Revealed: Three Benghazi survivors set to go before House committee to testify

So the "Benghazi survivors" in the topic title is yet another pile of bullshit.

Hey that's the flaming titles the news sources give it.

Cry a river to them. Seriously take your midol and go to the Daily Mail and rag on them. If one good thing has happened over all of this is that you have been flushed out as a lib,

I love it.

:eusa_angel:

The Daily Mail is nothing more than a right wing tabloid. Why would anyone rag on them? They do a good enough job at making themselves look foolish.

How many other sources would you like ? We can play this game all day.

So now a Benghazi "survivor" is anyone who was in Libya no matter how far from Benghazi they were!!!
:asshole:

I think Hicks who is about to testify taking Stevens calls begging for help as he's about to be killed and the poor man begging for help would add value to this case.

Even though he was far away in your mind. How close did he have to be for you to listen to the man begging for his life?

How many other embassies, consulates, and missions were also begging for more security? There were protests all over the Middle East. Are you stupid enough to believe a backwater consulate in Benghazi was the only mission asking for more security?

Don't you find it fascinating the tabloid rags you parrot aren't asking these questions? Do you have a critical thinking bone in your body?

This outpost was crucial. Didn't you see the article I put up from the ABC interview with Glen and his mission there?

tinyd has sunk to new lows parroting sensationalist headlines as "news" in her thread in order to further her own partisan agenda. Same does for bodicca. :clap2:

Cry a river to them. Seriously take your midol and go to the Daily Mail and rag on them. If one good thing has happened over all of this is that you have been flushed out as a lib,

I love it.

The Daily Mail is nothing more than a right wing tabloid. Why would anyone rag on them? They do a good enough job at making themselves look foolish.

How many other sources would you like ? We can play this game all day.

I didn't say the story itself wasn't true. But calling them survivors is an example of a right wing tabloid rag making a misleading title to attract what G5000 so eloquently likes to call "piss drinkers". :razz:

So now a Benghazi "survivor" is anyone who was in Libya no matter how far from Benghazi they were!!!

I think Hicks who is about to testify taking Stevens calls begging for help as he's about to be killed and the poor man begging for help would add value to this case.

Even though he was far away in your mind. How close did he have to be for you to listen to the man begging for his life?

How many other embassies, consulates, and missions were also begging for more security? There were protests all over the Middle East. Are you stupid enough to believe a backwater consulate in Benghazi was the only mission asking for more security?

Don't you find it fascinating the tabloid rags you parrot aren't asking these questions? Do you have a critical thinking bone in your body?

You are one heck of a pompous bitch from hell. Man oh man you are full of yourself.

Those people are dead.

There are the folks upstream in the flow from Benghazi.

So the "Benghazi survivors" in the topic title is yet another pile of bullshit.

I love it.

so you're not taking any responsibility for repeating half-truths at best? I thought you were a bootstrap conservative :eusa_eh: get to the back of the line w/ the other hacks :fu:

Last edited:
Use your heads, rubes.

Protesters were storming the walls of the embassy in Cairo. The embassy in Yemen was also attacked. The embassy in Chennai was attacked. The embassy in Tunisia was attacked.

There were further attacks on US missions in the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Afghanistan.

Benghazi was just one of several.

So who is stupid enough to believe Benghazi was the only mission asking for more help?

Huh?

I bet ALL of them were.

Blazing headlines from the media.

From what I've read about them so far (and bear in mind their names have only now just been revealed) is that all were on the ground in Libya and have intimate knowledge of how desperate the security situation had become.

I'm sure there are reporters really trying to profile these gentleman as we're typing away on a Sunday morning.

I lived in West Virginia during the Sago mine accident. I consider myself a Sago mine survivor.
I live in NJ and I consider myself a Benghazi survivor. I want to testify but the GOP have threatened me if I do.

tinyd has sunk to new lows parroting sensationalist headlines as "news" in her thread in order to further her own partisan agenda. Same does for bodicca. :clap2:

He cried on the phone. Stevens begged for help.

You can think you are playing with me. I don't care at all when this man was crying for help that never came.

You let him die.

You are one heck of a pompous bitch from hell. Man oh man you are full of yourself.

you ARE a facts-averse conservative :lol: :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
So they go in front of congress. They say, "We asked Hillary for more Marines and security" and she said the Republicans cut embassy budgets. So we looked into it and found out it was true. And then they say to the Republicans, "Well, didn't you"? Republicans say, "Quick, cut their mic and get them out of here".

Sorry to make your ass hurt. But it seems you rubes need a real foot in the ass to wake you up to your repeated spasms of credulousness. Your stupidity is shredding the conservative movement.

He cried on the phone. Stevens begged for help.

You can think you are playing with me. I don't care at all when this man was crying for help that never came.

You let him die.

hyperbole much :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand:

Sorry to make your ass hurt. But it seems you rubes need a real foot in the ass to wake you up to your repeated spasms of credulousness. Your stupidity is shredding the conservative movement.

^ that ;) :) tinyd just got her ass handed to her :rofl:

Blazing headlines from the media.

From what I've read about them so far (and bear in mind their names have only now just been revealed) is that all were on the ground in Libya and have intimate knowledge of how desperate the security situation had become.

I'm sure there are reporters really trying to profile these gentleman as we're typing away on a Sunday morning.

Are there any phone records of Hicks taking calls (plural) from Stevens? Anything Hicks says is HEARSAY, which is so worthless it is not admissible in court. For all we know, all the time you imagine him "begging for his life" Stevens could just as well be hunkered down silently trying to avoid discovery, or passed out from the smoke.

see below tinyd :eusa_whistle:

Use your heads, rubes.

Protesters were storming the walls of the embassy in Cairo. The embassy in Yemen was also attacked. The embassy in Chennai was attacked. The embassy in Tunisia was attacked.

There were further attacks on US missions in the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Afghanistan.

So who is stupid enough to believe Benghazi was the only mission asking for more help?

Huh?

I bet ALL of them were.

I'm just glad I flushed you out. :eusa_angel:

see below tinyd :eusa_whistle:

Use your heads, rubes.

Huh?

I bet ALL of them were.

For months on end?

So....they are not Benghazi survivors then?

This is all so confusing!
Is that the standard you plan to use for the rest of your life?

Because when a time comes that you are screaming for GOP blood, I'm going to ask.....where you there? Where you sources?

If the answer is no.........well....you won't care.....too stupid to care.

Forum List

Back