Mail in ballot rejection rates

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
are historically 3 percent in previous elections, but this year with so many first timers using the mail in voting, the rejection rates were way under average. Rates. Even as low as 0.2 percent in many swing states were all the mail in ballots came in, most for Biden... actually 98.5 percent in many cases. No not fishy at sell. Dan Bongino showed the evidence of this.

26:07. Georgia mail in ballot rejection rate in 2016 was 6.4% according to US Data. This election? 0.2% rejection rate. lol... same type of thing in ALL the swing states Trump was ahead in- until 5 am when all the fake ballots came in, all for Biden. 6.4 vs 0.2. Mass mail in ballots in 2020, not in 2016. Makes zero sense. Obvious fraud going on. Esp. when liberals would not let one conservative ballot watcher in...as per the constitution.

Last edited:

26:07 where the ballot mail in rejection stats are....

He looks credible....LOL

Actually he looks familiar...I know I've seen him somewhere before:

1605939657676.png

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

he worked in the defense dept you left wing hack, and has one of the biggest podcasts in America. You would rather believe the Trump hating media though, right? Stats dont lie- the mail in ballot rejection rate was way way lower then 2016 and other years... Wonder why?

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

he worked in the defense dept you left wing hack, and has one of the biggest podcasts in America. You would rather believe the Trump hating media though, right? Stats dont lie- the mail in ballot rejection rate was way way lower then 2016 and other years... Wonder why?

Maybe they just got over whelmed with mail in ballots, and just threw up their hands ??

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

He worked for the defense department....wow. So did Montel Williams. So did Hunter Biden. Care to put a lot of stock in their knowledge of voting procedures shit brains?

He has a podcast...wow. So does pretty much everyone else on the planet.

As for the rejection rate....
Probably because officials understand that a lot of people are voting by mail for the first time ever and relaxed the procedure; much in the same way the police re-route traffic through a parking lot when there is a wreck on the roadway.

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

He worked for the defense department....wow. So did Montel Williams. So did Hunter Biden. Care to put a lot of stock in their knowledge of voting procedures shit brains?

Probably because officials understand that a lot of people are voting by mail for the first time ever and relaxed the procedure; much in the same way the police re-route traffic through a parking lot when there is a wreck on the roadway.

Can you dispute the data? Attacking the messenger won't cut it.

are historically 3 percent in previous elections, but this year with so many first timers using the mail in voting, the rejection rates were way under average. Rates. Even as low as 0.2 percent in many swing states were all the mail in ballots came in, most for Biden... actually 98.5 percent in many cases. No not fishy at sell. Dan Bongino showed the evidence of this.

Indeed, Trump wins the election without any fraud... enough to contest the election.

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

Dispute the data? The rejection rate is lower because fewer ballots were rejected. For good reason.

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

So CC they relaxed voter laws?

Just like we thought.

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

Dispute the data? The rejection rate is lower because fewer ballots were rejected. For good reason.

What is this good reason you speak of?

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

Millions of people voting by mail for the first time ever due to the corona virus. You may have heard of it.

He looks credible....LOL

View attachment 419257

Millions of people voting by mail for the first time ever due to the corona virus. You may have heard of it.

So no laws, no guidelines..

this is exactly what I wanted someone on the left to admit

26:07. Georgia mail in ballot rejection rate in 2016 was 6.4% according to US Data. This election? 0.2% rejection rate. lol... same type of thing in ALL the swing states Trump was ahead in- until 5 am when all the fake ballots came in, all for Biden. 6.4 vs 0.2. Mass mail in ballots in 2020, not in 2016. Makes zero sense. Obvious fraud going on. Esp. when liberals would not let one conservative ballot watcher in...as per the constitution.

A Rasmussen poll says 30% of Democrats believe the race was very likely (20%) or somewhat likely (10%) stolen.

Forum List

Back