Roe overturned

Ok - unborn baby then... How is it moral to kill an unborn baby at the convenience of a mother that decided late in the pregnancy that maybe she no longer likes her boyfriend, so she's going to take it out on her unborn baby just to show him ??? Maybe another mother decided and said to herself "wait I'm not done screwing around yet", so she hurries down to get rid of her unborn baby before it pops out and ruin's her lust and needs in life or ahhhhhhh heck this could go on all night. I'm done.
Not LATE in the pregnancy

You are DONE??????

Promise?!

Ok - unborn baby then... How is it moral to kill an unborn baby at the convenience of a mother that decided late in the pregnancy that maybe she no longer likes her boyfriend, so she's going to take it out on her unborn baby just to show him ??? Maybe another mother decided and said to herself "wait I'm not done screwing around yet", so she hurries down to get rid of her unborn baby before it pops out and ruin's her lust and needs in life or ahhhhhhh heck this could go on all night. I'm done.

her body, her choice. And it isn't a baby until it is born. Most abortions happen in the first trimester. Very rare otherwise.

And please, do not let anything substitute for action. Twitter, social media, they’re fine. They will not get the job done. We will not tweet our way to victory

Back in the old days we had a phrase for nut cases like you - Beaucoup Dinky Dau.
:rofl: Thanks fir proving what a coward you are how you know you cannot stand toe to toe with me on this discussion thst i checkmate your ass on this everytime hypocrite,you told me to make a thread so you could TRY to humiliate on me on this,I give you the thread as you ASKED me to giving you the invitation to come over there and you won’t go there,you just stay here on this thread and keep throwing insults at me cause you know I will own your ass in thst thread :abgg2q.jpg:

I rest my case,see what I am talking about folks what a hypocrite flash is,he asks me to make a thread to discuss a topic with him he can’t stand toe to toe with me on cause he knows I checkmate him everytime on it and when I do as he asks telling him I am waiting fir him on thst thread where as you can see,I gave him the link to come Over and try to prove me wrong,he won’t do it,he just stays HERE like the coward he is refusing my challenge throw in insults in defeat,once again I rest my case hiw flash cannot back up his babble and can only throw insults when he can’t refute facts.:rofl:

Last edited:
If I divorce my husband
Do I kill our pet dogs?

FVCK no
If it was his pet dog, and you hated him enough, uhhhhh yeah you might kill his favorite pet to get back at him... It's happened before. Hell way worse than that has happened before, so why think that it can't happen or hasn't happened in the past or maybe in the present ??

The same types of scenarios have been found throughout history, and we damned sure don't need our government promoting the taking of human life that encompasses these types of scenarios if they are present.

The Abortion Issue shows just how bad out Public Education System is. The Constitution of the United States is obviously not taught at all. I am curious how it is taught in Law School. Unless the Constitution is changed, it will never change.

Of course. I never claimed otherwise. And if you look at those stats you'll see that most women said that they were using a contractive in the month they got pregnant. They forgot to use the pill, ran out, weren't using a diaphragm properly, husband force sex on her when she was not protected, or the contraception failed which is certainly possible.

Being force by the government to bring an unwanted child into the world because you made mistake with the contraceptive is far worst than the abortion. The pain of being an unwanted child, the effects it has on the family, and society is much worst because the affects continue long after the child is an adult. One of the biggest problems we have is unwanted children and that problem is going to become a lot worse.
I disagree…but, if their original contraception failed, then they get an abortion, then that abortion is contraceptive, elective, not necessary.

No one can claim that they didn’t know the act of having sex wouldn’t result in the possibility of creating a baby…

Thats what the act of sex is designed to do…If the woman is not prepared to create a life, then do something short of intercourse….simple.

:rofl: Thanks fir proving what a coward you are how you know you cannot stand toe to toe with me on this discussion thst i checkmate your ass on this everytime hypocrite,you told me to make a thread so you could TRY to humiliate on me on this,I give you the thread as you ASKED me to giving you the invitation to come over there and you won’t go there,you just stay here on this thread and keep throwing insults at me cause you know I will own your ass in thst thread :abgg2q.jpg:

I rest my case,see what I am talking about folks what a hypocrite flash is,he asks me to make a thread to discuss a topic with him he can’t stand toe to toe with me on cause he knows I checkmate him everytime on it and when I do as he asks telling him I am waiting fir him on thst thread where as you can see,I gave him the link to come Over and try to prove me wrong,he won’t do it,he just stays HERE like the coward he is refusing my challenge throw in insults in defeat,once again I rest my case hiw flash cannot back up his babble and can only throw insults when he can’t refute facts.:rofl:
You confuse me with somebody that gives a shit. However, if you want to spout your silly JFK conspiracy crap go for it Sport. The rest of the posters on this thread would probably appreciate it if you would start another thread because this thread is about another subject.

1656329528019.png

It's not at all inconsistent. There's no requirement that government must do what was done in common law or what was done historically, it simply means that they can do those things.

This doesn't mean, though, that they needn't recognize and protect the rights assumed from common law. That's the other side of the coin.

Yet according to you same sex marriage is a no non since it was not historically done.. yet you ignore 99% of what was historically done as far as marriage goes.

Would it not be easier to just admit you do not really like gay people?

You are the one that wants the "people" to decide who a person can marry and what, if any, form of birth control they can use.

You cries of whataboutism fall on deaf ears
BS, no one wants to control marriage or birth control. the SC decision specifically said that it applies to nothing but abortion, and all it does on abortion is turn it back over to the individual states, where it belongs. Fear not, most of the blue states will continue to promote abortion and will probably pay you to go there to get one.

Its amazing to me how you libs spin the truth to try to create fear. Why do you on the left fear the voters so much? Could it be that you know that your left wing ideology is a loser and most americans do you buy into it?

BS, no one wants to control marriage or birth control. the SC decision specifically said that it applies to nothing but abortion, and all it does on abortion is turn it back over to the individual states, where it belongs. Fear not, most of the blue states will continue to promote abortion and will probably pay you to go there to get one.

Its amazing to me how you libs spin the truth to try to create fear. Why do you on the left fear the voters so much? Could it be that you know that your left wing ideology is a loser and most americans do you buy into it?

Yes, the same people that said that RvW was safe said that this ruling would not apply to other things...and we are supposed to believe them.

Well, fuck that. I will not be that naïve again

Thomas let the cat out of the bag with what was coming next.

her body, her choice. And it isn't a baby until it is born. Most abortions happen in the first trimester. Very rare otherwise.
not if the libs have their way, they want to kill the kid after its born. Then why not allow "abortion" up to 2 years old if the kid becomes a problem or cramps the mother's life style?

Yes, the same people that said that RvW was safe said that this ruling would not apply to other things...and we are supposed to believe them.

Well, fuck that. I will not be that naïve again

Thomas let the cat out of the bag with what was coming next.
society as a whole decides these issues, either by vote or actions. your gay marriage will survive, fear not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back