Rittenhouse Prosecutor Calls ANTIFA Rioters Heroes

This guy is a retard:
DDAB8928-F16F-4187-886A-4BEF2E952372.jpeg

STATEMENT: Rittenhouse Prosecutor Calls ANTIFA Rioters Heroes

RESPONSE: So were all of the GI's who landed at Normandy on June 5, 1944.

1944 yes, 2020, they are terrorist. Even make the terrorist list. The prosecutor is a low life trying to win a case he could very easily lose because he rushed a prosecution for fame.

STATEMENT: Rittenhouse Prosecutor Calls ANTIFA Rioters Heroes

RESPONSE: So were all of the GI's who landed at Normandy on June 5, 1944.

Are you comparing the young men Drafted into the U.S. Army that stormed the beaches of Normandy on June 4, 1944 to Antifa/BLM mobs, assaulting people cops, looting stores, burning building to include Police Precincts. Federal Building and churches?
How dare you besmirch these heroes of WWII? I have cousins, uncles and a father that gladly served during those days. Some never returned and lie buried in places like Holland, New Britain., or lie in a ship sunk off Okinawa.
There are a lot of grand fathers, great grandsons and grand daughters on these boards that will also take umbrage on your statement....
You may be end up being put on ignore by a majority of them.

Last edited:
Germany was fascist, ANTIFA are anti fascists.
Then you are a fucking retard if you believe America is a Fascist State like Nazi Germany was!

I wanted to make damn sure that was what you were suggesting before I tell your pathetic ass off because you are insulting the great memories of heroes when you compare those worthless fucks that you call heroes!

ANTIFA is not fighting fascism nor have they fought for anything except to burn down society because they dislike the outcome of a trial!

Forum List

Back