Rochester, New York, another democrat party controlled city erupts in violence and death, when will people stopping giving them power.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrat party has controlled the City of Rochester since 1962, with a republican in office 1970-1973..............

The democrat party controlled city of Rochester, New York is just the latest democrat party controlled city to erupt in violence and death....

If people fail to learn that the reason we have violence and murder in our democrat controlled cities, is the democrat party.........how long can we feel any sympathy for them?

1) they release violent criminals over and over again

2) they attack the police and force them to stand down

And then normal people wonder why their is increasing violence and murder in democrat party controlled cities...

Rochester, New York, another democrat party controlled city erupts in violence and death, when will people stopping giving them power

I find it curiously entertaining that all of the leftist bastions of democratic power are all imploding into shitholes caused by their own dissatisfied people right before an election, yet the left still keep telling theselves they are going to easily sweep Trump! :laugh2:

Rochester, New York, another democrat party controlled city erupts in violence and death, when will people stopping giving them power

I find it curiously entertaining that all of the leftist bastions of democratic power are all imploding into shitholes caused by their own dissatisfied people right before an election, yet the left still keep telling theselves they are going to easily sweep Trump! :laugh2:

They know they can get away with it....

The democrat party owns the press...that is why you only here about new Covid cases......instead of the fact that deaths and hospitalizations are going down, not up...and that New York, New Jersey and Connecticut are the worst states for deaths...but the democrat party press calls out Florida and Texas...to get them to shut down again to crush the U.S. economy.

They also know that the democrat press will blame Trump for the democrat party cities that have been burned, looted and seen murders and violence.....from the democrat party antifa and black lives matter brown shirts.

The democrat party owns the press...that is why you only here about new Covid cases......instead of the fact that deaths and hospitalizations are going down, not up...and that New York, New Jersey and Connecticut are the worst states for deaths...but the democrat party press calls out Florida and Texas...to get them to shut down again to crush the U.S. economy.

They also know that the democrat press will blame Trump for the democrat party cities that have been burned, looted and seen murders and violence.....from the democrat party antifa and black lives matter brown shirts.

^^^^this guy tries as hard as he can to say the phrase "democrat party" as often as he can because he thinks it is effective.

^^^^this guy tries as hard as he can to say the phrase "democrat party" as often as he can because he thinks it is effective.

It is the truth...... it burns you guys like holy water.......

It is the truth...... it burns you guys like holy water.......

What's the truth? That you intentionally misstate the name of the party because Karl Rove told you to?

:CryingCow: Cry some more.

If the elections are honest in Rochester, then apparently the voters in that city elect Dem politicians because they think that they will benefit more than with Republican politicians.

Look at Baltimore. The voters consistently elect Dems, and look at the dismal situation in that city.

There's nothing that can be done with voters who cannot comprehend what is best for them.

Speaking of Rochester, anyone come across any updates on this story from several weeks back?
Haven't heard if they caught the animals that beat up this woman.

If the elections are honest in Rochester, then apparently the voters in that city elect Dem politicians because they think that they will benefit more than with Republican politicians.

Look at Baltimore. The voters consistently elect Dems, and look at the dismal situation in that city.

There's nothing that can be done with voters who cannot comprehend what is best for them.

So....the voters are stupid?

2aguy said:
I know you are a stupid human being........

Let me repeat...

Rochester, New York....under complete democrat party control since 1962.......complete control...
Let me repeat.

TRUMP'S America!

So....the voters are stupid?

If they continue to vote for democrats...yes.

2aguy said:

Let me repeat...

Rochester, New York....under complete democrat party control since 1962.......complete control...
Let me repeat.

TRUMP'S America!

How is it Trump's America if he has held office 3 years, while the democrat party has controlled these cities for over 50 years, some over 100?

Are you really this stupid, or do you just post really stupid things on the internet?

Trump's Amerika

Let me repeat...

Yeah, doing fine for decades; then a President is elected who thrives on making us all want to kill each other. Trump's Amerika.

Trump...in office 3 years.

Democrats have controlled these cities over 50 years.

Yeah....you really are a dumb ass..

The tearing down of the statue to Frederick Douglass in Rochester recently was undoubtedly the work of white racists. It wouldn’t be the first time the statue was vandalized — ignorant white students were caught, confessed and apologized for doing so in the past.

Crime in Rochester is serious, but this historic city also has a high-tech economy and fine educational and cultural institutions. Today it’s around 40% African American, with large and vibrant immigrant communities as well. I lived in “snow belt” Rochester for some time many years ago and found it a great little city. It is on the old Erie Canal / Great Lakes, had an early railroad, and was the country’s earliest agriculture trans-shipment “boom town.” But times change.

When old Frederick Douglass published his abolitionist newspaper, the North Star in Rochester in the 1840s and 1850s it was already a major, if dangerous, stop on the Underground Railroad. I’m familiar with Douglass’s life and writings. Here is a recent OP I did on one of his famous post-Civil War speeches: Frederick Douglass Speech at the Unveiling of Lincoln's Statue in 1876

A great book I’ve been reading recently deals with Douglass and with upstate New York abolitionism. It is actually a serious history of Douglass’ friend, the famous Harriet Tubman, who as a young woman was enslaved on an “Old Dutch” plantation further south near the Hudson River Valley. I highly recommend it for those who want to get a deep perspective on the remarkable Northern & Western abolitionist movements, the religious and agricultural life in those times, and on all the changes of that period. It is called Sojourner Truth’s America. Just as much of the “Second Great Awakening” religious revival movement centered in the “Burnt Over” N.Y. region, so too did Abolitionism and early struggles for Women's Rights.

Rochester has a rich history which makes sadly poignant the recent destruction of Douglass’ statue, and the senseless shootings during the July 4th weekend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back