Retirees must love Biden

Responsible retirees have a well endowed 401k, a paid off mortgage and max Social Security

They will ride out this recession, as will I
A big recession could still do them in, even with a 7-figure nest egg. As far as maxing out Social Security, only about 10% of people, at most, earned high enough salaries to do that. For a “compassionate” liberal, you don’t have much concern for average, elderly people who loved responsibly, paid taxes, and are now suffering - or about to.

And of course, YOU will ride it out fine. Other people are funding your inflated government pension, so you can afford to be arrogant. The majority of retirees are living on Social Security, plus some supplemental savings.

A big recession could still do them in, even with a 7-figure nest egg. As far as maxing out Social Security, only about 10% of people, at most, earned high enough salaries to do that. For a “compassionate” liberal, you don’t have much concern for average, elderly people who loved responsibly, paid taxes, and are now suffering - or about to.

And of course, YOU will ride it out fine. Other people are funding your inflated government pension, so you can afford to be arrogant. The majority of retirees are living on Social Security, plus some supplemental savings.
That is America’s retirement system
I didn’t invent it, neither did Biden

That is America’s retirement system
I didn’t invent it, neither did Biden
it explains your lack of compassion, though. The only people I know not worried about the upcoming recession are those on the government dole - either via an overpaid gig, a pension, or just welfare.

The thread's just "look at me, my team's better than yours"

Biden and the dems didn't actually cause the inflation we're having. Team Biden didn't see it coming but neither did the Fed. But the progressives are just economic illiterates who want the econ to fit their policy desires.

President's don't really get to choose their economies. Their policies usually affect things 4 years out, and the next administration though. I wish Biden was being more aggressive on issuing oil leases with penalties for not drilling in a few years of their being issued, though.

Keystone and ANWR did not effect the economy? His trillion dollar spending bills causing instant inflation did not affect the economy? His failure to put people back to work did not affect the economy? Mask mandates on transportation did not affect the economy?
That, of course is just a partial list. Everything Brandon touches turns to shit!

it explains your lack of compassion, though. The only people I know not worried about the upcoming recession are those on the government dole - either via an overpaid gig, a pension, or just welfare.

Cry me a river Sweetie

Republicans have done nothing to help the condition of struggling Americans

Keystone and ANWR did not effect the economy? His trillion dollar spending bills causing instant inflation did not affect the economy? His failure to put people back to work did not affect the economy? Mask mandates on transportation did not affect the economy?
That, of course is just a partial list. Everything Brandon touches turns to shit!
Biden has put over 8 million Americans back to work
Republicans voted against it

Do you REALLY want to complain about jobs lost in Keystone and AMWR when Republicans voted nearly unanimously against the $1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill

Maybe you didn't get the memo, Democrats control both houses of Congress, AND the WH dumbass.

OK

What have Republicans done to help working Americans in the last 50 years?

No COLA can keep up and Real Estate prices have peaked; time for a correction as well.

Retirees have either paid off their mortgage or have stable housing costs. They also have the option of moving to a smaller home or less expensive location

They can also cut down on unnecessary driving

COLA can keep up with the rest with 8 percent inflation

5.9 percent Cost of Living Adjustment
Projected 8 percent next year

Record Real Estate prices
Inflation will be higher both years than the COLA increases. A percentage may end up in a higher tax bracket if they are close now even if inflation adjusted. More tax revenues for the government.

If we have big slumeball oil drilling more yet most of it is allowed to leave our shores then what is the point?

Retirees have either paid off their mortgage or have stable housing costs. They also have the option of moving to a smaller home or less expensive location

They can also cut down on unnecessary driving

COLA can keep up with the rest with 8 percent inflation
What is unnecessary driving? Egregious COLAS to keep pace with inflation of 8 percent is egregious itself.

Forum List

Back