Rittenhouse says he supports blm

Correct.

The law now says you can intentionally place yourself in a dangerous situation, unilaterally provoke a conflict with someone, murder them, and avoid the consequences by claiming ‘self-defense.’
The law now says that? Link?

The DNC cult encouraged them? No shit? The DNC does not support white supremacists, but I know who does.
i don’t think these people were white supremisist.
however the dnc has a long history of supporting them! heck you all have joey xiden as your party leader who still calls african americans the n word, opposed desegregation of schools….his mentors were people like Eastland and Klansmen like Byrd…and let’s not forget how he campaigned in VA, along side the current dem gov that dresses in blackface alongside Klansmen

If Rittenhouse supported BLM he would not have shown up in Kenosha wanting to shoot protesters.

That's fine, but I will still say by evidence. He defended himself and was in the right. But I'm not a political hack.
Rittenhouse defended himself against a threat he created.

If Rittenhouse supported BLM he would not have shown up in Kenosha wanting to shoot protesters.
He didn't. He showed up to protect property and ended up having to defend himself from a convicted felon child rapist who shoved an illegal gun in his face after he was knocked to the ground

Kyle is young but it is surprising with all he's been through that he doesn't have a better understanding of the intent behind BLM. I assume when he says he supports the BLM movement he is supporting peoples right to peaceful protest and acknowledging discrimination based on race is still a reality for many.
It's also possible his comment are being made out of fear not only for his life but also his family.

During the summer of protests last year many people acknowledged the riots and other stuff was promoted by mostly organized instigators. I remember watching videos showing coordination of people dispersed in the crowds of protesters, no different than what happened on 1/6.

Many people felt lied to by the MSM and social media for propaganda making Kyle's case about race, with many thinking he shot black people. FJB's build back better isn't going to help minorities in great #'s and as minorities continue to feel the negative impact of the democrat's inflations and open borders I think we'll see a mass awakening.

Republicans need to keep in mind the enemy isn't the people believing propaganda but the people creating it.
You guys deny race even when it's obvious race is the issue.

That is not what the court discovered. The court discovered that he traveled across state lines to protect a business from being looted or damaged from what you people refer to as “peaceful” protests.
No they didn't discover that because the business he was supposed to be protecting didn't want him there.

Then why did he leave his home town, cross a state line, and illegally acquire a weapon just to shoot them?
For one, he worked there so crossing a state line to go to work is something he routinely did (20 minute drive). His dad lives there as well.

And he didn't illegally acquire the weapon. That is a lie by you.

You seem confused. Did you not pay attention to the trial? He was not carrying a concealed weapon. Its legal there to carry a long rifle, and therefore.... there was no gun charge.
I understand though they keep repeating these things on MSNBC. Next, he went to the town because that was also his home. It was where his dad lives and though ill advised, he probably felt compelled to defend his community. If he went out there to start shooting BLM members then why did he not shoot at one black person??? because its BS thats why. Biden called him a WHite supremacist before any evidence was in... that tells me this was all political.

He simply took a gun along to protect himself while trying to stop vandalism, put out fires and apply first aid. Its the simplistic thinking of a 17 year old, thats why it doesnt make any sense to you. If there was any evidence of him being a white supremacist, I sure havnt seen any, the only thing the Left can come up with is ... he was there and he had a gun, and that makes him so. The people he shot were people who attacked him and you dont need to take my word for it, there is a jury of 12 people who live IN the town and experienced what went down that day. They dont need outside instigators like Joe Biden or AOC to interfere in the rule of law.
That was the most foolish assessment I have ever heard.

Rittenhouse.jpg

In the interview tonight with Tucker Carlson he said he supported peaceful BLM protest. Most Americans agree with it that. Even an old school racist like me.

However, he said he is against violent protest.

He also said that Potatohead is an asshole for shooting off his mouth and that the FBI is a joke.

Very intelligent young man. A lot more intelligent than any of these Moon Bats that post on here.

I was also impressed that during the heat of the assault on him he had the tactical awareness to see that his bolt was out of battery and used the forward assist on his AR.

No they didn't discover that because the business he was supposed to be protecting didn't want him there.

Bullshit. They testified they never asked Rittenhouse to protect their business. Big difference. You need to stick with the facts from the courts and stop making things up to fit your racial agenda.

excellent point…another nail in the coffin of that already debunked piece of demafascist propaganda

Forum List

Back