Riddle me this how did the hated Trump get more popular votes then:

From the link..

Get unlimited access to Newsweek
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
NEWS
Donald Trump's 73.6 Million Popular Votes Is Over 7 Million More Than Any Sitting President in History
BY NATALIE COLAROSSI ON 11/19/20 AT 12:20 PM EST
NEWS DONALD TRUMP JOE BIDEN 2020 ELECTION 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
President Donald Trump has so far received 73.6 million popular votes in the 2020 election, surpassing the previous record set by President Barack Obama by more than 7 million, giving him the most votes of any sitting president in U.S. history.
cms-thumb-2.webp

As of Thursday morning, Trump has received a total of 73,559,030 votes and counting, according to The New York Times.
That number has set the record for the most votes ever received by a sitting president, surpassing Obama's 65,915,795 popular votes in his 2012 incumbent victory against Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

Obama the most beloved, glorious Messiah?

You're actually willing to go on the internets night after night repeating over and over how stupid you are?
So your the bright one and figure out how the hated Trump got more votes then the glorious leader Obama?

You're actually willing to go on the internets night after night repeating over and over how stupid you are?
So your the bright one and figure out how the hated Trump got more votes then the glorious leader Obama?

This one is simple. Higher voter turnout.

Not that simple, they sent out voter cards by mail..

It continues to stupefy me that they're too dense to figure this out.

Should we tell them about how vote totals consistently go up with time because population goes up? Would it make their tiny little heads explode? Are they actually not aware that population increases with time?

Well at least they don't procreate.

Not sure how one brings oneself to this level of brain-dead. I don't get it.

A) US Population increased

B) Trump pardoned enough nonviolent drug convicts that his popularity grew among certain demographics

C) Newly naturalized slavic immigrants
But we thought Americans hated Trump?

It's illogical

A) US Population increased

B) Trump pardoned enough nonviolent drug convicts that his popularity grew among certain demographics

C) Newly naturalized slavic immigrants
But we thought Americans hated Trump?

It's illogical

A majority, yes. 44% of Biden's record number of voters just showed up to vote for regime change

Aren't the Dems wanting to remove electoral votes and go with most popular? If so..then...Trump wins, right? :abgg2q.jpg:

Should we tell them about how vote totals consistently go up with time because population goes up? Would it make their tiny little heads explode? Are they actually not aware that population increases with time?

Liberals have abortions on demand, us white supremacists don't, so please tell us how biden got more popular votes then Trump?

Aren't the Dems wanting to remove electoral votes and go with most popular? If so..then...Trump wins, right? :abgg2q.jpg:

Uhhhh nnnnnnno. He's over six million votes behind.

Braindead OP will note that the total votes counted, still not done, is already 20 million more than the total in 2016.
So 20 million more Americans then 2016??

Weird ..

Liberals have abortions on demand, us white supremacists don't, so please tell us how biden got more popular votes then Trump?

They voted to abort this presidency ;)

This is intriguing......

But I think we are ALL missing the Elephant in the room here.

If Biden gets into the WH, this will most certainly give China a HUGE boost.
In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.

Forum List

Back