Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The beginning.

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Tommy 'has no human rights'
_79524566_024987834-1.jpg

The appeals court in New York state said caged chimpanzee Tommy could not be recognised as a "legal person" as it "cannot bear any legal duties".
Whaaaaat? NY court has nothing to do or have they really conducted this trial?
I bet the next article will be about monkey unrest in NY ZOO

Last edited:
A chimpanzee is not entitled to the same rights as people and does not have be freed from captivity by its owner, a US court has ruled
Seriously this needed to go to court to get a ruling? It is exactly things like this that make the US the laughing stock of the world, and we lose all credibility.

A chimpanzee is not entitled to the same rights as people and does not have be freed from captivity by its owner, a US court has ruled
Seriously this needed to go to court to get a ruling? It is exactly things like this that make the US the laughing stock of the world, and we lose all credibility.
In my opinion our government makes the US the laughing stock of the world too. Some of them are stupid like (oh, not monkey. it's nice) the monkey's owner.

The appeals court in New York state said caged chimpanzee Tommy could not be recognised as a "legal person" as it "cannot bear any legal duties".
Apes and monkeys are not human.

That does in no way justify the way they are treated.

In a Republic of Virtue, all zoos would be closed to the public, and used only to raise breeding stock for endangered species.

With television and the internet, nobody needs to go to a zoo to "get close to nature'.

In the 21st century, zoos are an abomination.

Progtards.

Once homosexuality is accepted as normal behavior any other sort of nonsense is possible.

Once homosexuality is accepted as normal behavior any other sort of nonsense is possible.
Yes, it's very wise thought. Homosexuality exists and has been existing everywhere and every time. For example, for ancient greeks and romans it was absolutely Ok to have sex with a man but they didn't organize love and gay parades to claim to everybody that are homosexuals and they didn't want to fight for gay marriages. They were just homosexuals but not fags.

Forum List

Back