Revealed: Three Benghazi survivors set to go before House committee to testify

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Note to White House: Stock up on extra strength Immodium AD because you are going to need it.

cc. Former Secretary of "what does it matter now" State Clinton

:eusa_angel:

Revealed: Three Benghazi survivors set to go before House committee to testify about 2012 attack identified as career State Department officials as their attorneys claim 'Obama administration tried to silence them'

Gregory N. Hicks was deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Libya

Mark I. Thompson is a former Marine and now the deputy coordinator for Operations in Counterterrorism Bureau

Eric Nordstrom is a diplomatic security officer who was the regional security officer in Libya

The House Oversight committee will hear their testimony on May 8, forcing the Obama administration's hand

President Obama has professed ignorance of any effort to prevent whistle-blowers from telling Congress about the night terrorists attacked

Revealed: Three Benghazi survivors set to go before House committee to testify about 2012 attack identified as career State Department officials as their attorneys claim 'Obama administration tried to silence them' | Mail Online

Last edited:
Cant wait!
This really wouldn't be a big thing if their was not so much cover up and lies
Don't know why the idiots cant understand that..

Well this quote really sums up the bad blood over Benghazi and it can't be swept under the rug.

'For me the Taliban is on the inside of the [State Department] building,' the former mission deputy chief angrily said while speaking at a hearing chaired by California Republican Rep. Darrell Issa in October 2012.

Eric Nordstrom, a diplomatic security officer

Revealed: Three Benghazi survivors set to go before House committee to testify about 2012 attack identified as career State Department officials as their attorneys claim 'Obama administration tried to silence them' | Mail Online

Were they at Benghazi?

According to the article, Hicks received the calls for help from the Ambassador. So I would imagine he was the last person to hear the Ambassador's pleas for assistance that fateful night.

article-2319487-199FBAB3000005DC-219_306x423.jpg

Witness: Gregory N. Hicks, a veteran officer of the Foreign Service - was in Tripoli on the night of the attack when he received a distress call from Ambassador Stevens

So....they are not Benghazi survivors then?

This is all so confusing!

Blazing headlines from the media.

From what I've read about them so far (and bear in mind their names have only now just been revealed) is that all were on the ground in Libya and have intimate knowledge of how desperate the security situation had become.

I'm sure there are reporters really trying to profile these gentleman as we're typing away on a Sunday morning.

It's absolutely shameful how the Obama Admin is trying to spin Benghazi as being "ancient history" that doesn't matter at this point.

The Newton families are paraded around as poster victims for gun control...and the Benghazi families are told it doesn't matter.

Note to White House: Stock up on extra strength Immodium AD because you are going to need it.

cc. Former Secretary of "what does it matter now" State Clinton

:eusa_angel:

Revealed: Three Benghazi survivors set to go before House committee to testify about 2012 attack identified as career State Department officials as their attorneys claim 'Obama administration tried to silence them'

Gregory N. Hicks was deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Libya

Mark I. Thompson is a former Marine and now the deputy coordinator for Operations in Counterterrorism Bureau

Eric Nordstrom is a diplomatic security officer who was the regional security officer in Libya

The House Oversight committee will hear their testimony on May 8, forcing the Obama administration's hand

President Obama has professed ignorance of any effort to prevent whistle-blowers from telling Congress about the night terrorists attacked

I can't wait.

As there very well should be. But rest assured, the moonbat MSM will do everything they can to spin and twist the news into "it's Bush's fault".

Were they at Benghazi?

According to the article, Hicks received the calls for help from the Ambassador. So I would imagine he was the last person to hear the Ambassador's pleas for assistance that fateful night.

Witness: Gregory N. Hicks, a veteran officer of the Foreign Service - was in Tripoli on the night of the attack when he received a distress call from Ambassador Stevens

So at best it is worthless HEARSAY, if it even happened.

Were they at Benghazi?

So at best it is worthless HEARSAY, if it even happened.

As compared to Rice who went out and blatantly lied for the administration? We now know that the Administration blatantly lied about the video causing a protest in Benghazi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back