Rep. madison cawthorn’s Big Lies Revealed

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow this guy really is a slime ball.

His friend saves his life by pulling him from a burning car and cawthorn lies about it.

He also lied about the naval academy. He was rejected by the naval academy before the car accident.

This man shouldn't be in our government.

If he would stab his friend in the back like that, what will he do to America?

odanny

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you read the editorial from the Charlotte Observer? His own newspaper said he needs to quit talking, and listed multiple examples why. One thing I've discovered is there is a correlation between ones support of Trump and their lack of ethics.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

His friend saves his life by pulling him from a burning car and cawthorn lies about it.

He also lied about the naval academy. He was rejected by the naval academy before the car accident.

And he was somehow voted in as the Rep in *MY* district. Which is a lot like finding out your beautiful home has a rat infestation. Even Mark "I brought a black friend" Meadows, his predecessor, didn't want this pimply-ass kid in that seat.

Oh and, no surprise here, he was one of the inciter-speakers at the January 6 Coup Poo Sedition rally.

He goin' DOWN.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Actually, it sounds like he fits right in.

But in all seriousness, the more we hear about this guy, the more it is sounding like he may have a narcissist complex. When more and more stories get contradicted they become hard to dismiss.

odanny

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He really is a piece of work:

odanny

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he was somehow voted in as the Rep in *MY* district. Which is a lot like finding out your beautiful home has a rat infestation. Even Mark "I brought a black friend" Meadows, his predecessor, didn't want this pimply-ass kid in that seat.

Oh and, no surprise here, he was one of the inciter-speakers at the January 6 Coup Poo Sedition rally.

He goin' DOWN.
Meadows to Cawthorne, wow, that's too damn bad. Went from bad to worse.

OldFlame

Reaction score

That article wasn't biased at all.... :laughing0301: Wonder when they'll 'investigate' Hunter Biden with the same vigor???

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List