RNC is running commercial ad about BLM and its ON TARGET!

Most Americans support BLM.

View attachment 355506
Well of course they do.. Most Americans support ALL LIVES MATTER, which includes Black lives.

All Lives Matter is just trying to minimize the issues that concern the proponents of BLM.

Since the majority of Americans support BLM, I would be surprised if they also support ALM.
Poll taker: Do you support BLM or would you rather your home and business be burned to the ground and then you will be jailed for racism?

Citizen: I fully support BLM.

There you have it. By far the majority of Americans support BLM

CITIZEN: Fuck BLM

View attachment 355506
Well of course they do.. Most Americans support ALL LIVES MATTER, which includes Black lives.

All Lives Matter is just trying to minimize the issues that concern the proponents of BLM.

Since the majority of Americans support BLM, I would be surprised if they also support ALM.
Poll taker: Do you support BLM or would you rather your home and business be burned to the ground and then you will be jailed for racism?

Do you have any evidence for what you're saying?

Anything at all?

View attachment 355506

Anything at all?
The majority support for BLM is plenty of evidence. Can't you tell it's lip service? You have a few college kids painting whip marks on their back. That's what you are using to try to sell the preposterous proposition that most Americans want their stores and businesses burned down, entire business districts looted and public artwork defaced. Old people just LOVE being beaten up by black thugs. Americans WANT their history erased and their religion stolen. Just ask them they support Burn Loot Murder or next time it's their 20 month old baby shot in the head.

It reminds me of Saddam Hussein. His polls showed a 100% approval rating. Same thing.

Let me be the first to be honest. Fuck BLM
It means Burn Loot Murder. Prove me wrong.

View attachment 355506

Anything at all?
The majority support for BLM is plenty of evidence. Can't you tell it's lip service? You have a few college kids painting whip marks on their back. That's what you are using to try to sell the preposterous proposition that most Americans want their stores and businesses burned down, entire business districts looted and public artwork defaced. Old people just LOVE being beaten up by black thugs. Americans WANT their history erased and their religion stolen. Just ask them they support Burn Loot Murder or next time it's their 20 month old baby shot in the head.

It reminds me of Saddam Hussein. His polls showed a 100% approval rating. Same thing.

Do you have any evidence supporting what you say?

View attachment 355506

Anything at all?

You are walking evidence.

View attachment 355506

Anything at all?

You are walking evidence.

I'm one person. And I'm not calling for blood.

Weirdo.

I guess if you are a racist... Yes... I could see how you would think that.

I don't think most Americans are racist.

View attachment 355506

I guess if you are a racist... Yes... I could see how you would think that.

I don't think most Americans are racist.

ALM is a direct response to BLM. Do you disagree?

Yes, I disagree... Although admittedly I'm unaware of an organization for ALL LIVES MATTER. It's just a philosophy and not an organization. Right?

"All Lives Matter (#AllLivesMatter) is a slogan that has come to be associated with criticism[1] of the Black Lives Matter movement.[2]"

I can't control what you or anyone else associates with anything. I don't use Twitter, so I really don't give a rats ass what that hashtag means there.

I can only tell you what it means to me... And... It means all lives matter. Just like most of the US population I'm sure.

Edit: It's never going to be a good idea to play identity politics with me... I don't play ball. Nobody speaks for me, but me.

I agree with the SLOGAN black lives matter. I agree with it. I will not, and do not, support a Marxist group. If ALM became ingrained with the Nazi party somehow... I'll give them the same treatment. I agree with the slogan, fuck the organization. I do not agree or support.

Last edited:
Yes, I disagree... Although admittedly I'm unaware of an organization for ALL LIVES MATTER. It's just a philosophy and not an organization. Right?

"All Lives Matter (#AllLivesMatter) is a slogan that has come to be associated with criticism[1] of the Black Lives Matter movement.[2]"

I can't control what you or anyone else associates with anything. I don't use Twitter, so I really don't give a rats ass what that hashtag means there.

I can only tell you what it means to me... And... It means all lives matter. Just like most of the US population I'm sure.

What it means to you is irrelevant. I don't care what it means to you and I'm not talking about that.

What it means to you is irrelevant. I don't care what it means to you and I'm not talking about that.
That's the only thing that you'll ever get from me. I'll explain why I think what I do. And that's all I'll expect from you, even if you try to talk for others. Unless of course it's to ridicule you for identity politics. I'll absolutely do that.

I'll absolutely help you look as stupid as you want playing identity politics. I can't make you look stupid, but I can help. And this Covid hasn't helped put me in a good mood. So... Now is a great time to get me to eat crow if you think you can do it. I'm sick...

That's the only thing that you'll ever get from me. I'll explain why I think what I do. And that's all I'll expect from you, even if you try to talk for others. Unless of course it's to ridicule you for identity politics. I'll absolutely do that.

I'll absolutely help you look as stupid as you want playing identity politics. I can't make you look stupid, but I can help. And this Covid hasn't helped put me in a good mood. So... Now is a great time to get me to eat crow if you think you can do it. I'm sick...

Your opinion isn't really relevant. I said that ALM is used to criticize BLM...because it is.

And somehow that makes me racist.

Your opinion isn't really relevant. I said that ALM is used to criticize BLM...because it is.
I didn't use it to criticize BLM. Context matters.

If you think that black lives are somehow divided from all lives, then.. Yes... It's logical that you are racist. You believe they are somehow different from everyone else based on nothing more than... Skin color. Ummm... o.0

I didn't use it to criticize BLM. Context matters.

If you think that black lives are somehow divided from all lives, then.. Yes... It's logical that you are racist.

"I didn't use it to criticize BLM."

Did I say you used it to criticize BLM? I'm not referring to YOUR use of the phrase, at all.

"If you think that black lives are somehow divided from all lives, then.. Yes... It's logical that you are racist."

I didn't say they're "divided".

I'm not sure I'm following your argument. I would appreciate it if you could summarize your main point.

Did I say you used it to criticize BLM? I'm not sure what you're saying here. You think I'm accusing you of something before we even spoke?

That was your quote to me. Yes... I do believe you did just say that I used it to criticize BLM.

"If you think that black lives are somehow divided from all lives, then.. Yes... It's logical that you are racist."

I'm not sure I'm following your argument. I would appreciate it if you could summarize your main point.
Ahhh... Respect. A show of good faith. I like that.

My point is just because someone says something doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means. I never go to twitter, I don't use facebook but once or twice a year... I don't know hashtags. Like most of the voting base, I don't care. Associating something said like that to someone undeserving simply because they don't follow twitter is not talking to someone in good faith. I ask that you show this kind of thinking to the next person rather than telling them what they meant by whatever phrase.

Because they may not have meant whatever it is that you think they said. OK? ( And that is not a white power symbol either )

Did I say you used it to criticize BLM? I'm not sure what you're saying here. You think I'm accusing you of something before we even spoke?

That was your quote to me. Yes... I do believe you did just say that I used it to criticize BLM.

Ahhh... Respect. A show of good faith. I like that.

My point is just because someone says something doesn't necessarily mean what you think it means. I never go to twitter, I don't use facebook but once or twice a year... I don't know hashtags. Like most of the voting base, I don't care. Associating something said like that to someone undeserving simply because they don't follow twitter is not talking to someone in good faith. I ask that you show this kind of thinking to the next person rather than telling them what they meant by whatever phrase.

Because they may not have meant whatever it is that you think they said. OK? ( And that is not a white power symbol either )

No disagreement there. People can use the phrase "All Lives Matter" to mean whatever they want it to mean.

I was referring to how it's more generally used. In general, I believe it's used as a criticism against BLM. But for any individual, including yourself, it could mean anything.

Forum List

Back