Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You said you “believe” . You did not say you “know” .

My “belief” actually contains more “science “then your belief. YOUR belief has human life beginning at a point when the zygote is living on oxygenated blood and nutrients that are produced by an actual viable human being who is living in the human universe that you and I are experiencing.

You do not account for that distinction. It is a scientific problem for you but not for me.

View attachment 674204

No science can make that call no more than they can prove the existence of God,

But on my behalf, viability outside the womb appears to be a correct solution to our mystery. And the only scientific call to be made by we mere humans.

I will add my tracking numbers later if necessary so that beagle9 can engage in a meaningful discussion on this topic rather than taking pot shots from the sidelines about format not content.

When I do track the conversations that means I have some respect for my apponent not being a mindless shit for brains goofball posting shit .
You are making up "science" to match your preference. You have a guilty conscience.

You are making up "science" to match your preference.

Instead of dictating your Christian verdict that, I am making up science, tell me what is “made up” about this science :

YOUR belief has human life beginning at a point when the zygote is living on oxygenated blood and nutrients that are produced by an actual viable human being. There is a stage in human development when a fetus can breathe and process food on its own.

Last edited:
NFBW2207242333 Spread your legs, Thou Shall Give Birth - white Christian males write 11th COMMANDMENT FOR JESUS

ding220724-#3,855 I don't consider souls or original sin or anything else. Those are religious beliefs and have nothing to do with establishing rights.”

NFBW2207241200-#3,856 “So what gives you the right @ding to unilaterally insist that your “belief” must be the only one accepted and pushed by elected lawmakers “

Meister211220-#57 “My Savior is my Lord.”

Meister211221-#66 “My Lord is my Savior, and don't forget that.”

ding220724-#3,857 “Because it's just science. It's not emotion.”

NFBW: Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the Meister religious belief that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and be Republicans?

Do you really believe that religious political hacks, mostly white Christian males, are the one’s who should be imposing their religious perspective on women and young girls who get pregnant and find out white Christian men are deciding what they can and cannot do with their body. And health? END2207242333

Last edited:
NFBW2207250045 SCIENTISTS PROVE SATAN’S ARMY HAS INVADED AMERICA - so white Christian male LAWMAKERS force birth on all women and girls in Jesus’ states to defeat Satan and his army - - - Just ask Lt Colonel beagle9 in ding ‘s unemotional HOLY unChristianChristian scientific TRUTH CRUSADE for government control of every female reproductive organ in Jesus’ Christian Nation.

ding200124-#518 “America is still a Christian nation even if all of its people don’t behave in a Christian manner.​
They just need a little more suffering before returning to successful ways. Like I said before atheism and secular humanism has only infected America, it hasn’t taken over.​

ding220724-#3,855 I don't consider souls or original sin or anything else. Those are religious beliefs and have nothing to do with establishing rights.”

NFBW2207241200-#3,856 “So what gives you the right @ding to unilaterally insist that your “belief” must be the only one accepted and pushed by elected lawmakers

JoeB131 strollingbones

beagle9220529-#2,385 ... If that sign "In God we trust" hanging there on that wall were to be put into the classroom's along with Christ teaching's and our prayers again, then we wouldn't be where we are today in America​
beagle9220529-#2,389 “American use to stand for something, and that included standing up for God, and believing in Christ for the majority, but then came the author of confusion with his minion's or disciple's to sit down on it all, and I must say that if allowed he can truly cause us pain like we've done never imagined before. Your denial is causing great anarchy and chaos if you attempt to ignore the truth, and choose yourself to be a disciple of the evil one's army.​

ding220724-#3,857 “Because it's just science. It's not emotion.”

NFBW: Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence ding that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the beagle9 religious belief that Americans need to believe that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and vote Republicans or else Satan and liberals will take it all away.

NFBW: Do you really believe ding that religious political hacks, mostly white Christian males, are the one’s who should be imposing their religious perspective on women and young girls who get pregnant and find out white Christian men are deciding what they can and cannot do with their body and health? END2207250045

Last edited:
NFBW2207250252

ding220720-#3,739 “This is a science and legal rights argument.

NFBW: ding ‘s claim to have found science that proves the right of a woman to terminate her own pregnancy must be lawfully superseded because the following biological process has begun, is absurd.

@Ding’s science is said to prove that when a sperm cell penetrates the zona pelluca membrane of an ovum, a new human being, equal in “being” legal status to the woman who just had sexual intercourse with a man, was created right there and then.

No scientist has ever stood behind such nonsense.

Not everything lends itself to scientific measure. Specifically defining when Human life begins.

END2207250252

Instead of dictating your Christian verdict that, I am making up science, tell me what is “made up” about this science :

YOUR belief has human life beginning at a point when the zygote is living on oxygenated blood and nutrients that are produced by an actual viable human being. There is a stage in human development when a fetus can breathe and process food on its own.
You have selected an arbitrary definition of life that offers no explanation for what it was before your arbitrary definition of life.

My belief that a zygote is a human being in its earliest stage of the human life cycle is based on science that is stated in every embryology textbook.

What Christian verdict is it that you believe I am dictating exactly?

NFBW: Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the @Meister religious belief that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and be Republicans?

Do you really believe that religious political hacks, mostly white Christian males, are the one’s who should be imposing their religious perspective on women and young girls who get pregnant and find out white Christian men are deciding what they can and cannot do with their body. And health? END2207242333
I believe abortion is a human rights issue and anyone who weighs the rights of the mother and child must acknowledge that abortion is ending a human life. Anything less does not properly weigh the rights.

NFBW: Do you really believe @ding that religious political hacks, mostly white Christian males, are the one’s who should be imposing their religious perspective on women and young girls who get pregnant and find out white Christian men are deciding what they can and cannot do with their body and health? END2207250045
I believe you can't be honest that abortion ends a human life.

NFBW2207250252

ding220720-#3,739 “This is a science and legal rights argument.

NFBW: ding ‘s claim to have found science that proves the right of a woman to terminate her own pregnancy must be lawfully superseded because the following biological process has begun, is absurd.

@Ding’s science is said to prove that when a sperm cell penetrates the zona pelluca membrane of an ovum, a new human being, equal in “being” legal status to the woman who just had sexual intercourse with a man, was created right there and then.

No scientist has ever stood behind such nonsense.

Not everything lends itself to scientific measure. Specifically defining when Human life begins.

END2207250252
It's not the job of science to weigh the rights of the mother and child.

NFBW2207250910 American women with the audacity to want to control their own bodies are not behaving in a manner suitable to ding ‘s Christian Nation est 1781

ding200124-#518 “America is still a Christian nation even if all of its people don’t behave in a Christian manner.​

NFBW2207181311-#2,362 “Are you satisfied ding that the Trumpism Christian SCOTUS has begun to allow states to force its residents to behave in a right-wing Christian manner.​
ding220718-#2,387 “Just look at it this way... it's a good thing that state and federal governments address abortion with legislation. Let's make it crystal clear. Let them have an honest, open and transparent discussion on the subject.​

NFBW: Not seeing how states with “Christian” ding “Nation” lawmakers will have an open honest transparent discussion on their agenda of returning to successful Christian ways as ding clearly stated on the 21st day of January, 2020 in the year of his Lord . . . “before atheism and secular humanism infected America”

We have seen that Christian” ding “Nation” lawmakers are already ramming anti-choice laws onto the books against the powerless minority to stop them.

ding200124-#518 “America is still a Christian nation even if all of its people don’t behave in a Christian manner. . . . They just need a little more suffering before returning to successful ways. Like I said before atheism and secular humanism has only infected America, it hasn’t taken over​

ding 220718-#2,389 “I think it's hilarious how emotional this has made you. “

NFBW: If you believed in individual liberty and freedom from religionized government oppression ding you would be emotional too. it’s women being forced to become child bearers by Christian zealots in states where they are the majority rule.

ding 220718-#2,389 “You do realize that SCOTUS did not rule against abortion, right? SCOTUS only ruled that abortion is not a constitutionally protected right. SCOTUS did its job. Now it's time for legislatures to do their job. It's now up to the states or Congress to make it a protected right.”

NFBW: Well ding you know damn well that legal abortion has been a protected right in America for fifty years for whom you emotionally and disparagingly call Humanists and atheists who don’t behave in a Christian manner.

So what’s going on here is the blatant unconstitutional oppression of the religious minorities in Red States where Taliban-like Christians seek to demolish 240 years of freedom of conscience in America. It is a tragedy that it is happening right in front of our very own eyes and it must be stopped. END2207250910

Last edited:
I believe abortion is a human rights issue

Are you going to answer this question or not?

If you Take the fifth say so.

NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the Meister religious belief that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and be Republicans?​

Are you going to answer this question or not?

If you Take the fifth say so.

NFBW2207242333-#3,863 Do you believe it is random chance and mere coincidence that the lawmakers who get politically elected in every state where abortion is being banned, as you wish, would hold a majority of the Meister religious belief that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior and be Republicans?​
It’s not a religious issue.

NFBW2207250910 American women with the audacity to want to control their own bodies are not behaving in a manner suitable to ding ‘s Christian Nation est 1781

NFBW2207181311-#2,362 “Are you satisfied ding that the Trumpism Christian SCOTUS has begun to allow states to force its residents to behave in a right-wing Christian manner.​
ding220718-#2,387 “Just look at it this way... it's a good thing that state and federal governments address abortion with legislation. Let's make it crystal clear. Let them have an honest, open and transparent discussion on the subject.​

NFBW: Not seeing how states with “Christian” ding “Nation” lawmakers will have an open honest transparent discussion on their agenda of returning to successful Christian ways as ding clearly stated on the 21st day of January, 2020 in the year of his Lord . . . “before atheism and secular humanism infected America”

We have seen that Christian” ding “Nation” lawmakers are already ramming anti-choice laws onto the books against the powerless minority to stop them.

ding200124-#518 “America is still a Christian nation even if all of its people don’t behave in a Christian manner. . . . They just need a little more suffering before returning to successful ways. Like I said before atheism and secular humanism has only infected America, it hasn’t taken over​

ding 220718-#2,389 “I think it's hilarious how emotional this has made you. “

NFBW: If you believed in individual liberty and freedom from religionized government oppression ding you would be emotional too. it’s women being forced to become child bearers by Christian zealots in states where they are the majority rule.

ding 220718-#2,389 “You do realize that SCOTUS did not rule against abortion, right? SCOTUS only ruled that abortion is not a constitutionally protected right. SCOTUS did its job. Now it's time for legislatures to do their job. It's now up to the states or Congress to make it a protected right.”

NFBW: Well ding you know damn well that legal abortion has been a protected right in America for fifty years for whom you emotionally and disparagingly call Humanists and atheists who don’t behave in a Christian manner.

So what’s going on here is the blatant unconstitutional oppression of the religious minorities in Red States where Taliban-like Christians seek to demolish 240 years of freedom of conscience in America. It is a tragedy that it is happening right in front of our very own eyes and it must be stopped. END2207250910
Take it up with SCOTUS.

A 10 day old baby is connected to it's mother also, otherwise if she is breast feeding or hand feeding, if she stops what happens to the tiny human being ? Your arguments are ridiculous.
Then why do you and others keep responding to nonsense?
You are wasting your time and everyone elses by playing their silly games.

Then why do you and others keep responding to nonsense?
I realize that you had to run away and hide but are you that scared that you have to push other Christian Taliban to run away and hide as well?

The point being discussed was the scientific fact that a fetus is connected to its mother by a tube that provides oxygenated blood and nutrients needed for the growing organizm in the womb.

beagle9 says a 10 day old baby is still connected to its mother in this way.

ding says this is not science - he says I made it all up .

Do you have a comment or are you just an idiot like them.

Blood Circulation in the Fetus and Newborn CHILDREN’s HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA

How does the fetal circulatory system work?

During pregnancy, the fetal circulatory system works differently than after birth:
  • The fetus is connected by the umbilical cord to the placenta, the organ that develops and implants in the mother's uterus during pregnancy.
  • Through the blood vessels in the umbilical cord, the fetus receives all the necessary nutrition, oxygen, and life support from the mother through the placenta.
  • Waste products and carbon dioxide from the fetus are sent back through the umbilical cord and placenta to the mother's circulation to be eliminated.
Fetal Circulation

The fetal circulatory system uses two right to left shunts, which are small passages that direct blood that needs to be oxygenated. The purpose of these shunts is to bypass certain body parts? in particular, the lungs and liver ? that are not fully developed while the fetus is still in the womb. The shunts that bypass the lungs are called the foramen ovale, which moves blood from the right atrium of the heart to the left atrium, and the ductus arteriosus, which moves blood from the pulmonary artery to the aorta.
Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta to the fetus. The enriched blood flows through the umbilical cord to the liver and splits into three branches. The blood then reaches the inferior vena cava, a major vein connected to the heart. Most of this blood is sent through the ductus venosus, also a shunt that passes highly oxygenated blood through the liver to the inferior vena cava and then to the right atrium of the heart. A small amount of this blood goes directly to the liver to give it the oxygen and nutrients it needs.
Waste products from the fetal blood are transferred back across the placenta to the mother's blood.
Inside the fetal heart:
  • Blood enters the right atrium, the chamber on the upper right side of the heart. When the blood enters the right atrium, most of it flows through the foramen ovale into the left atrium.
  • Blood then passes into the left ventricle (lower chamber of the heart) and then to the aorta, (the large artery coming from the heart).
  • From the aorta, blood is sent to the heart muscle itself in addition to the brain. After circulating there, the blood returns to the right atrium of the heart through the superior vena cava. About two thirds of the blood will pass through the foramen ovale as described above, but the remaining one third will pass into the right ventricle, toward the lungs.
  • In the fetus, the placenta does the work of breathing instead of the lungs. As a result, only a small amount of the blood continues on to the lungs. Most of this blood is bypassed or shunted away from the lungs through the ductus arteriosus to the aorta. Most of the circulation to the lower body is supplied by blood passing through the ductus arteriosus.
  • This blood then enters the umbilical arteries and flows into the placenta. In the placenta, carbon dioxide and waste products are released into the mother's circulatory system, and oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are released into the fetus' blood.
At birth, the umbilical cord is clamped and the baby no longer receives oxygen and nutrients from the mother. With the first breaths of life, the lungs begin to expand. As the lungs expand, the alveoli in the lungs are cleared of fluid. An increase in the baby's blood pressure and a significant reduction in the pulmonary pressures reduces the need for the ductus arteriosus to shunt blood. These changes promote the closure of the shunt. These changes increase the pressure in the left atrium of the heart, which decrease the pressure in the right atrium. The shift in pressure stimulates the foramen ovale to close.
The closure of the ductus arteriosus and foramen ovale completes the transition of fetal circulation to newborn circulation.

I realize that you had to run away and hide but are you that scared that you have to push other Christian Taliban to run away and hide as well?

The point being discussed was the scientific fact that a fetus is connected to its mother by a tube that provides oxygenated blood and nutrients needed for the growing organizm in the womb.

beagle9 says a 10 day old baby is still connected to its mother in this way.

ding says this is not science - he says I made it all up .

Do you have a comment or are you just an idiot like them.

Blood Circulation in the Fetus and Newborn CHILDREN’s HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA

How does the fetal circulatory system work?

During pregnancy, the fetal circulatory system works differently than after birth:
  • The fetus is connected by the umbilical cord to the placenta, the organ that develops and implants in the mother's uterus during pregnancy.
  • Through the blood vessels in the umbilical cord, the fetus receives all the necessary nutrition, oxygen, and life support from the mother through the placenta.
  • Waste products and carbon dioxide from the fetus are sent back through the umbilical cord and placenta to the mother's circulation to be eliminated.
Fetal Circulation

The fetal circulatory system uses two right to left shunts, which are small passages that direct blood that needs to be oxygenated. The purpose of these shunts is to bypass certain body parts? in particular, the lungs and liver ? that are not fully developed while the fetus is still in the womb. The shunts that bypass the lungs are called the foramen ovale, which moves blood from the right atrium of the heart to the left atrium, and the ductus arteriosus, which moves blood from the pulmonary artery to the aorta.
Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta to the fetus. The enriched blood flows through the umbilical cord to the liver and splits into three branches. The blood then reaches the inferior vena cava, a major vein connected to the heart. Most of this blood is sent through the ductus venosus, also a shunt that passes highly oxygenated blood through the liver to the inferior vena cava and then to the right atrium of the heart. A small amount of this blood goes directly to the liver to give it the oxygen and nutrients it needs.
Waste products from the fetal blood are transferred back across the placenta to the mother's blood.
Inside the fetal heart:
  • Blood enters the right atrium, the chamber on the upper right side of the heart. When the blood enters the right atrium, most of it flows through the foramen ovale into the left atrium.
  • Blood then passes into the left ventricle (lower chamber of the heart) and then to the aorta, (the large artery coming from the heart).
  • From the aorta, blood is sent to the heart muscle itself in addition to the brain. After circulating there, the blood returns to the right atrium of the heart through the superior vena cava. About two thirds of the blood will pass through the foramen ovale as described above, but the remaining one third will pass into the right ventricle, toward the lungs.
  • In the fetus, the placenta does the work of breathing instead of the lungs. As a result, only a small amount of the blood continues on to the lungs. Most of this blood is bypassed or shunted away from the lungs through the ductus arteriosus to the aorta. Most of the circulation to the lower body is supplied by blood passing through the ductus arteriosus.
  • This blood then enters the umbilical arteries and flows into the placenta. In the placenta, carbon dioxide and waste products are released into the mother's circulatory system, and oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are released into the fetus' blood.
At birth, the umbilical cord is clamped and the baby no longer receives oxygen and nutrients from the mother. With the first breaths of life, the lungs begin to expand. As the lungs expand, the alveoli in the lungs are cleared of fluid. An increase in the baby's blood pressure and a significant reduction in the pulmonary pressures reduces the need for the ductus arteriosus to shunt blood. These changes promote the closure of the shunt. These changes increase the pressure in the left atrium of the heart, which decrease the pressure in the right atrium. The shift in pressure stimulates the foramen ovale to close.
The closure of the ductus arteriosus and foramen ovale completes the transition of fetal circulation to newborn circulation.
How many times have you been pregnant?

Forum List

Back