RIP Jasper...Dana Perino's beloved pet dog (2012-2021)

9 years for a Vizsla is not a good run. Their average lifespan is 12 - 15 years.

Now pets like the Clintons cat socks, had a good run of 19 years.

Mixed breeds tend to live a little longer. I had an Aussie-Beagle mix (which I never would have believed has beagle in her if she hadn't come out of one) lived to be around 17.5. She was an awesome dog. I have had others since but none like her.

9 years for a Vizsla is not a good run. Their average lifespan is 12 - 15 years.

Now pets like the Clintons cat socks, had a good run of 19 years.
Socks was given to DeeDee Myers. The dog theybhad, Buddy barely made it out of the white house before he was killed.

Forgive me Dipsy - But one who likes the idea of flinging gays and Muslims off of rooftops is not a good person. :)
This is not about me. But you. The need to deflect is agonizingly strong in you. Why attack one of the very few good ideas muslims have?

Jasper is a MUCH better person than you are. Seriously. Much better.
Jasper cannot be a better person than any person. For Jasper is not a person, but rather a dog. Now if you want to tell me Jasper is better than me, fine. But don't start pretending he's a person (even if he thought he was).

Now go toss a LGBTQ or a Mooslim off a rooftop. You'll feel better. :D

Jasper cannot be a better person than any person. For Jasper is not a person, but rather a dog. Now if you want to tell me Jasper is better than me, fine. But don't start pretending he's a person (even if he thought he was).

Now go toss a LGBTQ or a Mooslim off a rooftop. You'll feel better. :D
As a dog, Jasper was a better person than you are any any dog, even the ones in shelter are better people than you are. If you are trying to drum up some kind of sympathy for perverts you need a different drum.

It is more than a shame. It is a disgrace that someone would take the honest post about a beloved companion and force it into being about perverts. Off topic was made for this.

Forum List

Back