RFK Jr

RFK Jr has Biden supporters nervous as he gains in popularity among Democrats and Independents.
AHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

He's a joke. THere are absolutely zero Democrats who are "nervous" about him.

Wde do, of course, criticize him for causing the deaths of many thousands with his antivaxx conspiracies. He's a death cult acolyte.

I watched another interview he did. I really like that guy. I dont agree with some of his big government bullshit, but as far as war, division and the establishment go, he is spot on.

". . .Kennedy spoke truthfully about America's militarism, corporate greed, Orwell style censorship and the grip that Pharma has on "media" and shaping narratives, especially over the last three years. He is seriously considering a Democratic primary challenge to President Biden. I urge him to do it. Kennedy is somewhat of a throwback to what Democrats used to be like (Kucinich, Wellstone, Gravel, JFK, RFK, Tulsi). His track record of standing against environmental polluters and corporate malfeasance while elevating the voices of the downtrodden and marginalized truly speaks for itself. . . . "

I noticed he is getting many views on YT. I've never even heard his voice before but he had 120k view after one day in one particular instance.

Last edited:
Yes, LIbs love the Kennedys. But RFK jr? Not so much. It's the right-wing kooks that adore him.
Robert F Kennedy junior is a Democrat. You’re a Democrat right. He’s our guy finally a breath of fresh air like the old school Democrats.

I’m a Liberal I’m a Democrat no man will ever tell another what he is. There are masses of Democrats in this country that want RFK Junior to be president

Forum List

Back