Revealed: Three Benghazi survivors set to go before House committee to testify

You are one heck of a pompous bitch from hell. Man oh man you are full of yourself.

Sorry to make your ass hurt. But it seems you rubes need a real foot in the ass to wake you up to your repeated spasms of credulousness. Your stupidity is shredding the conservative movement.

I'm just glad I flushed you out. :eusa_angel:

"flushed him out"? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: He just torpedoed your thread/handed you your ass :rofl:

OP- Pure Pubcrappe as always. Do dupes even care about the truth. Dismal ugly American morons...

He cried before he died apparently this Hicks dude had him on the phone before he died.

Let's see how this plays out.

But you guys mocking the sheer terror of these men being under attack and knowing they were about to die makes me want to bazooka barf.

Libs at their finest.

It's absolutely shameful how the Obama Admin is trying to spin Benghazi as being "ancient history" that doesn't matter at this point.

The Newton families are paraded around as poster victims for gun control...and the Benghazi families are told it doesn't matter.

------------- BUMP ------------

Some things just need to be repeated.

Sorry to make your ass hurt. But it seems you rubes need a real foot in the ass to wake you up to your repeated spasms of credulousness. Your stupidity is shredding the conservative movement.

I'm just glad I flushed you out. :eusa_angel:

"flushed him out"? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: He just torpedoed your thread/handed you your ass :rofl:

Another fake conservative flushed out.

I win.:eusa_angel:

That's the game tonight for me. And I finally got that son of a bitch to show true colors.

I'm aiming for a couple of others.

#67- When did that ever happen lol?

Maybe he likes truth- are fewer and fewer dupes these days...

franco I do politics every day for fun. What I love the best though is flushing out liars on boards.

It's me. I just love doing it. :eusa_angel: I know it's a weird obsession of mine.

So for me to nail G500 to the wall makes me a very happy soul tonight because the asshole pisses me clean off pretending to be a conservative and taking shots consistently at conservatives. I am purring right now.

Last edited:
OP- Pure Pubcrappe as always. Do dupes even care about the truth. Dismal ugly American morons...

He cried before he died apparently this Hicks dude had him on the phone before he died.

But you guys mocking the sheer terror of these men being under attack and knowing they were about to die makes me want to bazooka barf.

Libs at their finest.
Apparently Hicks didn't take Stevens' first 2 calls, and all that has been reported is that on the third call Stevens told Hicks the consulate was under attack. So far there is no published report of any crying.

So now a Benghazi "survivor" is anyone who was in Libya no matter how far from Benghazi they were!!!
:asshole:

I think Hicks who is about to testify taking Stevens calls begging for help as he's about to be killed and the poor man begging for help would add value to this case.

Even though he was far away in your mind. How close did he have to be for you to listen to the man begging for his life?
Are there any phone records of Hicks taking calls (plural) from Stevens? Anything Hicks says is HEARSAY, which is so worthless it is not admissible in court. For all we know, all the time you imagine him "begging for his life" Stevens could just as well be hunkered down silently trying to avoid discovery, or passed out from the smoke.

Hell's bells don't ask me. I'm only the piano player. I'm just putting out what I've found.

All hades is breaking loose on the net on what this man is about to testify to. Take your Imodium extra strength so you don't shit your pants.

Whoa geeze you won't believe what I am reading.

Libs at their finest.
Apparently Hicks didn't take Stevens' first 2 calls, and all that has been reported is that on the third call Stevens told Hicks the consulate was under attack. So far there is no published report of any crying.

well tinyd? Also g5000 is not a Democrat.

I think Hicks who is about to testify taking Stevens calls begging for help as he's about to be killed and the poor man begging for help would add value to this case.

Even though he was far away in your mind. How close did he have to be for you to listen to the man begging for his life?
Are there any phone records of Hicks taking calls (plural) from Stevens? Anything Hicks says is HEARSAY, which is so worthless it is not admissible in court. For all we know, all the time you imagine him "begging for his life" Stevens could just as well be hunkered down silently trying to avoid discovery, or passed out from the smoke.

Hell's bells don't ask me. I'm only the piano player. I'm just putting out what I've found.

All hades is breaking loose on the net on what this man is about to testify to. Take your Imodium extra strength so you don't shit your pants.

just what I thought, you're a carnival barker (shit stirrer/female Trump) by your own admission :clap2:

Libs at their finest.

CBS a good enough source for you? I'm not kidding. Is CBS fucking good enough for you?

It's been a remarkably long period of silence from the dozens of American survivors and eyewitnesses who were in Libya the night of the attacks.

It's not publicly known what testimony the witnesses will give at this week's hearing, but in a series of interviews and communications, CBS News has obtained information about some of areas of knowledge the witnesses can address.

Hicks was number two to Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was killed in the attacks. With Stevens in Benghazi on September 11, Hicks was the top Foreign Service official at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli. When the first U.S. compound in Benghazi fell under attack, Hicks reportedly took the frantic call.

"Greg, we are under attack," Ambassador Stevens told Hicks on the phone. Those were the last words he heard from Stevens.

Play Video
U.S. diplomat contradicts White House on Benghazi

Play Video
Issa with Benghazi details from whistle-blowers: Talking points a "fatal error"

According to Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., who appeared Sunday on "Face the Nation," Hicks recently testified privately to the House Oversight Committee: "I never reported a demonstration. I reported an attack on the consulate...I thought it was a terrorist attack from the get-go. I think everyone in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning."

Hicks was also on the receiving end of calls when Stevens went missing. Later, he was on the phone when an unidentified man called the U.S. Embassy using Stevens' own telephone to say the ambassador was at Benghazi hospital. Still later, Hicks said he was there when Stevens' body was turned over to U.S. personnel under circumstances that still remain mysterious.

Throughout the night, sources say Americans on the ground in Libya at times felt helpless and abandoned.

"We relied on Washington for dispassionate assessment," one eyewitness told CBS News. "Instead, they [Washington officials] were asking us what help we needed. We answered: 'Send reinforcements!' "

Three more officials to testify over Benghazi attacks - CBS News

Last edited:
Before Hillary had her fall and forgot all about why Benghazi matters there was great anticipation about her testimony, and that fizzed. Now we have had 6 months to indoctrinate career politicians in why it would be bad for their careers to say anything negative. I doubt their testimony will live up to the hype.

It's absolutely shameful how the Obama Admin is trying to spin Benghazi as being "ancient history" that doesn't matter at this point.

The Newton families are paraded around as poster victims for gun control...and the Benghazi families are told it doesn't matter.

The Diplomats at Libya accepted their assignments knowing they were dangerous.

The six year olds at Sandy Hook did not sign up to die for the greater profit margin of the Cerberus Group. You can't make that kind of decision when you're six.

Libs at their finest.

CBS a good enough source for you? I'm not kidding. Is CBS fucking good enough for you lib douche bag?

It's been a remarkably long period of silence from the dozens of American survivors and eyewitnesses who were in Libya the night of the attacks.

It's not publicly known what testimony the witnesses will give at this week's hearing, but in a series of interviews and communications, CBS News has obtained information about some of areas of knowledge the witnesses can address.

Hicks was number two to Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was killed in the attacks. With Stevens in Benghazi on September 11, Hicks was the top Foreign Service official at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli. When the first U.S. compound in Benghazi fell under attack, Hicks reportedly took the frantic call.

"Greg, we are under attack," Ambassador Stevens told Hicks on the phone. Those were the last words he heard from Stevens.

Play Video
U.S. diplomat contradicts White House on Benghazi

Play Video
Issa with Benghazi details from whistle-blowers: Talking points a "fatal error"

According to Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., who appeared Sunday on "Face the Nation," Hicks recently testified privately to the House Oversight Committee: "I never reported a demonstration. I reported an attack on the consulate...I thought it was a terrorist attack from the get-go. I think everyone in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning."

Hicks was also on the receiving end of calls when Stevens went missing. Later, he was on the phone when an unidentified man called the U.S. Embassy using Stevens' own telephone to say the ambassador was at Benghazi hospital. Still later, Hicks said he was there when Stevens' body was turned over to U.S. personnel under circumstances that still remain mysterious.

Throughout the night, sources say Americans on the ground in Libya at times felt helpless and abandoned.

"We relied on Washington for dispassionate assessment," one eyewitness told CBS News. "Instead, they [Washington officials] were asking us what help we needed. We answered: 'Send reinforcements!' "

Three more officials to testify over Benghazi attacks - CBS News
Thank you for confirming that you were lying when you said Stevens was crying!

Hicks is trying to cover his ass because he is responsible for Stevens' death. If Hicks had taken Stevens' first call there might have been time to save him, and Hicks knows it. Hicks killed Stevens.

I'll be interested to see if any of the Spec Op's guys who came with Woods and Doherty and the security that was on site will be testifying.

Those guys were boots on the ground and definetly survivors.

We've all heard the administration take on Benghazi. Will be nice to hear from some of those who were involved that night wither from the embassy or consulate.

Other embassies were attacked. Anyone one know if they had months of warnings and repeated requests for beefed up security??

just what I thought, you're a carnival barker (shit stirrer/female Trump) by your own admission :clap2:

Please check into the other new posts. Because all hell is breaking loose you douche bag

Sweet lord you are as dumb as can be.

:eusa_hand: you & bodicca need to stop :eusa_hand: w/ the carnival barking. Maybe if you ask a maude nicely, they'll delete this FAILthread or move it to the Rubber Room :thup:

Forum List

Back