Death cult: 71% of Californians support abortion up to birth

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Don't let anyone tell you the pro-aborts don't enjoy killing kids. They live for it.

Because the kid is severely retarded or the mother will die?

This abortion ban is going to cost you in the midterms and next general election.

Abortion Trigger Bans Just Went Into Effect In 3 More States​

Laws that depended on the fall of Roe v. Wade are now in place in Idaho, Tennessee and Texas, which already had strict abortion restrictions.

Remember Kansas? The women there like abortion.

Don't let anyone tell you the pro-aborts don't enjoy killing kids. They live for it.

My guess is that the next step will be euthanizing the already born for perceived defects.

Mothers choice since they can't survive without the mother yet.

My guess is that the next step will be euthanizing the already born for perceived defects.

Had a doctor saying that after birth the baby would be kept comfortable. While the doctor and the mother discusses what to do about the baby. Whether to kill it or not. Liberals are sick.

Yes, that's definitely where this is headed. Followed by summary executions of anyone deemed "defective".

This abortion ban is going to cost you in the midterms and next general election.

Laws that depended on the fall of Roe v. Wade are now in place in Idaho, Tennessee and Texas, which already had strict abortion restrictions.

Actually Biden did away with that anger yesterday. When he gave 13% of the population a free ride, while making the other 80% pay for it. Go Brandon!

California despite the existence of Disneyland is not a kid friendly state.... families should pack their kids up and move to a better place that values children....

If they discovered a gene for homosexuality, this would change over night.

The Californiaites would be frightened that people would abort the next generation of sodomites.

California the adult only state... we paid out the nose and worked our ass off to build a soccer field for kids for AYSO.... and then a county board of single and childless adults were elected.... they voted to tear it down and they wanted to put a shopping center in its place... the citizens sued and its still going through court after 6 years... but in the mean time the county got mad and has fenced it off....
Now the kids play on a dirt mostly field....

no surprise the fact it has been invaded by illegals all these decades.

Oh, is that what drives you? No wonder you are a democrat, right vs. wrong never never enters the equation, only what must we do or say to attain power and control.
Face it, your party is criminal and the voters do not care about open borders, fentanyl deaths, stolen elections, national security, perverts in education, inflation, domestic energy, morale in the military, afghanistan debacle, etc., etc., etc. They will never abandon the democrats because they apparently do not care about that stuff. Plus they do think destroy Trump and we will be awesome.

But on the other hand, you are sayings being able to destroy a child in the womb becomes enough to change the mind of a righty and go left? Wow, we have some on our side just as mentally and spiritually lost as the lefties, if what you say is true.

Last edited:

You or Breibart is lying.

It supports elective abortions up to the point of viability.

Any abortion after that, must be to save the mother to be's life, or for the mother to be's risk to her health.

Those allowances have to be made, in order for doctors to save a woman's life or medical, physical harm....

these abortions are NOT ELECTIVE Abortions until birth, and only done in dire necessity.

You or Breibart is lying.

It supports elective abortions up to the point of viability.

Any abortion after that, must be to save the mother to be's life, or for the mother to be's risk to her health.

Those allowances have to be made, in order for doctors to save a woman's life or medical, physical harm....

these abortions are NOT ELECTIVE Abortions until birth, and only done in dire necessity.

Read the poll:

Democrats are actually responsible for RvW being overturned due to attitudes like this and trying to get rid of the Hyde Amendment. Nothing is ever going too far for them. It's like they say, "We're not for open borders" while hanging out the welcome sign and "We're not really pro-abortion, we're just pro-choice". Yeah, right. There is no difference in a 9 month old fetus and a nine month old newborn baby and yet they would not have any problems at all offing a nine month old fetus, just because it hasn't technically been born yet.

I have said it before....Prog women are the death of the Western World. And when it gets here, they will be treated like it centuries ago. Your agendas are your own worst enemies.

I believe there is a lot of support for abortion in california

But I dont think its as high as the lying lib poll claims

Look at your sources. They are liars. The vast majority of Americans don't want any abortions after 16 weeks. I'm amazed that you're so stupid.

This is why I do not understand why Crazyfuckians are mad about Dobbs.

With the Fed out of the way, you sick lefties can murder a baby on the table……AND YOU STILL ARE NOT HAPPY.

Forum List

Back