Retirees must love Biden

• Record gas prices
  • Increased food costs
  • Stock market crashing (401Ks impacted)

Many live on a fixed income

Let's Go Brandon!

View attachment 647310
Well unless he freezes it everyone on Social Security or disability will get a whopper of a cost of living increase in November.

The question, how many of them will understand that even those bigger checks are going to buy less each month.

Well unless he freezes it everyone on Social Security or disability will get a whopper of a cost of living increase in November.

The question, how many of them will understand that even those bigger checks are going to buy less each month.

We got a nice increase last January. That increase is gone in two grocery shopping trips. Then we have to deal with gasoline prices, natural gas prices, cost of services and other products.

Responsible retirees have a well endowed 401k, a paid off mortgage and max Social Security

They will ride out this recession, as will I
riding out the xiden recession…true there will be a time, soon, when we can put the dems recession and inflation behind us

OK

What have Republicans done to help working Americans in the last 50 years?

I was a working American back when Trump was President. My CPA will tell you Trump saved me a lot of money; included in that were getting rid of Commie Care fines which hurt the least who could afford it.

How are working Americans doing under the Dementia administration?

Biden has put over 8 million Americans back to work
Republicans voted against it

Do you REALLY want to complain about jobs lost in Keystone and AMWR when Republicans voted nearly unanimously against the $1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill

Republicans would have gladly voted for it if it were a real infrastructure bill, not loaded with leftist pork. How did Dementia put 8 million Americans back to work? Care to tell us what policy that was which helped businesses? You know, the people that actually create our jobs?

I was a working American back when Trump was President. My CPA will tell you Trump saved me a lot of money; included in that were getting rid of Commie Care fines which hurt the least who could afford it.

How are working Americans doing under the Dementia administration?
who?

• Record gas prices
  • Increased food costs
  • Stock market crashing (401Ks impacted)

Many live on a fixed income

Let's Go Brandon!

View attachment 647310

None of those things are caused by the president of any party.

BTW SS is getting a big bump this year.

So, eat shit donny.

Republicans would have gladly voted for it if it were a real infrastructure bill, not loaded with leftist pork. How did Dementia put 8 million Americans back to work? Care to tell us what policy that was which helped businesses? You know, the people that actually create our jobs?
List the pork.

Responsible retirees have a well endowed 401k, a paid off mortgage and max Social Security

They will ride out this recession, as will I

Unless you incorporated into a self directed IRA, then your 401k is in the stock market, and could easily drop to zero value if the US dollar defaults due to over spending, enormous national debt, and China dumping our bonds.
Social security could easily drop to zero if there is a trade war, and our currency no longer has any value.
A recession is easy to ride out, but this is NOT a recession.
It is inflation.
In a recession you have deflation.

Forum List

Back