Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Take it up with SCOTUS
SCOTUS Is not telling me that I live in a Christian Nation infected by humanists and atheists and I have to believe what you a Christian believes when human life begins or I cannot be honest unless I do. And then you want to hide.

It’s not a religious issue.
I did not ask for your feeble opinion that it was a religious issue.

Here is the question:

NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the @Meisterreligious belief that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and be Republicans?

It's not the job of science to weigh the rights of the mother and child.

not saying it is.

Where is the scientist who backs you up. You have not provided the name of the scientist who stands by this:

@Ding’s science is said to prove that

. . . when a sperm cell penetrates the zona pelluca membrane of an ovum, a new human being, equal in “being” in legal status to the woman who just had sexual intercourse with a man, was created right there and then.

No scientist has ever stood behind such nonsense.

NFBW2207251431

NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the Meister religious belief that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and be Republicans?​
NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you really believe that religious political hacks, mostly white Christian males, are the one’s who should be imposing their religious perspective on women and young girls who get pregnant and find out white Christian men are deciding what they can and cannot do with their body. And health? END2207242333​
ding220725-#3,868 “I believe abortion is a human rights issue and anyone who weighs the rights of the mother and child must acknowledge that abortion is ending a human life. Anything less does not properly weigh the rights”​

NFBW: There were two questions there ding , you responded to neither.

I have told you what I believe in response to your post #3,868

ding220724-#3,855 “I believe that after fertilization the zygote is a living human being in the earliest stage of its human life cycle.”​
NFBW2207241200-#3,856 Belief v Belief “I believe that the moment the fetus is able, (if surgically removed from the womb and the umbilical cord is cut) to take over breathing (viability)on its own, as you and I are doing; then at that time a fetus becomes a human being with a right to life just like you and me. And that right to life is permanent until death from that moment on.​
So what gives you the right ding to unilaterally insist that your “belief” must be the only one accepted by elected lawmakers to pass laws restricting abortion to force women to become mothers because terminating a pregnancy is killing your “belief” as to when human life begins?”​

NFBW: You didn’t answer the last one either other than because you say so. END2207251431

Last edited:
Meister220725-#3,886 “I must have really triggered NotfooledbyW,

NFBW: I like to put all the facts on the record. ding argues that the pro-life political action in America is science driven and has absolutely nothing to do with religion. I disagree.

The idea that human life begins at conception, being immediately entitled to government protection through the entire period of gestation as if it were a normal developed human being is a Christian religious doctrine and it is absolutely defined in Catholic family doctrine called Humanae Vitae.

I notice you Meister side with ding a lot and that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and oppose abortion rights. I used your quotes to show that right to life for a fertilized egg and a zygote are pursued on political / religious grounds not science,

You are certainly welcome to chime in if you have anything of substance to say on the topic

Last edited:
Meister220725-#3,886 “I must have really triggered NotfooledbyW,

NFBW: I like to put all the facts on the record. ding argues that the pro-life political action in America is science driven and has absolutely nothing to do with religion. I disagree.

The idea that human life begins at conception, being immediately entitled to government protection through the entire period of gestation as if it were a normal developed human being is a Christian religious doctrine and it is absolutely defined in Catholic family doctrine called Humanae Vitae.

I notice you Meister side with ding a lot and that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and oppose abortion rights. I used your quotes to show that right to life for a fertilized egg and a zygote are pursued on political / religious grounds not science,

You are certainly welcome to chime in if you have anything of substance to say on the topic
Sadly, you just cherry pick what my beliefs are. :smoke:
You really should do your research before putting it out in cyberspace.

SCOTUS Is not telling me that I live in a Christian Nation infected by humanists and atheists and I have to believe what you a Christian believes when human life begins or I cannot be honest unless I do. And then you want to hide.
SCOTUS has told everyone that abortion isn't a constitutional right. Tell it to them.

Seems rather OCDish.
Sounds like that he figures that if he throws his crap against the wall long enough, then hopefully something will stick.... Yeah that's it.... Nothing sticking yet, so on and on he must go slinging his own chit... ROTFLMBO..

I did not ask for your feeble opinion that it was a religious issue.

Here is the question:

NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the @Meisterreligious belief that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and be Republicans?
I believe abortion is a human rights issue. Religion doesn't enter into it.

not saying it is.

Where is the scientist who backs you up. You have not provided the name of the scientist who stands by this:

@Ding’s science is said to prove that

. . . when a sperm cell penetrates the zona pelluca membrane of an ovum, a new human being, equal in “being” in legal status to the woman who just had sexual intercourse with a man, was created right there and then.

No scientist has ever stood behind such nonsense.
You keep saying things like "equal in 'being' in legal status to the woman." That's not the job of science. Science doesn't assess the rights of the child and the mother. Science only can tell us when a new genetically distinct human being comes into existence... which by the way is after fertilization.

Last edited:
NFBW2207251431

NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the Meister religious belief that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and be Republicans?​
NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you really believe that religious political hacks, mostly white Christian males, are the one’s who should be imposing their religious perspective on women and young girls who get pregnant and find out white Christian men are deciding what they can and cannot do with their body. And health? END2207242333​
ding220725-#3,868 “I believe abortion is a human rights issue and anyone who weighs the rights of the mother and child must acknowledge that abortion is ending a human life. Anything less does not properly weigh the rights”​

NFBW: There were two questions there ding , you responded to neither.

I have told you what I believe in response to your post #3,868

ding220724-#3,855 “I believe that after fertilization the zygote is a living human being in the earliest stage of its human life cycle.”​
NFBW2207241200-#3,856 Belief v Belief “I believe that the moment the fetus is able, (if surgically removed from the womb and the umbilical cord is cut) to take over breathing (viability)on its own, as you and I are doing; then at that time a fetus becomes a human being with a right to life just like you and me. And that right to life is permanent until death from that moment on.​
So what gives you the right ding to unilaterally insist that your “belief” must be the only one accepted by elected lawmakers to pass laws restricting abortion to force women to become mothers because terminating a pregnancy is killing your “belief” as to when human life begins?”​

NFBW: You didn’t answer the last one either other than because you say so. END2207251431
Can you quote a post of mine that says I insist laws be passed to restrict abortions?

I notice you @Meister side with @ding a lot and that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and oppose abortion rights. I used your quotes to show that right to life for a fertilized egg and a zygote are pursued on political / religious grounds not science,
I guess you will just have to challenge all laws that restrict abortion as unconstitutional because they violate the establishment clause of the 1st Amendment. Good luck with that as it appears your case is circumstantial.

Instead of dictating your Christian verdict that, I am making up science, tell me what is “made up” about this science :

YOUR belief has human life beginning at a point when the zygote is living on oxygenated blood and nutrients that are produced by an actual viable human being. There is a stage in human development when a fetus can breathe and process food on its own.
Get off of your wild ideas in which you can't prove, otherwise you have attempted to tell us when a soul is or isn't placed into a developing fetus in the womb, yet you can't prove anything like that. Once the process begins, you absolutely don't know anything from that point on. No one does, so it's best to respect life, and to protect life even if it's in it's developmental stages.

The answer to it all is to be proactive instead reactive concerning sex. So go fight the good fight on that front unless you want people to remain reckless and irresponsible in life, wherefore they have to regret their spontaneous decisions that could alter their live's forever.

Can you quote a post of mine that says I insist laws be passed to restrict abortions?

Don’t need laws to be passed dumbass. You are saying that a zygote is a human being with a right to life just like you and me. It is already against the law to murder a human being.

Forum List

Back