RFK Jr

For Whom the Bell Tolls

We look down upon ourselves by not abolishing inheritance and trust funds. Anyone with self-respect would say, "If we have to do it on our own, so must the children of the rich."

If birth privileges have a future, America will hear its death knell.
So if the state just gobbles up everything I’ve earned and set aside when I’m dead why on earth would anyone work to amass any amount of money beyond what they need in their lifetime? Also wouldnt the rich just give whatever they would have normally left in death to their chosen inheritor prior to their death? Or would you make that illegal as well?

Robert F Kennedy junior is a Democrat. You’re a Democrat right. He’s our guy finally a breath of fresh air like the old school Democrats.

I’m a Liberal I’m a Democrat no man will ever tell another what he is. There are masses of Democrats in this country that want RFK Junior to be president

He's a conspiracy theorist.

He's a conspiracy theorist.
Which of his views to you feel are conspiracy theories? I’ve listened to a number of his interviews and he cites studies for most of what he talks about and for the things hes not as educated about he admits to it.

You misunderstood. I didn’t need any dumbassery today.
Whatever, retard. You know where to find me. But remember the rule... I only entertain one question a month from retards.

Get it? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a few more times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Whatever, retard. You know where to find me. But remember the rule... I only entertain one question a month from retards.

Get it? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a few more times. Even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
Ahh how cute. Run along little buddy. Before you get your feelings hurt

RFK?

As a politician...

deadman-deadmanwalking.gif

Bobby Kennedy's latest book reviewed:

The Wuhan Cover Up, by RFKJr. ⋆ Brownstone Institute

The title of US Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s new book, The Wuhan Cover Up, does not really represent the scope and nature of this seminal work. This book is the most comprehensive historic summary and indictment of the history of the United States’ biowarfare/biodefense program ever written.
After months of postponement, the book was released a few days ago, and is very timely as Hunter Biden now gets indicted.

Forum List

Back