RNC is running commercial ad about BLM and its ON TARGET!

Nice! This needs to run in swing districts and states! But also needs to be backed up with ACTION!
Oh no, not black women criticizing capitalist socio-economic theory! Where is my fainting couch and smelling salts?

they called Bernie Sanders a marxist.
m61vkef65a751.jpg

Nice! This needs to run in swing districts and states! But also needs to be backed up with ACTION!
Oh no, not black women criticizing capitalist socio-economic theory! Where is my fainting couch and smelling salts?

they called Bernie Sanders a marxist.
m61vkef65a751.jpg
Well, we are saying Democrats and BLM are fucking commies....because.....THEY ARE FUCKING COMMIES!!!
yea right...
b4ozohh62mt41.png

Most Americans support BLM.

View attachment 355506
Well of course they do.. Most Americans support ALL LIVES MATTER, which includes Black lives.

All Lives Matter is just trying to minimize the issues that concern the proponents of BLM.

Since the majority of Americans support BLM, I would be surprised if they also support ALM.
Have you been living in JoeB131 world that's square or something? Everybody I talk to hates those shitstains.
I'm not kidding, people in general are angry at them, everywhere. I'd pity them if they tried to march in my old hood, they might not would make it out.

Have you been living in JoeB131 world that's square or something? Everybody I talk to hates those shitstains.
I'm not kidding, people in general are angry at them, everywhere. I'd pity them if they tried to march in my old hood, they might not would make it out.

You're in a bubble with other like-minded people then.

1593530986131.png

Most Americans support BLM.

I think most Americans support the idea of BLM. I don't think most Americans are aware of the extent of radicalism within their ranks, plus the bullying and violent tactics some of their members are pushing and engaging in.

People support BLM's push back against police. People don't support violent attacks and looting.

View attachment 357279
Stuff your propaganda poll right up next to this one in your colon, k?
912vhhA.jpg

Showing you, with numbers, that you're wrong.

You don't like facts. You just go by your feelings.

View attachment 357279
912vhhA.jpg

How ya like them numbers, boy?
1atrump-point.jpg

View attachment 357279
912vhhA.jpg

View attachment 357284

The numbers worked out fine.

Do you have any data to back up your bullshit? Or is it all just your feelings?

View attachment 357279
912vhhA.jpg

View attachment 357284

jRJRJXi.jpg

View attachment 357279
912vhhA.jpg

View attachment 357284

jRJRJXi.jpg

So you have nothing to back up your claim and instead you just want to talk about 2016.

Got it.

Forum List

Back