Robert Draper: the idea of Marjorie Taylor Greene being dismissed as "stupid" reminds me of how they underestimated Bush, she's above average smart

A majority of Jewish Space Lasers and Gazpacho Police agree. :auiqs.jpg:
I really do find it hard to swallow that people who have reached the level of success that they have are not intelligent. They have to be accomplished in some way or another to be one of the very few that attain office but then some of the shit that these people say...

Maybe it is not intelligence that is the issue but being so insulated from anything actually resembling the real world.

I mean, Jewish space lasers.....

I really do find it hard to swallow that people who have reached the level of success that they have are not intelligent. They have to be accomplished in some way or another to be one of the very few that attain office but then some of the shit that these people say...

Maybe it is not intelligence that is the issue but being so insulated from anything actually resembling the real world.

I mean, Jewish space lasers.....
She needs to go back to racking weights at her local CrossFit. Like Lauren Boebert, she's just there to throw grenades. Not to do anything useful, like...legislation.

Forum List

Back