Rittenhouse says he supports blm

He may not have been a member of any particular group, but he could have been influenced by their tactics.

What tactic would that be? going out and applying first aid? then getting attacked by angry insane rioters?
I know anything is possible but to many people jumped on this kid, like Biden and called him a White supremest , vigilante because they heard it from someone else. No evidence or details of evidence was supplied other than.. he was there with a gun.
Rioters were there with guns as well.... how could that be when they are called peaceful protestors? And if they showed up with guns does that make them Left wing vigilantes?

He went there with violence on his mind. He didn't go there to bake cupcakes, yes?

Someone told you that and your repeating it. I saw the video... he got chased, he defended himself and was in retreat when he was attacked and forced to fight back. If he went there with violence on his mind then why after he shot Rosenbaum.. did he immediately try to get to the police and tell them he shot someone? wouldnt a crazed right wing shooter who as we are told, was there to shoot people with "impunity"... wouldnt he have just took his gun and kept shooting at people? we are told thats what happend by the prosecution... and other Democrats... but none of that matches the video... none of that matches what actually went down. But this lie keeps getting repeated over and over because the leaders of the Left know their followers will continue to lick it up.
IMO they could give a damn about a single case of justice, they have their eye on taking guns away from civilians for self defense and when this thing first happened it was the perfect visual for them. WHite kid ..AR15... racist....
facts dont matter only advancing their movement.

'm glad Kyle supports BLM.

And I hope he stays away from the Proud Boys.
I'm not surprised that some young kid believes BLM good...white America bad, which is what
one must believe if you consider BLM good.
That's what kids have been indoctrinated with.

I'll be surprised if he still feels that way after considering how the woke media is calling him a
"white supremacist" despite no evidence to the contrary.

Just like the vigilante fantasies of a man named George, a man named Thomas, a man named John, a man named Alexander, a man named James and a man named Benjamin. Good thing you weren't around to scold the Founding Fathers about their foolish flights of fancy from up there on your high horse.
LOL thinking you are fighting for a righteous cause.

250 arrests were shit. There were a lot more thugs/looters and assorted low-life scumbags not unlike yourself.
So what number would be satisfactory? I'm guessing there wouldnt be a number that would satisfy you.

On the other hand, I'm pretty satisfied with the 700+ arrests so far for Jan 6th.

Someone told you that and your repeating it. I saw the video... he got chased, he defended himself and was in retreat when he was attacked and forced to fight back. If he went there with violence on his mind then why after he shot Rosenbaum.. did he immediately try to get to the police and tell them he shot someone? wouldnt a crazed right wing shooter who as we are told, was there to shoot people with "impunity"... wouldnt he have just took his gun and kept shooting at people? we are told thats what happend by the prosecution... and other Democrats... but none of that matches the video... none of that matches what actually went down. But this lie keeps getting repeated over and over because the leaders of the Left know their followers will continue to lick it up.
IMO they could give a damn about a single case of justice, they have their eye on taking guns away from civilians for self defense and when this thing first happened it was the perfect visual for them. WHite kid ..AR15... racist....
facts dont matter only advancing their movement.
What was he doing before he was "chased"? Granted, the brownshirts were there to cause trouble, since they brought weapons to the party. And so did Rittenhouse. Was he "crazed"? I don't believe so.
Justice is not what Rittenhouse had in mind. He was playing cops and robbers and I believe that he was influenced by the wrong people. Your "leaders of the left" theories are bogus.

Last edited:
If the Kenosha police did their job and enforced the law, none of this would have gone down.

Lefty commies want to get rid of the police AND take away the rights of the citizenry to protect itself.

It keeps being said, we all know where this leads.

So who arrested the 250 people in Kenosha? The lol "militia" I mean right wing gang?
So you are a fan of the people in the streets setting buildings and autos on fire? Looting?
The perverts and criminals chasing down young Rittenhouse, trying to kill or maim him and
catching some lead for their troubles instead?

The left is heading for some hard times. Get used to eating dirt.

What was he doing before he was "chased"? Granted, the brownshirts were there to cause trouble, since they brought weapons to the party. And so did Rittenhouse. Was he "crazed"? I don't believe so.
Justice is not what Rittenhouse had in mind. He was playing cops and robbers and I believe that he was influenced by the wrong people. Your "leaders of the left" theories are bogus.

He was seen cleaning graffiti off of walls. He was seen offering medical aide to people. He was seen putting out a fire. He was seen protecting a building.

Hardly "playing cops and robbers".

YOur inability to respect someone doing something constructive, does not look good on you.

Forum List

Back