Rittenhouse says he supports blm

Rittenhouse defended himself against a threat he created.
FB_IMG_1637033163684.jpg

He's not anti BLM. He is anti-Antifa. They are all white.

That was the most foolish assessment I have ever heard.

View attachment 567383

When elected officials refuse to defend their populace then people will step up to protect their city from being burned down. deal with it bitch, thats exactly what happened. Democrats just cant take or handle the fact that its legal to openly carry a gun to protect yourself. They tried to make that a crime... and make that proof of being a white supremacist.

Already his lawyer is speaking up about how the Far Right has been trying to use him.

I don't believe he was part of any group. He was only 17 and spent his time as we know.. as a life guard, going to school, a police explorer and Fire department as well. I doubt he had time then and i doubt he has any interest now.

i don’t think these people were white supremisist.
however the dnc has a long history of supporting them! heck you all have joey xiden as your party leader who still calls african americans the n word, opposed desegregation of schools….his mentors were people like Eastland and Klansmen like Byrd…and let’s not forget how he campaigned in VA, along side the current dem gov that dresses in blackface alongside Klansmen
They are not sponsored by Democrats and are a white supremacist movement.

Last edited:
I don't believe he was part of any group. He was only 17 and spent his time as we know.. as a life guard, going to school, a police explorer and Fire department as well. I doubt he had time then and i doubt he has any interest now.
He may not have been a member of any particular group, but he could have been influenced by their tactics.

You don't need to be a gun owner to have a "locked and loaded" mentality.
True...I guess...you can always have a mentality of being prepared. I guess that's me. I like being prepared.

It's like why so many demafascist are easily fooled by their cult leaders...they aren't ever prepared and therefore believe anything that Rachael Maddow says

True...I guess...you can always have a mentality of being prepared. I guess that's me. I like being prepared.

It's like why so many demafascist are easily fooled by their cult leaders...they aren't ever prepared and therefore believe anything that Rachael Maddow says
Having a "locked and loaded" mentality is hardly the same as being prepared. It is a state of mind
and permeates the mindset of many tump cult supporters.

Having a "locked and loaded" mentality is hardly the same as being prepared. It is a state of mind
and permeates the mindset of many tump cult supporters.
hmm that seems to be more of your projection

i’ve never heard of your view on the phrase

No they didn't discover that because the business he was supposed to be protecting didn't want him there.

You people choose a convicted, white child raping molester who likes to chase boys while shouting the N word over a boy who was simply defending a town, a business, and himself. How can you possibly believe beyond what lies in your head, that you have an ounce of moral authority on this issue?

Everyone agrees with the 3 words "black lives matter". Of course they matter. What some people don't support is the organization Black Lives Matter.

If Rittenhouse was black and killed 2 white protesters, he would have been found guilty and put away for 60 years. Prosecutors would have eaten him for lunch, and that judge would have been less favorable to the defense.
And we expect riots because of "would have"?

Forum List

Back