rick scott Acknowledges Biden 'Absolutely' Won Fair Election

He is not wrong. He just said Biden won it because the election went through the constitutional process, a very smart man. It is like the Houston Astros. They won it by winning the world series ;)

I don't care what he says...there is no way Joe won legitimately...too many ballots sent out no signature checks or address checks and a record low number of disqualified ballots....GOP poll watchers blocked from doing their job and sent home while counting continued breaking state law.....
lol

I don't care what he says...there is no way Joe won legitimately...too many ballots sent out no signature checks or address checks and a record low number of disqualified ballots....GOP poll watchers blocked from doing their job and sent home while counting continued breaking state law.....
lol
Is that the best you can do boi?... :dunno: ...why even bother?....

They
No whats dumb is you trying to claim the left didn't claim the 2016 election was stolen
They didn't. And you sound insane to claim otherwise. And you do so to provide cover for the orange slob and his cult.

is however the goalpost moving we have come to expect from the left. You can keep spinning untill screw yourself into the floor if you like I'm not going to waste anymore time enalbing you life is to short to argue endlessly with partisan idiots who like to pretend their sides shit don't stink.

The
lol
best I could do was back in November. It's March now, dude. All I have for you is laughter.

rick scott Acknowledges Biden 'Absolutely' Won Fair Election

MEANINGLESS. Since when is Scott the final arbiter of anything? Does he offer how he came to this conclusion with documentation?

What else has Rick Scott told you that you believed? If Scott had come out yesterday declaring Trump absolutely won the election, would you believe him and what would you be saying now?

I thought so.

Trump has had $224 million and 3months to produce some evidence. He's simply lying to you again. When will you ever learn?

I wish more Democrats had done the same thing after 2016
Show me one single democrat that said their was massive vote fraud. One. There were none. What a pathetic attempt to cover for the orange slob and his delusional cult.
Try reading the whole post asshole.
I did. It was dumb. The democrats never claimed the election was stolen in 2016. They correctly claimed a huge russian propaganda campaign occured.
No whats dumb is you trying to claim the left didn't claim the 2016 election was stolen it is however the goalpost moving we have come to expect from the left. You can keep spinning untill screw yourself into the floor if you like I'm not going to waste anymore time enalbing you life is to short to argue endlessly with partisan idiots who like to pretend their sides shit don't stink.

LOLOL.. In 2016 Trump claimed that between 3 and 5 million illegals voted. He's still lying to you.

The
lol
best I could do was back in November. It's March now, dude. All I have for you is laughter.
That is obvious to us all....maybe a message board is not your cup of tea...we debate things here...if you have no words you may want to join some other board where trolls go to laugh at each other....

Xiden is the most popular president ever.
No, Uncle Joe won by 7,060,140 votes to be exact. :)
Yep, and so far, his approval numbers are pretty good.

That's enough for me, since we don't adore and idolize the guy like Trumpsters do their King. Joe's doing fine so far, cleaning up yet another fucking Republican mess the best he can. Good for him, here's hoping for the best.

Xiden is the most popular president ever.
No, Uncle Joe won by 7,060,140 votes to be exact. :)
Yep, and so far, his approval numbers are pretty good.

That's enough for me, since we don't adore and idolize the guy like Trumpsters do their King. Joe's doing fine so far, cleaning up yet another fucking Republican mess the best he can. Good for him, here's hoping for the best.

I'm especially enjoying the fact that nobody in Biden World is referring to T**** He's officially "The Last Guy" :)

Forum List

Back