rick scott Acknowledges Biden 'Absolutely' Won Fair Election

Unfortunately, since the courts refused to examine the mountain of evidence for election malfeasance, all we have is people's opinions.

64 courts examined the "evidence" and found nothing, but continue to believe Donald's Big Lie if you must.

They examined nothing. They said it had merit but refused on standing which is asinine since states settle cases against each other through the SC.

"Standing" is the new favorite excuse for nutjobsj who still cling to the Big Lie. Yes, SCOTUS used that word in their dismissal of the idiotic Texas lawsuit. In that case it was determined that Texas has no right to tell another state what the rules should be for their elections. OBVIOUSLY they lacked standing.

The rest of the federal courts (including 8 judges assigned by Rump) absolutely examined evidence. Rudy and Sid's depositions and conspiracy theories were about all they had. Depositions are rarely permissible as evidence in a court of law. Any drunk can sign a deposition saying they observed little green men delivering Biden ballots.

Completely wrong. Standing is not some generic term. They had merit but the SC wouldn't consider their merits. They didn't examine evidence. We're about to see why this fraud was installed. The useful idiots that allowed this will not escape either.

I wish he would tell the people of Florida this and they would believe him.

But this is after he joined the challenge of Pennsylvania's electoral college results.

More republicans need to come out publicly and say this.

It doesn't matter how many times it's said. The Trump cultists are true believers. It's like telling the Pope there is no God.

But this is after he joined the challenge of Pennsylvania's electoral college results.

He's entitled to his opinion.

And you're entitled to your conspiracy theories. And now if you will excuse me, it's time for my Frazzledrip and Pedophile Cannibals meeting. Today, I plan on riding a Jewish Space Laser to the venue. :lol:

I have no conspiracy theories. What I have is over one-and-a-half centuries of Democrat behavior.

Rick Scott needs to look up the word "fair" in dictionary.

Or read the piece in leftist Time magazine about how the left engineered and arranged Biden's illegitimate win.

Another Lincoln Project piece of trash clone that Florida needs to take out.

There will never ever be a fair election in the US as long as the media and Big Tech are steadily bending
citizens over and ramming their disinformation up their asses.
The blackout on Hunter Biden news during the election is one very good example.

Last edited:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...y-won-fair-election/ar-BB1e5BO2?ICID=ref_fark

And you're entitled to your conspiracy theories. And now if you will excuse me, it's time for my Frazzledrip and Pedophile Cannibals meeting. Today, I plan on riding a Jewish Space Laser to the venue. :lol:

Do you folks eat the pedophiles or are you the pedophiles? Either way, you are one sick puppy.

Unfortunately, since the courts refused to examine the mountain of evidence for election malfeasance, all we have is people's opinions.

64 courts examined the "evidence" and found nothing, but continue to believe Donald's Big Lie if you must.

They examined nothing. They said it had merit but refused on standing which is asinine since states settle cases against each other through the SC.

"Standing" is the new favorite excuse for nutjobsj who still cling to the Big Lie. Yes, SCOTUS used that word in their dismissal of the idiotic Texas lawsuit. In that case it was determined that Texas has no right to tell another state what the rules should be for their elections. OBVIOUSLY they lacked standing.

The rest of the federal courts (including 8 judges assigned by Rump) absolutely examined evidence. Rudy and Sid's depositions and conspiracy theories were about all they had. Depositions are rarely permissible as evidence in a court of law. Any drunk can sign a deposition saying they observed little green men delivering Biden ballots.

Completely wrong. Standing is not some generic term. They had merit but the SC wouldn't consider their merits. They didn't examine evidence. We're about to see why this fraud was installed. The useful idiots that allowed this will not escape either.

You should look up standing.

I have no conspiracy theories. What I have is over one-and-a-half centuries of Democrat behavior.

You're pretty old.

You're pretty old.

With age comes wisdom.

Correct, SCOTUS didn't examine evidence. Why would they when Texas had no standing to tell another state how they should run their elections? Every other court looked at your bogus "evidence" and determined that it was flimsy and frivolous at best.

The idiots who should not be allowed to escape are the attorneys who brought these cases. Sanction them, and disbar Rudy and Sid who have NO right to be practicing law in this country.

I know what it is. Injury, causation, redress.

Correct, SCOTUS didn't examine evidence. Why would they when Texas had no standing to tell another state how they should run their elections? Every other court looked at your bogus "evidence" and determined that it was flimsy and frivolous at best.

The idiots who should not be allowed to escape are the attorneys who brought these cases. Sanction them, and disbar Rudy and Sid who have NO right to be practicing law in this country.

They weren't telling them how to run their state. Some states ignored their laws and changed them without going through the legislatures. Basically, the SC told the states that you can cheat, harvest ballots, change the goalposts etc. Rs better get on board because there is no redress now. The SC said so.

I know what it is. Injury, causation, redress.

Standing | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
Standing, or locus standi, is capacity of a party to bring suit in court. Standing in State Court A state's statutes will determine what constitutes standing in that particular state's courts. These typically revolve around the requirement that plaintiffs have sustained or will sustain direct injury or harm and that this harm is redressable.

Xiden is the most popular president ever. Won by a bazillion votes. All I hear are people singing his praises.

No, Uncle Joe won by 7,060,140 votes to be exact. :)
Way more than anyone else. Most popular president ever.

No, Joe is far from being the most popular president ever. You're problem was that Rump was the most UNpopular president in modern history.
Well actually, Trump is the second most popular president ever.

They weren't telling them how to run their state. Some states ignored their laws and changed them without going through the legislatures. Basically, the SC told the states that you can cheat, harvest ballots, change the goalposts etc. Rs better get on board because there is no redress now. The SC said so.

That is not what Donald's stacked SCOTUS determined. I believe Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion was the one dissenting opinion. And there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence of illegal ballot harvesting, cheating, or widespread fraud. Zero - Zip - Nada - Donut - Squat.

Curious seeing as how you're in Texas. Has your Lt Governor paid the PA Lt Gov off on his bounty offer yet, or will he continue to be a deadbeat? All Pennsylvania found were three illegal votes for St Trumpy. :lol:

That is not what Donald's stacked SCOTUS determined. I believe Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion was the one dissenting opinion. And there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence of illegal ballot harvesting, cheating, or widespread fraud. Zero - Zip - Nada - Donut - Squat.

Curious seeing as how you're in Texas. Has your Lt Governor paid the PA Lt Gov off on his bounty offer yet, or will he continue to be a deadbeat? All Pennsylvania found were three illegal votes for St Trumpy. :lol:

Tons of evidence. There's no question to that. You can try to sweep it under the rug but it's not going away.

Forum List

Back