rick scott Acknowledges Biden 'Absolutely' Won Fair Election

I wish he would tell the people of Florida this and they would believe him.

But this is after he joined the challenge of Pennsylvania's electoral college results.

More republicans need to come out publicly and say this.

Rick Scott is a RINO swamp rat.
Typical comment from one who doesn’t want to hear the truth.
Why are you so loyal to a man who threw the INSURRECTIONIST to the your perceived enemies. trump have pardoned the INSURRECTIONIST . He has $300,000,000.00 from the phony stop the steal campaign why doesn’t trump use that to pay their legal bills? He’s a sell out.

]
Actually there is no evidence to prove the vote count was correct

Actually, poster 123, there is.
A lot.

It's called 'certification'.*
It's sorta like what CPA's do.
They count stuff.
And then it is counted again.*
And then someone with responsibility....and liability......looks at those counts and says...'Go back. There's something I don't understand'.....or..... 'Yes, the count is a good count.

That's the way it works in elections.
And has for many many years.
And with this last election....even the courts said, "It's a good count".......even the DOJ, said...it's a good count.

Ever worked in a precinct on Election Day, poster 123?
Ever been charged with tabulating the votes at the end of the day?
And then re-tabulating them?

I have.
And one thing I know. ---- Those folks take their duties very very seriously. They feel they are doing their duties under a microscope.
Every single one I have ever worked with feels a BIG sense of responsibility.
They are patriotic. To the core.
..............................................................................................................

* I mention 're-counts'
You do know there were a number of them don't you?
In fact, in Wisconsin the Trump Campaign paid (??? at any rate, were supposed to pay) $3,000,000 for a re-count.

And the re-count happened.
And Trump lost by something like 95 more votes than before.
Seems like 'evidence' to me.

]
Actually there is no evidence to prove the vote count was correct

Actually, poster 123, there is.
A lot.

It's called 'certification'.*
It's sorta like what CPA's do.
They count stuff.
And then it is counted again.*
And then someone with responsibility....and liability......looks at those counts and says...'Go back. There's something I don't understand'.....or..... 'Yes, the count is a good count.

That's the way it works in elections.
And has for many many years.
And with this last election....even the courts said, "It's a good count".......even the DOJ, said...it's a good count.

Ever worked in a precinct on Election Day, poster 123?
Ever been charged with tabulating the votes at the end of the day?
And then re-tabulating them?

I have.
And one thing I know. ---- Those folks take their duties very very seriously. They feel they are doing their duties under a microscope.
Every single one I have ever worked with feels a BIG sense of responsibility.
They are patriotic. To the core.
..............................................................................................................

* I mention 're-counts'
You do know there were a number of them don't you?
In fact, in Wisconsin the Trump Campaign paid (??? at any rate, were supposed to pay) $3,000,000 for a re-count.

And the re-count happened.
And Trump lost by something like 95 more votes than before.
Seems like 'evidence' to me.
The mechanics of the vote is not evidence to prove the vote count was correct. You can count fake votes all you want the outcome is still fake. Anyone with any intellect knows that Biden did not really win legitimately. Hell, he couldn't get anyone to show up to his campaign rallies. Trump got more votes than 2016 and Biden (in 2020) got less votes than Obama did in the prior election where he won.

knows that Biden did not really win legitimately.

Well, poster 123........it is show or go time.

Prove it.
Or quit coming on to social media sites and simply whining about what you 'think' happened....what you 'hope' happened.

Show or go.
Batter up, 123.

Unfortunately, since the courts refused to examine the mountain of evidence for election malfeasance, all we have is people's opinions.
"courts refused to examine.........." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: "mountains of evidence....." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump
These have not been explained. Why?

Yes getting 30 million free votes makes the USA a fake nation

No disrespect intended, but......but whadahell are you talking about?
Funny how 4 major cities all closed down with T having huge leads . Then magically by early am - they had Biden up by huge numbers.
Many eyewitness saw trucks bringing in freshly minted ballots and T ones being erased

rick scott Acknowledges Biden 'Absolutely' Won Fair Election

MEANINGLESS. Since when is Scott the final arbiter of anything? Does he offer how he came to this conclusion with documentation?

What else has Rick Scott told you that you believed? If Scott had come out yesterday declaring Trump absolutely won the election, would you believe him and what would you be saying now?

I thought so.

The filthy fucking animals would burn his children alive tomorrow if they could get away with it.

But he's their false god today.

I wish more Democrats had done the same thing after 2016 instead of pushing the phony Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory but they didn't and things are where they are. I don't think either election was stolen but if they left was going to push that type of conspiarcy when an election didn't go their way in 2016 they shouldn't be acting shocked or outraged that the right did the same thing in 2020.

Unfortunately, since the courts refused to examine the mountain of evidence for election malfeasance, all we have is people's opinions.
"courts refused to examine.........." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: "mountains of evidence....." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump
These have not been explained. Why?

People didn't vote for Trump.

Trump wants to outlaw mail in voting..

Forum List

Back