Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: Dobbs v Jackson was a Christian Nationalist ruling granting Christian lawmakers the power to overturn religious freedom in whatever states a nationalistic Christian majority controls the government.

That is an infringement on religious freedom. That is not how religious minorities are to be left unprotected in this country or in any state having a dominant white right wing Christian majority having control over a non right wing minority.

It reeks of fascism in the name of Jesus. END2207191928
Cool story. The SCOTUS ruling on Dobbs v Jackson found that abortion wasn't a constitutionally protected right and over turned Roe v Wade. Absent a federal law, it is now left up to each state to decide for itself the legality of abortion and/or restrictions if any.

Given that there are no further appeals possible you should focus on moving forward and influencing your state and federal representatives. Or you could keep bitching and moaning about not getting the outcome you wanted which won't change anything at all.

As a rule the purpose of an abortion is to terminate a pregnancy by ending a human life
Based solely on your religious beliefs that a developing human life is the same as a fully developed human life equal in value to the mother. THE conception has to be a GOD driven event where HE is personally involved in the creation of a new life. A That is CATHOLIC doctrine verbatim, Humanai Vitae

No they believe in the jack boot of the Fed's when they control it to some degree. Hopefully that's all fixing to change.
Now everyone knows when they scream "democracy", it's just for show. They don't really want democracy. Phoney.

Based solely on your religious beliefs that a developing human life is the same as a fully developed human life equal in value to the mother. THE conception has to be a GOD driven event where HE is personally involved in the creation of a new life. A That is CATHOLIC doctrine verbatim, Humanai Vitae
No. It's based upon the science that at fertilization a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. I haven't gotten within 100 miles of a religious argument. You are the only one who is trying to make this about religion. Probably because you have no scientific argument to make.

My belief that abortion - as a rule - is to terminate a pregnancy by ending a human life is based on empirical evidence.

That is a Bible believer doctrine.

you should focus

I want to focus on debate on this message board about the religious freedom aspect of the ruling.

if you aren’t up to it - duly noted you run from debate unless you control it.

You can start by answering my questions

I want to focus on debate on this message board about the religious freedom aspect of the ruling.

The ruling wasn't made according to religion, but according to the Constitution.
I have three kids. I'm pretty certain God wasn't in the room when they were conceived. She was probably moaning oh God, but I never saw him. I was too preoccupied.
God is omnipotent.

Now everyone knows when they scream "democracy", it's just for show. They don't really want democracy. Phoney.
They just highjack old terminology in attempts to fool the people by making them think that they are normal still... It's an old corrupt game, and they think that they are masters at it now. Spinnadrama is their game now. Thank God folks are waking up.

The same thing was done with American businessmen, where as they were dancing with the Chinese so they would mass produce American products using super cheap and possibly slave labor that is out of our eyesight, then we were running down buying these products as if we were supporting jobs and American Labor. Talk about the biggest con this nation has ever seen, but to keep balance so it could all stay nice and smooth running, abortion was controlling population explosion while drugs and murders took care of what is left of the American dream.

It's not a religious debate. It's a debate upon when a new genetically distinct human being comes into existence and when rights convey to new genetically distinct human beings. The first question has already been answered by empirical scientific evidence. The second question has yet to be decided on a federal level but has been addressed at the state level and will most likely be revisited again given now that Roe v Wade was overturned by the Supreme Court.

ITS CATHOLIC doctrine and Trump Protestant Christian but not all Bible believers hold that opinion that a human being is formed at conception
It's an empirical scientific fact confirmed through DNA that at fertilization a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence.

It's a debate upon when a new genetically distinct human being comes into existence and when rights convey to new genetically distinct human beings.

ITS A LIVING Human ZYGOTE in the womb of a human being that is terminated - no one is terminating a hunan being. No scientists you have cited call a human zygote a human being, to transform a zygote into something god commands you not terminate you have follow Catholic doctrine called Humana Vitae

It's an empirical scientific fact confirmed through DNA that at fertilization a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence.
the DNA of a zygote means the zygote is still a zygote and not a human being.

ITS A LIVING Human ZYGOTE in the womb of a human being that is terminated - no one is terminating a hunan being. No scientists you have cited call a human zygote a human being, to transform a zygote into something god commands you not terminate you have follow Catholic doctrine called Humana Vitae
When there is a heartbeat is that a human life?

Again... not a religious argument. A scientific fact based upon empirical evidence.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point."
Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

Forum List

Back