Evidence/Testimony Reveals Hillary Approved Release Of Fake Trump-Russian Bank Dis-Information

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Snowflakes can drop the arguments about how Hillary knew nothing about Sussmann and the release of false information to the FBI about Trump and a comnection to a Russian Bank....

Accirding to sworn testimony, HILLARY APPROVED THE ENTIRE SCAM.

The bitch is responsible for initiating the biggest criminal political scandal in US history!

"Former Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook testified Friday that then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton approved the dissemination of materials alleging a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank to the media, despite campaign officials not being "totally confident" in the legitimacy of the data."

Despite already undeniable evidence of Sussmann's (& Hillary's) guilt, the proverbial deck has been stacked against Durham in this trial to ensure Sussmann goes free.

There are multiple Hillary supporters / donors that have been placed on the jury pool, and this latest testimony by Hillary's former campaign manager shows why...

Snowflakes can drop the arguments about how Hillary knew nothing about Sussmann and the release of false information to the FBI about Trump and a comnection to a Russian Bank....

The bitch is responsible for initiating the biggest criminal political scandal in US history!
Y-A-W-N. Any..day..now.
Wake me up when you have actual indictments.
Right now, all you have is that Sussman may have lied to the FBI...Wheee!!!..after three fucking years, THIS is what Durham has???

You got em now! :auiqs.jpg:

32A9F039-59D8-4FB1-ACC9-A5C9E09399BB.gif

She is such a lying fake piece of shit. She is responsible for the deaths of millions of brown people. Congrats.

Snowflakes can drop the arguments about how Hillary knew nothing about Sussmann and the release of false information to the FBI

Fake news. No smoking gun, no smoke or gun.......

Mook, earlier in questioning from the defense, was asked whether he or anyone on the Clinton campaign approved or gave Sussmann permission to bring the allegations to the FBI, to which he said: "No."

Later, the defense further questioned Mook, asking if Hillary Clinton herself approved Sussmann going to the FBI.

"I'm not aware," Mook testified.

When asked again, he said: "I don't know…I don't know why she would."

I discussed it with Hillary as well," Mook said.

"I don’t remember the substance of the conversation, but notionally, the discussion was, hey, we have this and we want to share it with a reporter," Mook said.

The government asked Mook if Clinton approved "the dissemination" of the data to the media.

"She agreed," Mook testified.

Mook later said he "can't recall the exact sequence of events," when asked if he shared the idea to give the Trump-Alfa Bank allegations to the media with Clinton before or after the decision was made.

"All I remember is that she agreed with the decision," Mook testified.

Mook said the campaign was not totally confident in the legitimacy of the data, but had hoped to give the information to a reporter who could further "run it down" to determine if it was "accurate" or "substantive."

Putin aided trump. Live with it.

Y-A-W-N. Any..day..now.
Wake me up when you have actual indictments.
Right now, all you have is that Sussman may have lied to the FBI...Wheee!!!..after three fucking years, THIS is what Durham has???

You got em now! :auiqs.jpg:
Have more right now on the hildebeast than the left wing loons ever had on Trump. But rest easy genius. Durham could have tape and eye witness testimony of that crowd committing first degree murder and a DC area jury would find them not guilty just because they are demrats and did it just to oppose Trump.

Have more right now on the hildebeast than the left wing loons ever had on Trump. But rest easy genius. Durham could have tape and eye witness testimony of that crowd committing first degree murder and a DC area jury would find them not guilty just because they are demrats and did it just to oppose Trump.
If this is what Durham's got after three plus years of investigation, you're gonna be REAL disappointed.
I'll bet you Sussman gets fined..and that'll be it. :)

Putin aided trump. Live with it.
Thank you for that lovely emotional regurgitation of snowflake propaganda...but I would rather stick to the undeniable fact that have come out which is that Hillary Clinton initiated the entire false story of a Trump-Russian Bank connection, that she initiated the largest criminal political scandal in US history that was taken over by Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and other Democrats who engaged in non-stop criminal / treasonous FAILED coup attempts.

YOU completely ignore the fact that your MESSIAH Obama told the entire country that our enemies - Russia, China, Iran, etc... - try to hack & effect our elections all tbe time....

....and you think too small. Puton did not want Hillary OR Trump, not as much as he wanted to destroy citizen trust in the election process, causing chaos, and create division and a questionable President no mattet who won. THAT was more valuable than helping any one Presisent win.

You also seem to forget Obama and his DHS were caught attempting to hack STATE election systems. He was trying to make the argument for why his proven crooked as hell administration should take over all election processes, to 'protect election integrity' from Russian hacking.

- 1. His failute to successfully hack state elections and gdtting caught trying to do it proved the states' election systems were already protected and did not need to be handed over to his criminal ass.

- 2. The criminal SOB who, along with his criminal administration, took over and tried to carry out the Russion Collusion scandal Hillary started ... and we are suppose to believe he tried to hack and take over all state election systems just before the election 'to protect election integrity'?!

Bwuhahahahaha

:p

If this is what Durham's got after three plus years of investigation, you're gonna be REAL disappointed.
I'll bet you Sussman gets fined..and that'll be it. :)
Maybe time will tell. The deep state is very good at covering their asses,

Not in this life time benny.
What? Are you an insane or just partisan? Of course Putin did. It's not debateable. But there's no proof Trump "paid" anything for it.

If hillary clinton went on TV and asked Putin to hack some emails for her, you'd have a fucking stroke, Eagle.

But unless you plan to vote for Trump again, despite his being Putin's candidate of choice, it's irrelevant

What? Are you an insane or just partisan? Of course Putin did. It's not debateable. But there's no proof Trump "paid" anything for it.

If hillary clinton went on TV and asked Putin to hack some emails for her, you'd have a fucking stroke, Eagle.

But unless you plan to vote for Trump again, despite his being Putin's candidate of choice, it's irrelevant
straight from James Baker benny. And that is just for openers. Not that anyone will ever be held accountable for pulling this stunt.

Have more right now on the hildebeast than
Not with this fake news item. In regards to giving it to the FBI the sworn testimony was : "Mook, earlier in questioning from the defense, was asked whether he or anyone on the Clinton campaign approved or gave Sussmann permission to bring the allegations to the FBI, to which he said: "No."

Which comes from the OP's own link btw.....

straight from James Baker benny. And that is just for openers. Not that anyone will ever be held accountable for pulling this stunt.
Oh, it may very well be true that Hillary pushed the FBI to investigate Trump. But the fact remains, Russia helped him win the election. Hillary's not running. I'd question one's values, if not patriotism, if they voted for Trump again, though

Not with this fake news item. In regards to giving it to the FBI the sworn testimony was : "Mook, earlier in questioning from the defense, was asked whether he or anyone on the Clinton campaign approved or gave Sussmann permission to bring the allegations to the FBI, to which he said: "No."

Which comes from the OP's own link btw.....
Well, yes, but the only witnesses who'd be able to know what Hillary did or didn't do, are her people. Baker would only know what Hillary's people said.

But again it just doesn't matter. It's not illegal to tell the FBI you think the Russians have infiltrated a pol campaign. Even if it turns out they hadn't totally. The fact remains Putin ordered Russia to help Trump win. That's a fact. It's not up for questioning.

What Durham appears to be doing is saying "well, Sussman lied about who he worked for." What the Trump people want to do is "this whole 'russia thing' was just a deep state plant by hillary." It wasn't. PUTIN HELPED TRUMP. Eagle and the rest need to live with that and their votes. I voted for W in 00.

Forum List

Back