Like I said before we can't have THAT discussion until you acknowledge when human life begins. So, no. You don't know my conviction, dummy.

Allow me to make it so you can

View attachment 678588

@ding’s cycle of human life chart see above does not show the existence of a pregnant woman during the fertilized egg and fetus stage of life insude the womb. I added the box.

In the chart and in the anti-choice argument The fetus grows in @ding’s chart in basically thin air. The pregnant woman
has no part in development of the fetus.

ITS as if the fetus grows apart from the mother while floating in some kind of Catholic heaven { ding is Catholic)

And then comes into the world when human rights actually begin ..

..preparing to make entry into the material world with it’s fetal rights ablazing far exceeding a value over a pregnant woman’s natural right to control her own body

Meaning the woman’s natural right to control her body is subordinate in the anti/choice argument to a ‘one cell being - a fertilized egg that they say is a human being at that initial stage on the chart as being a fertilized egg.

SAYING A HUMAN FERTILIZED EGG IS A HUMAN BEING is absolutely absurd.
It's not mine. It's what every embryology textbook ever written teaches, dummy.

Like I said before we can't have THAT discussion

NFBW: We have been having the discussion for quite some time now and demonstrate your ignorance, unpreparedness and vulnerability to the truth every time you make that wimp out post. END2208060924

Last edited:
NFBW: We have been having the discussion fir quite some time now and demonstrate your ignorance, unpreparedness and vulnerability to the truth every time you make that wimp out post. END2208060924
:rofl:

“….it is scientifically correct to say that human life begins at conception.”
Dr. Micheline Matthews-Roth, Harvard Medical School

ok

You cite James Bopp - he is not a scientist in a textbook.

James Bopp Jr. (born February 8, 1948)[1] is an American conservative lawyer.[2] He is most known for his work associated with election laws, anti-abortion model legislation, and campaign finance.[3]

You are a liar. You are not winning.

You are running.

END2208060932
:rofl:

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

YES ding it is scientifically correct to say that human life begins at conception and Human beings begin at conception.

it is not scientifically correct to state that a one cell fertilized egg is a human being. No scientist says that. It does not have a brain or skin or heart It is a fertilized egg. A human, one cell being and part of a woman who is a human being. END2208060948

Last edited:
YES ding it is scientifically correct to say that human life begins at conception and Human beings begin at conception.

it is not scientifically correct to state that a one cell fertilized egg is a human being. No scientist says that. It dies not have a brain or skin or heart It is a fertilized egg human one cell bring and part of a woman who is a human being

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

Forum List

Back