Rittenhouse Prosecutor Calls ANTIFA Rioters Heroes

STATEMENT: Rittenhouse Prosecutor Calls ANTIFA Rioters Heroes

RESPONSE: So were all of the GI's who landed at Normandy on June 5, 1944.
The GIs who landed at Normandy were taking out fascists who burned innocent bodies. Those that call themselves ANTIFA today are burning innocent businesses in their own country and terrorizing innocent people for entering a crosswalk or driving down a street.

1637034512620.png

Are you comparing the young men Drafted into the U.S. Army that stormed the beaches of Normandy on June 4, 1944 to Antifa/BLM mobs, assaulting people cops, looting stores, burning building to include Police Precincts. Federal Building and churches?
How dare you besmirch these heroes of WWII? I have cousins, uncles and a father that gladly served during those days. Some never returned and lie buried in places like Holland, New Britain., or lie in a ship sunk off Okinawa.
There are a lot of grand fathers, great grandsons and grand daughters on these boards that will also take umbrage on your statement....
You may be end up being put on ignore by a majority of them.
How dare you support the assholes that tried to eliminate the nation whose young men stormed the beaches at Normandy? Rittenhouse is just a continuation of the bastards that invaded, vandalized, and smeared shit all over our Capital. They did this with the intent of overturning and election and installing the treasonous far senile old orange clown as the first American dictator.

How dare you support the assholes that tried to eliminate the nation whose young men stormed the beaches at Normandy? Rittenhouse is just a continuation of the bastards that invaded, vandalized, and smeared shit all over our Capital. They did this with the intent of overturning and election and installing the treasonous far senile old orange clown as the first American dictator.

Says the guy from a city where a federal courthouse was terrorized and vandalized for MONTHS?

Old Rocks said:
That little fuck is a murderer, and the people trying to make him a hero are just as whacked out as he is. He took that gun there intending to use it, and did.

you can call it what you will..don't make it so. Obviously you have missed the trial and you missed all the facts. The kid defended himself against two murderous antifa rioters. You defending a child rapist and a man charged twice for abducting and strangling women says more about you.

Man, that sounds like what a cowardly fuck thinks is humor. Two unarmed men were murdered by that little asshole.
LOL, Two “unarmed men”?

The convicted pedophile that was chasing him threatening to kill him?

The skateboard wife beater who tried to club Kyle in the head?

The Satanic Commie “paramedic” who was holding a gun (which he had illegally)?

Of course you think he should had let the child rapist catch him, take his gun away, and murder him, right?

That little fuck is a murderer, and the people trying to make him a hero are just as whacked out as he is. He took that gun there intending to use it, and did.

Yea, he used it in self defense. All on video. All witnesses testified the same.

But the MSM has idiots like you brainwashed. You can’t accept the facts of the case. To you, it’s all political, so Kyle deserves to die. And yet you fully support the murder of Ashley Babbitt when she was attacking no one.

Well Old Cucks, will you be supporting the rioters (again) after the verdict?

2C1061E0-8DCB-4904-80DD-EC56C40C9DB5.jpeg

Did you read that into my post? As far As I know I never mentioned Rittenhouse at all.
I don't support Antifa or BLM and as you can see by that logo on the Left.
As far as it goes are you equating the shooting in Kenosha in 2020 to Jan 6th? If so you're on the wrong track, or your train has jumped the track.
Oh I see spoke of by a Schumer spokesman but never confirmed.
My question is why didn't they burn it down. That would have been more apropos to emulate the Reichsrat arson.
At any rate they caused less damage to the capitol than BLM and Antifa did in the assault on their blue cities including Kenosha.

**********​

Are you comparing the young men Drafted into the U.S. Army that stormed the beaches of Normandy on June 4, 1944 to Antifa/BLM mobs, assaulting people cops, looting stores, burning building to include Police Precincts. Federal Building and churches?
How dare you besmirch these heroes of WWII? I have cousins, uncles and a father that gladly served during those days. Some never returned and lie buried in places like Holland, New Britain., or lie in a ship sunk off Okinawa.
There are a lot of grand fathers, great grandsons and grand daughters on these boards that will also take umbrage on your statement....
You may be end up being put on ignore by a majority of them.
Did you serve? I did, 1967-1969

Forum List

Back