Riddle me this how did the hated Trump get more popular votes then:

Obama the most beloved, glorious Messiah?

There are more people here now, and more voters. The record that Biden shattered with nearly 80,000,000 votes was set 12 years ago.

In 2008 there were 304 million Americans. In 2020, there are an estimate 331 million.

Why with an increase of 27 million Americans....was Trump only able to beat Obama's record by less than 4 million?
How is that possible if liberals kill their young @ 500,000 a year?

How is it that you were so easily run off your own topic with less than 3 minutes worth of research? Fleeing from any discussion of Obama, Trump, or their vote totals.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

When you awkwardly tried to change the topic, refusing to discuss the very question you raised about Obama, Trump and the popular vote.

Its easy to run you off your own topic.

Again the hated Trump got more votes then Obama...

How is it possible?

At least you're discussing your thread again.

And of course he did. There are 27 million more people in the US now than there was in 2008. The question is....with 27 million more Americans, why couldn't Trump manage even 4 million more votes?

Now Biden shattered the record that he and Obama set in 2008.......beating it by more than 10 million votes.

That's how you break a record.

Liar ..

Give me a link so I can rip you apart

What are you disputing exactly? Be specific please.
(Jesus, this is embarrassing to watch.)
They're grasping. Is what it is. Just frustrated impotence. In January we'll start cleaning the stain.

They'll have to fumigate the White House first, of course, with all the COVID floating around in there.

Trump didn't lose he is still your president

You almost got it right. He lost and he's still the president.

Until January 20th. That's how being a one term president works.

What did he lose?

Trump made his point and 73 million Americans voted for him

You're still not aware that Trump lost the election?

Wow. Um, maybe turn on a TV or turn on a phone or something. Its been 2 weeks.
Problem is, his TV is telling him that Trump won in a landslide.

Trump got more votes then Obama and Hillary how is that possible?
I've tried to explain that to you. You simply lack the capacity to understand.

This is not my responsibility. I was just trying to help.

There are more people here now, and more voters. The record that Biden shattered with nearly 80,000,000 votes was set 12 years ago.

In 2008 there were 304 million Americans. In 2020, there are an estimate 331 million.

Why with an increase of 27 million Americans....was Trump only able to beat Obama's record by less than 4 million?

How is it that you were so easily run off your own topic with less than 3 minutes worth of research? Fleeing from any discussion of Obama, Trump, or their vote totals.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

When you awkwardly tried to change the topic, refusing to discuss the very question you raised about Obama, Trump and the popular vote.

How is it possible?

And of course he did. There are 27 million more people in the US now than there was in 2008. The question is....with 27 million more Americans, why couldn't Trump manage even 4 million more votes?

Now Biden shattered the record that he and Obama set in 2008.......beating it by more than 10 million votes.

Liar ..

They're grasping. Is what it is. Just frustrated impotence. In January we'll start cleaning the stain.

They'll have to fumigate the White House first, of course, with all the COVID floating around in there.

What did he lose?

Once again Trump didn't lose he made his point

The ones who lost is you

Trump's point was to lose the election....and then pout about it for 2 weeks?

And my guy won! So I'm feeling pretty good about the election.

So you want communism?

Looking at the election results is communism?

I'm thinking that communism doesn't mean what you think it means.

The population is bigger than it was in 2008.

So instead of looking at number of votes, as the number of eligible voters is always growing and participation varies on how close a race is, we need to look at percentages.

Trump got 47.2% of the vote. The same as Romney's 47.2%, better than McCain's 45.7% or his own 46.1%

Biden got 51%, better than Hillary's 48.2%, but not as good as Obama's 51.1% in 2012 or 52.9% in 2008.

The big difference this year is participation... Clearly, people were more motivated to vote this year on both sides, given everything happening this year.
Percentage how cute

Show us the evidence of fraud.

Not the promise of evidence. But the actual evidence.

That was easy.
When did I leave?

How is it possible?

Liar ..

What did he lose?

Once again Trump didn't lose he made his point

The ones who lost is you
Damn. You really are stupid. Look it up.

Forum List

Back